Oppa's Baby Girl

It Started at a Fan Meeting [Hiatus]

 

Lee Chi woke up. It was Saturday and it was still too early to get up. She tried to get more sleep, but something seems to be bothering her.

“Aish. I better grab breakfast then.” She wrapped herself in her green cotton robe and went down the stairs.

“Good morning, appa.” Lee Chi lived with her father, Chun Wi and her brother Chun Lee who was 4 years older than she was.

“Good morning, princess. You’re awake so early.” He was already cooking ham and eggs for breakfast.

Lee Chi scratched her eyes, then her head. “I wanna sleep more, but I can’t.”

“Wae?” Chun Lee entered the kitchen.

“Mollayo. How about you, oppa? Why are you awake so early?” Lee Chi sat down on the table. Really, ON the table.

“I slept early last night, so I’m fully rested now.” Chun Lee positioned himself between his sister’s legs, knowing that she wants to play with his hair again. And he was right. As soon as he stood in front of her, Lee Chi roamed her fingers in her brother’s hair.

“Why do you love my hair so much, baby girl?” Chun Lee asked while taking a sip of hot choco.

“It smells good.” Lee Chi smiled sweetly. “And it’s so soft.” She rested her chin on Chun Lee’s right shoulder. “I love you, oppa.”

“Aww, I love you too, baby girl.”

Yes, this pair of siblings love each other so much. They lost their mother when Lee Chi was 5 years old. Their father had to work in America to earn money for the siblings. Lee Chi was too depressed with her mother’s death and her father’s departure that she didn’t speak afterwards. Being the loving brother that he was, Chun Lee did everything he can to cheer Lee Chi up in every single way. After 2 years, Lee Chi was back to normal again.

“And I love you both!” Their father exclaimed as he laid the food on the table. “Let’s eat!”

They ate their breakfast. Lee Chi told them about the fan meeting the day before.

“Yah! Do you find them cuter than I am?” Chun Lee poked Lee Chi’s side with his spoon.

“Aniyo! You’re the most good-looking guy I know!” Lee Chi explained, planting a kiss on her brother’s cheek.

“My sweet dongsaeng.”

Their father smiled and eyed Chun Lee. “I’m very proud of you , son, for being a responsible brother to Lee Chi when I was gone for 10 years.”

Chun Lee smiled proudly. “Keke, Of course, I wouldn’t let anyone hurt my pretty dongsaeng.”

Lee Chi chuckled. “Appa, I wanna go out today. Can we go somewhere?”

“Where do you want to go?” Chun Wi asked.

“Anywhere.” Lee Chi said.

“Why don’t we go swimming?” Chun Lee suggested.

“Mwo? Where?” Lee Chi asked.

“I know a resort a few miles from here. It’s pretty affordable.”

“Is lunch included?” Lee Chi asked hungrily.

“Ne.” Chun Lee answered, laughing at his sister who was already eating, but was still thinking of lunch.

“Alright.” Chun Wi said. “Prepare your things and we shall leave in an hour.”

Lee cheered and jumped up and down. She hugged her father and her brother. “I’ll go packing now.”

When Lee Chi was out of the kitchen, Chun Wi smiled at his son once again. “You never fail to make her happy. No doubt she loves you so much.”

Chun Lee chuckled. “We both know she loves you too. Maybe she’s still a little shy since you returned just a few years ago.”

“You’re right. I’m still hoping she’d be that sweet towards me too.”

“She will be.” Chun Lee stood up to wash the dishes. “Go and pack your things, appa. I’ll take care of this.”

Chun Lee sighed when his dad left. *Lee Chi. This girl is really sweet.*