They're At The Beach Too

It Started at a Fan Meeting [Hiatus]

 

Young Saeng’s POV

“Hyung, let’s go!” Jung Min shouted from outside the van. We were already at the beach. No, we weren’t there just for a trip. Our photoshoot was supposed to be in a resort, but manager realized that the beach looked more natural.

“Hyung! Are you planning to sleep in the van all day?” Hyung Jun asked.

I scratched my head. I still felt sleepy, and it irritated me more when they woke up while I dreamt of that last fan girl at our fan meeting. “Aish! Alright, I’m up.”

I took my back pack and got off the van. *Beautiful*

I wasn’t referring to the sand, the water, nor the trees. I was referring to a girl I saw, getting off a silver car, wearing black shorts and green shirt. *Wow, she’s wearing our color.*

I was devastated when manager said we had to go to our rooms first in the nearby hotel because I wanted to follow the girl.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Kyu Jong asked as I glumly followed them from behind.

“Nothing, I’m fine.” I answered.

We all wore our shades and hoodies before going into the hotel where many people might recognize us.

“Will we return to beach afterwards?” I asked impatiently as manager hyung took our keys from the front table.

“Of course, we need to finish as soon as we can.” He answered.

“MWO?!” Jung Min blurted out. “Can’t we enjoy the beach first? Or maybe after the photoshoot?”

Manager hyung thought about it for a while, then talked to the boy to bring our luggage to our rooms, before turning back to us. “Ok, after the photoshoot, all of us can enjoy the beach. We will use the private part, but unfortunately, one family also booked it, so we need to use it with them. Let us just hope that the daughter, if there is a girl in that family, will not be a fan girl of yours.”

*I hope it IS the fan girl from last time. If not, then forget about having a fan girl at the beach.*

Lee Chi’s POV

We arrived at the beach and I opened our car door even before appa hit the brakes.

“Lee Chi, be careful!” Oppa said.

I got off our car and went to the rear of the car, waiting for appa to unlock the trunk. When he did, I grabbed my bag and our basket of food.

“Let’s go, oppa!” I pulled at my brother’s shirt.

“Wait, dongsaeng. I haven’t even grabbed my things.” He said, laughing.

“Oh.” I giggled.

“Don’t worry, Lee Chi.” Appa said as he pulled the tripod from the trunk. “We’ll be here until tomorrow, anyway. It’s still early. You have lots of time to enjoy.”

I jumped up and down and started pulling on the two guys.

“I guess that excited her even more, appa.” Chun Lee laughed along with their dad. I smirked at them.

“Oppa, hurry up!!!! Let’s get a room at the hotel..” I said.

“Mwo? Do you have money to pay for our stay?”

I kept silent, couldn’t believe what he just said. Letting go of him, I walked back towards the car with a pout on my face.

*We wouldn’t stay at a hotel room?!*

Lucky appa forgot to lock the car. I got in and locked the doors.

“Lee Chi!” Appa shouted at me, but he didn’t seem mad. Oppa knocked on the window, but I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out at him. “Let’s just go home!” I shouted.

Appa patted oppa’s back and left. I didn’t know where he went, but I didn’t care. I was busy being mad at my oppa.

“Lee Chi, please come out now.” Chun Lee oppa pouted his lips, but that didn’t work. “Lee Chi, baby, please? Do you want oppa waiting here till night time?”

I sighed and looked at him. I bet he grabbed his chance. He did his aegyo which always worked for me.

“Aish.” I said as I opened the car door and stomped out.

Chun Lee oppa locked the door with the key and turned to me. “What was that all about?”

I walked away without answering, but he pulled on my back pack. “Lee Chi.”

I turned around, tears forming in my eyes. I didn’t know why, but I cry easily. I bit on my lower lip, trying to prevent the tear from falling.

“You’re about to cry.” Oppa said.

“Aniyo.” I stubbornly answered.

“Yes, you are.” He said as he wiped my tear away.

“You’re mad, aren’t you?” I asked.

Chun Lee’s POV

“You’re mad, aren’t you?” Lee Chi asked.

“No I’m not. Why would I be mad?”

“Because I’m always too childish. I act like I’m not yet 17 years old.” She pouted. *Aigoo*

I sighed. “I’m not mad, Lee Chi. And you’re not childish. You’re sweet and child-like. And I love it. I love the way you make your aegyo, or when you suddenly hug me from behind. You’re my baby sister, Lee Chi, and you’ll never be too old to act like it.”

She smiled weakly.

I put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her along as I walked to the hotel. “Let’s go. Appa got some rooms already. You were so impatient, Park Lee Chi.”

Author’s POV

Chun Lee pulled Lee Chi along on the way to the hotel.

A guy in black pants and dark blue sweater. He had a cap on and his mouth was covered with a scarf.

“Park Lee Chi, isn’t it?” He muttered. “You’ll be mine in no time.”

He turned and went back to where his friends were.

_____________

I guessed an additional character and Young Saeng's rival would be nice. Kekeke. Comments? Suggestions? Feedbacks?