ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕨

πŸ† π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•π•€ πŸ† 𝐞-𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜 πŸ† 𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 πŸ†tentative application due date: March 1st
Lookin'Β at a fighter
my heart is
full of fire
Hwayoung and Siwoo are recruiting for their first team - Dream Girls - under Dream Gaming. Below are the girls they are set out to find. Each girl has her own reason for coming to Dream Gaming.

Please note that these plotlines are not optional, and your applications will need to fit the plotline chosen.
Β 
She's been gaming for a few years as a back up for her commentary position. She comes from a well off background and her parents avidly support her commentating career choice. Very few people know that she dreams of playing professionally instead of commenting from the sidelines. She's more than just a pretty face. Needed: Commentator position with a known broadcast company in South Korea, connections and/or knowledge of current players and teams (this does not have to be decided on now, just mentioning), been gaming for 3-4 years. Age Range: 21-24.
name
the commentator
Β 
She's been signed with an entertainment agency since she was young, and even debuted. Unfortunately, she never made it big as an idol. Of course, she does have fans, and they happily welcome her into the next stage of her life. She's never thought about being a professional gamer, but the idea is intriguing enough for her to seek out the new company. Needed: Failed idol (could be solo or group, reason they failed is up to the creator), only recently started to play e-sports but is willing to learn (1-2 years, reason she started is up to creator), brings in a decent fan base. Age: 19-23.
name
the failed idol
Β 
She knew from an early age that professional e-sports was what she wanted to do, despite being looked down on by most of the kids at the PC rooms she used to frequent. Instead, she proved them all wrong by heading to China after graduation and joining a professional team within six months. She's been pretty popular in the circuit for four years. She idolizes Jung Hwayoung, so she jumped at the opportunity to head back to South Korea to help create the team that would go down in legends. Age: 24.
choi nari
the veteran
Β 
In school she was known for skipping classes and basically lived in the PC rooms. She's been in trouble several times since she left school. Despite everything, her love for e-sports has always been her solid rock, and the one thing that's constant in her life. She's ranked quite high in the national league rankings. Needed: Been gaming for 6+ years, been in trouble multiple times (preferably with the law for some drama), potentially didn't graduate or was kicked out of school (optional). Age: 20-25.
name
the troublemaker
Β 
She's the youngest and really hasn't been gaming very long. She loves e-sports, but got into it for a dubious reason. She moved up the ranks pretty quickly, despite not having much experience. Most people don't know she games, and wouldn't assume she'd be someone into e-sports. Needed: Dubious reason for starting e-sports (earning a boy's affection, gambling, etc), learns very quickly, is unassuming upon glance, only been gaming for 6 months - 1 year. Age: 18-21.
name
the newbie
Β 
This is the open plotline. If your idea doesn't fit one of the other plotlines, you can use this one. However, this plotline isn't 100% open. There will only be two requirements for this plotline. Needed: Plays anonymously on the league ranking system and is the top player, no one knows she's a girl (either because she's hidden it or because they just assumed she was a male).
name
the anonymous one
cr. trxsh