Ashleigh - School

Unintentional Love Story

"Ashleigh! Have you finished your homework? Why are you always finishing them so early, even before you have reached home!" said Kayla. I always had a habit of doing my homework in class on the spot after it was given. 

"Yeah, I finished it earlier on in class just now. Oh that reminds me, have you all been practising for the contest? What dance are you guys gonna do?" I asked casually. 

"Oh damn you Ashleigh, lend me your maths work, I wanna copy! And talking about the contest..... ahh, I still haven't thought up of what to dance yet...." Kayla trailed off into silence, staring at Julia who was bouncing her eraser on the table.

"I'll be following the choreography of HyunA's Bubble Pop," Haley piped up.

"T-ara Roly Poly for me. That's rather easy~" Chloe said.

"And me, I plan on doing Girls Generation The Boys! Ashleigh, what will you be doing?" Julia looked up from her table, her eyes expecting.

I stared at the window for awhile, noting how each dust mote landed on the window plane. "I think I'll do 2NE1 I Am The Best.... That song is considered difficult for its dance."

"Hmm, I'm kinda excited for it, nervous though! Hahahaha" she laughed nevously. Her face then turned serious, "though I still haven't really thought of my dance yet......" 

The bell rung again, indicating that we had to leave school soon to go home. We packed our bags, and walked home together, chattering excitedly about what would we do in the contest.