Drop Out

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : “...In this story they all are at the same age only a few months gap between each of them....Jin still the eldest and Jungkook being the youngest...”

 

.....somewhere early of the year.....

 

“....all the best to you.. Yoongi....have a safe trip..and don’t forget to call me okay....” Namjoon was seeing him off to the states at the Incheon International airport. There were Jungkook and Hoseok too. Both Jungkook and Hoseok planning to continue their study in New Zealand while Jimin and Taehyung already gone to Japan. Jin’s family decided to send him to Australia since his father has business in Australia. “..I’m going to miss you dude...please come to America and visit me during end of year holiday....” Yoongi told him. “.....yes..sure...take care of yourself....and don’t go around breaking girl’s heart...” Namjoon’s joked. After saying goodbye to his parents Yoongi disappear into the frosted glass door at the departure gate.

 

Eun Ae and Sun Hee excitedly started their university year. “....I’m looking forward to this..we need to work hard...fighting!...” Sun Hee said to Eun Ae. “..yes...we’ll be fine...don’t worry...” Eun Ae said. The first day at the university were quite busy because they were all settling down in their own dorm. It’s been a month since the last time she saw Yoongi and the night he send her back home was the last time. She wanted to forget everything about him. Eun Ae too was sure that she’s just someone he knew in the past. She put the thought aside then continue to unpack her stuff. “..Sun Hee...are you still in contact with Namjoon?...” Eun Ae asked when they were out having a noodle by the road side. Sun Hee shook her head “...I decided not to...” “..why?...I think he’s a nice guy....he’s the only one who stood up for me....and do you know why?...” Eun Ae looked at her best friend “..why?...” the other female responded “.....he likes you...” “..yeah..I know that....but I just don’t want to encourage him...since his jackass friend Min ing Yoongi is his best friend....I don’t want to...”. “...listen ..Sun Hee....I don’t want to stand in between you two...as long as you’re happy..I will be happier....keep that in mind...” Sun Hee nodded her head “..that’s why I love you....”.

 

“...do you know that Yoongi left to the States?...” Sun Hee told her “...Eun Ae shook her head “....why would someone like me need to know about that...” “....well...just to let you know....the rest of the members too all gone a broad except for Namjoon....he went to the Seoul National University....” “...oohh...I’m not surprise...they all rich people...they can afford it....” Eun Ae returned to her food as if she’s not bothered about them anymore. “....Eun Ae...remember that new years eve?....you saw Yoongi right?....” “....yes...but briefly....” she simply said. “..did you talk to him?....” “..Sun Hee...let’s not talk about him...okay...like he said..he’s not interested in me..and I’ve long forgotten about him....”. “....okay..okay..sorry....it’s just that he asked for you when I arrived....I was surprised myself...”. “..jackass!...” Eun Ae muttered underneath her breath “...oohh..this noodle surely is delicious....” she said changing the subject “..let’s eat quickly...” she said to her best friend.

 

....end of year ....

 

The night was cold especially it’s the end of December. Eun Ae just got home after grabbing something from the convenient store. It’ll soon be a new year again. The time already showing 11.50pm. Her mother has been ill for several days. That was why Eun Ae just stayed at home to look after her. She opened the door to her mother’s room and saw her was sleeping. She kneeled down and touched the woman’s forehead. Her temperature was normal. She pulled up the cover then kissed the woman’s forehead...”. While switching on the TV watching the live broadcast of people celebrating the new year. With a can of coke in her hand while eating a hot ramen she said “.... 5, 4,3, 2, 1....happy New year !...” Eun Ae smiled to herself. Not long a message received from Sun Hee with a new year greetings. Sun Hee has been dating Namjoon for last three months. Namjoon took her to the states to celebrate new year with s. Namjoon such a nice and reliable man. Eun Ae was really happy that they were finally in a relationship. Not long Sun Hee sent a picture of her and Namjoon standing cheerfully somewhere in a club. There were several pictures including some familiar faces of Jimin and Taehyung. She look again and again to see one person but he’s not there. “..why would I want to see him.....” she said to herself. She finally pick up her phone and press a dial button.

 

...meanwhile...

 

Sun Hee’s phone was buzzing. She left her seat a while ago to go to the washroom but left her phone on the table. Yoongi who happened to sit next to her saw her phone was buzzing. He didn’t mean to pry but just couldn’t help it when he saw the name appeared on the screen as ‘ Wifey’ with Eun Ae’s picture on it. There’s no one at the table. The members were all busy dancing after the countdown while Namjoon went to order some more drinks. He picked it up “...Yah!..Lee Sun Hee!...you’ve fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter