The Five Chosen Girls and their Manager

My Boyfriend Is From SHINee [Hiatus]

LEADER

Name: Park Eunha

AFF Username: loritrus

Birthday: 28th January 1990 (Age 20)

Place Of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Family History and Background:

Eunha lived with her older brother during her trainee days. After she debuted, she moved out and lived with her band members. She never fell in love before, but always felt like she understood what it meant. She never knew her parents, and her brother never talked about them. Until she turned 18, her brother was her legal guardian - he always became overprotective at times, but was still known to be soft-hearted.


Personality:  

Eunha is a born leader. She always ends up taking control even if she tries not to. Her charisma is unavoidable to the point where she may appear aloof and unapproachable. Yet in someway she stands as a role model for others. She is well mannered and well respected in the music industry, despite the fact that her group just debuted. She may act cold and apathetic to her members but deep inside she truly cares for them, however, she is unable to show it. Instead of kind soothing words, she uses constructive criticism(which may be too harsh at times) to motivate her members.

MAIN VOCALIST

Name: Park Nae Mi

AFF Username: qwuin-tastic

Birthday: 26th November 1991 (Age 19)

Place of Birth: Daegu, South Korea

Family History and Background:

From a rich family, who owns a famous spa in the countryside. She is currently working at a five-star restaurant with her best friend. She has an older brother who is quite protective but he himself needs protection. Although her family is busy, they still make time for each other.

Personality:

She's super-duper random at all sometimes. She can't give meaningful advises, but she's great at comforting people. She loves to help people, and because of that, people take advantage of her. She's too kind even for herself. She hates to be fooled but love to play around and have fun. She can't be serious unless she feels like she has to. She's great at singing but always afraid her voice isn't good enough. When she has her mind on something, she'll do it. She has always been afraid of the dark and thunder. She also has never had a boyfriend so she doesn't know how it feels like to be in love.

MAIN RAPPER

Name: Han Shin Ryu

AFF Username: CYmu5ic

Birthday: 13th October 1992 (Age 18)

Place of Birth: Singapore

Family History and Background:

She came from a very united and loving family that moved to Korea for her brother's business at the age of 9. She had never noticed about her talent in rapping until one of her friends showed her a song by Tasha called black happiness. She started to get interested about rapping and pick up rapping really fast by listening to songs and practicing. She entered a talent show at the age of 13 which got her rapping skills approved. After much persuasion from her friends and family, she finally decided to go for an audition at the age of 15.

Personality:

On the outside, she appears as the quiet and intelligent girl that sits at the corner. The girl that always got bullied because of her pronunciation and how she appears as a girl who is easily bullied, despite having a martial arts background which everyone does not know. She has a soft heart which makes her to be easily fooled and unable to hurt anybody even though how hard she tried. She is very understanding and never showed anyone her real personality except her family and her close friends, which is the cute and 4D side of her. She is obsessed with desserts and animals and can get a little lazy sometimes. She is quite a messy person and had quite a hard time trying to keep everything tidy. No one bullied her anymore after the talent show as they was amazed by the perfect pronunciation she had while rapping and finding out that she actually had a martial arts background.

MAIN DANCER

Name: Han Minhee

AFF Username: mizukeii

Birthday: 14th October 1993 (Age 17)

Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan

Family History and Background:

Miju was born in Japan, but moved to Korea in a very young age. She lived in Japan for a while because her mom is half Japanese. She has a twin brother named Minho (what a coincidence XD) and two loving parents. She is a dancer, amateur photographer, and musician. She was scouted to be in the group when someone spotted her dancing at a school event.

Personality:

Minhee is a very positive person. She makes the most out of everything she does. She is very friendly towards everybody, but when she gets especially close to people, she becomes comfortable with them and shows them her sarcastic and somewhat rude side. But in the end, she`s still caring and her friends know that because of the humorous side she shows. She has her own Minhee sangtae and she loves laughing and fooling around. She`s very passionate about her specialties (dancing, music, photography, etc.) and constantly takes her time to practice and improve. Despite this, there are a lot of moments when she tends to be lazy (VERY lazy). Minhee sometimes gets cocky, but she doesn`t really mean it in the end. This is because she hates inferiority. She seems brave and independent, but she truthfully needs someone to protect her.

JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES

Name: Jamie Lee Hanbyul

AFF Username: maknaelove

Birthday: 21st November 1995 (Age 15)

Place of Birth: Philippines

Family History and Background:

Jamie's parents moved to the Philippines because of their small business there and on November 21, 1995, Park Hana gave birth to twins, Lee Hanbyul & Lee Junyoung/Jeremy. Years later, when Jamie and Jeremy were about 10 years old, they moved back to Korea because they had some troubles with their business in the Philippines.

Personality:

Jamie at first is a bit shy, but when you get to know her, she becomes her weird, crazy, fun self. She likes to do aegyo and she likes to persuade people using aegyo. When she gets mad, she gives you the cold shoulder and shouts random stuff. She likes using the word 'conspiracy'. When people insult her, she just laughs but when she's alone, she cries about it. She might seem to be immature at first but she's really mature and she's also good at giving advices.

THE GIRLS' MANAGER

Name : Flavia Han Ga Min

Birthday : 11 July 1985 (Age 25)

Place of Birth : Italy

Family History And Background : Flavia's parents got her while in Venice for 'undisclosed reasons'. She then moved to Korea because her mother wanted to. Her father is involved in some sort of business and her mother just eats kimchi and drinks beer all the time. Her parents forced her to become a manager because she did nothing but stay at home all day and slack, so she joined SM Entertainment for fun and eventually became a manager for the girl group.

Personality:

Flavia, is, quite possibly, the craziest girl you have ever met. She loves boys and gossip, and likes to run away from responsibility in general. She loves shopping, snakes, and weird food.

Flavia also finds it impossible to stop talking, but she's terrible at spelling and pronunciation. Her teachers used to say that she is charismatic, but she has no idea what that means or how it is spelled. Still, she would never admit it.