Meeting the Five Stars

My Boyfriend Is From SHINee [Hiatus]

The sunlight’s rays seeped through the blinds of the windows as they smothered the pale faces of two fairly young girls. Streams of sadness oozed from the younger girl’s cheeks leaving messy stained trails of salty tears. The older helplessly watched while seeing one of her members in pain. She let out a soft sigh and awkwardly wiped away the maknae’s flushed cheeks. Her movement suddenly became still when the maknae suddenly smiled and nuzzled her cheek against her warmth.

The maknae’s arms flung in the air and were now resting on the older girl’s wrists. “Nae Mi, it hurts!” The singer cocked a brow while she added more force while pinching the younger’s cheeks. Jamie did an aegyo in defeat and startled Nae Mi for a brief moment but she eventually released her grip as she slid out of bed. “Nae Mi!”

“What now?!” Nae Mi groaned in annoyance while glancing over at the girl who was currently hugging tightly to her archaic teddy bear. Not only was her teddy bear stuffed lopsidedly but it was missing an ear and had plenty of holes messily sewn together.Nae Mi rolled her eyes and decided to ignore the maknae’s presence but her attempt was futile when Jamie pounced onto her leg with her thighs wrapped securely around her calves. “Yah! What are you doing?!”

Jamie didn’t reply and buried her face tightly into the singer’s calves. The singer shifted her leg from all different angles and positions but her effort was useless as she sat down on the bed with Jamie still clinging desperately onto her.

“Fine!” Nae Mi hissed as she got up from the bed while dragging the maknae with her. She entered the kitchen in a matter of seconds as she picked up the phone to call their manager. After a couple of dials, the manager, Flavia, nonchalantly answered while pulling the receiver seven inches away from her ear instinctively. "Yah! How could you let this thing in my bed? What?! I don't care if she was bugging you while you were sleeping! Why didn't you give her to Eunha instead?! Hello? Hello!? Ugh, she hung up on me!" Nae Mi looked down at Jamie who was eating a cookie that had been lying on the floor previously while still holding firmly to her leg. "Why are you still clinging onto me!?"

"Because I thought you were mad at me so I just--"

"So you decided to cling onto me and make me even more pissed off than I was before?"

Jamie shook her head and did another aegyo but this time she made baby noises. "Why are you acting like this unnie~" Nae Mi immediately covered and tried to suppress her laughter but her laughter grew louder instead. Jamie grinned triumphantly and Shin Ryu walked in laughing along as well, even though she didn't know what was going on.

“Ha-ha, why are we laughing?” Shin Ryu managed to blurt out, holding her stomach while laughing hysterically for no apparent reason. The other two laughed their heads off while shaking their heads in a bliss. Meanwhile, Eunha walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pail from the cabinet. The three girls' laughter mitigated as they watched the leader fill the pail with cold water. “W-What are you doing?”

The leader walked passed the three members while holding the pail with on hand and walked towards the room Shin Ryu and Minhee shared. The three girls looked at each other and then at the slim back of their leader. Shin Ryu, still annoyed by the fact that the leader ignored her question, shrugged her shoulders and walked after Eunha with Nae Mi and Jamie tagging along out of curiosity.

Shin Ryu clenched onto the door knob and opened it about halfway from the frame. The three poked their heads out into the margin and saw the leader lifting the pail of cold water over Minhee’s sleeping body. Jamie continued nibbling her cookie, Shin Ryu titled her head, and Nae Mi was still in the process of squeezing her head through the small space but all stopped their movement with their mouths agape.

“Good morning.” The leader smirked when Minhee shot out of bed and suddenly felt the pain rushing through her veins. “Still bumping your head against the metal bars of the top bunk? You do know that there’s another bed above you right?” Minhee rubbed her forehead until the pain subsided and shot a glare at the leader. “Stop fooling around and get ready.”

The leader walked out of the room and walked past the three whistling members. “Since you three were obviously eavesdropping, do I need to repeat myself once more?” The three shook their heads and Nae Mi and Jamie took off into their rooms to get ready for the day while Shin Ryu rushed back into her own room.

"Unnie, what's our schedule for today anyway?" Jamie piped up, trying to decide what to wear according to their schedule.

Nae Mi scratched her head subconsciously, realising that she didn't know either. "Yes, what is our schedule, anyway? Manager-unnie didn't say that we had anything on today, right? Did she?"

Jamie shrugged her shoulders, a slight frown on her face.

Nae Mi sighed, dragging on an oversized grey hoodie along with her pyjama bottoms and padding off once again to the other bedroom. Jamie instead chose to flop back down onto her bed, staring at her soft toy bear idly before picking it up and hugging it (to death).

Meanwhile, in the other room, Eunha was frowning down at her cell phone. "Yah, manager-unnie hasn't given us our schedule for today!" Shin Ryu realised, tugging her hairbrush through her long hair to neaten it. As if on cue, the pink cell phone began to vibrate and a message on the screen showed that the call was from Flavia.

"Yeoboseyo? Manager-ah? What's our schedule for today again? I don't remember you mentioning it!" Eunha flipped the phone open and rattled off almost immediately. Nae Mi had appeared at the door, waiting like Shin Ryu for their manager's reply. Seeing that Eunha was now occupied with her phone call, Minhee took advantage of the situation to fall back into bed and pull the covers back over herself.

“Manager Unnie, what do you mean we have to be at the studio now? I swear, you’re so random! If this is another joke…” Eunha half-yelled into the phone, trailing off at the last sentence.

"Yah, tell her that I want to sleep in today! Urgh, so crazy..." Minhee's muffled voice came out from underneath the duvet. Eunha was muttering curses at her phone and jabbing at buttons furiously, seemingly been hung up on by Flavia.

“Is this a joke? If it’s a joke, tell her she’ll be dead once we get to the studio! Up, lazy bum, UP! Everybody go change!” Nae Mi jumped in as second oldest of the group, kicking the side of Minhee's bed after a second thought. Shin Ryu was already picking out her best clothes from their shared wardrobe and Jamie was missing from the scene, still in her own bedroom.

"Okay, okay, we're going! Geez." Minhee rolled off her bed grudgingly. None of them wanted to admit that they were secretly excited about going to the studio. Was this going to be their big break?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Sensei here~ *Waves* I hoped you liked this chapter and I want you to thank Rainfall and Flavia for putting up with me. I know I was a handful and I hoped you like this update. I'll try to improve later on in the chapters so please bear with me for now. Please support by commenting and subscribing dears. ("^o^")!

Hiya, Kelsey here! ^^ In reference to Sensei's A/N, hope you guys liked this chapter. Most of it was written by Sensei due to my darned writer's block for writing anything not angsty. ><" I'll try to improve my writing for this kind of stories, but until then I want you all to give Sensei a pat on the back for her hard work especially since she wrote for this story during her finals week ^^

I refuse to give Flavia an A/N because she didn't contribute much to this chapter. LOL, just kidding. She's kind of MIA at the moment due to her gastroenteritis and sprained back. Get well soon, Flavia! ^o^