Party

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was shooting a movie and a drama and also getting ready to release a song for an OST.

The artist had worked extra hard during the following two months and she felt that she was on the verge of a breakdown.

One of her friends, the comedian Kim Sook, decided to throw a party and invited her.

Although Solar usually preferred to avoid events filled with celebrities, the stunning young woman respected the older woman a lot and really appreciated her. So she accepted the invitation.

Surprisingly, the comedian had organized a small dinner for 50 people at one of her closest friend's house instead of the huge party that the actress had imagined.

Kim Sook told her to dress casually. So the brunette showed up wearing pants and a black shirt that looked like it was hanging by one button and made her s even more appealing.

The 45-year-old welcomed the artist with a whistle and joked:

_____ Are you planning to casually get at my party?

_____ Unnie, this is actually fake. The button will hold it.______ Solar laughed and handed the woman her birthday gift.

_____ Thank God. I like free-spirited people but the party barely started.

______ Hehehehehe Don't worry. I won't misbehave.

______ Ah, of course you may misbehave. Come. Let me introduce you to some of my friends who haven't met you before.______ The adorable host pulled the artist by the hand and guided her.

Despite being introverted, Solar felt comfortable among those people and laughed a lot.

The majority was at least a decade older. However, they were either comedians or actors and actresses and she admired their work for year's and now she was having the opportunity to see other sides of them.

Half an hour later, the bell rang and the owner of the house went to the main entrance to welcome the guest because Sook was on the phone.

Solar was listening to Ahn Young-mi telling her a hilarious story but her jaw dropped and she lost focus the minute Moonbyul showed up.

Kim Sook ended the phone call and welcomed the singer with open arms.

_____ Byul-Yi, I was starting to think that you wouldn't come.

_____ I'm so sorry, unnie. I was shooting something since morning and the camera guy deleted stuff accidentally. I had to redo so many things..._____ The handsome pretty girl hugged the comedian and handed her a gift.

_____ Oh, poor girl. You must be worn out.

_____ Not to the point of missing your party. Happy birthday.

Solar was eating the skinny girl with her eyes because Moonbyul was wearing very tight blue denim and a white rib crop top.

Young-Mi spoke a little louder:

_____ Solar SSI, knock knock!

The singer heard and looked at the actress.

They made eye contact and the brunette blushed and responded:

_____ Sorry, unnie. What were you saying?

The female, who was 8 years older, smirked and murmured near the actress' ear:

_____ I'm not usually nosy but...do you have a crush on Moonbyul? Because...understandable.

Solar faked laughter and slapped the older woman's shoulder without using much strength.

_____ You're so funny, unnie.

Meanwhile, Sook was introducing the singer to the few friends who hadn't met her before and then the woman said:

______ You two know each other, right!

The black-haired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter