Meet The Parent

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...a month later...

 

“...what if they don’t like me?...” Eun Ae was worried as she kept on looking in the mirror checking her face. “..they’ll love you...don’t worry....” “..is my face okay?...” “..you look beautiful....that’s why I love you...” Yoongi answered with a tease. Eun Ae felt so nervous. “....you’ll be fine...” Yoongi took hold of her hands. Yoongi’s car drove passed the gate entrance of his parents mansion. Eun Ae remembered well the big mansion when her mother told her to replace her when she was sick. Suddenly Eun Ae’s eyes a bit teary. “...what’s wrong babe?..are you crying?..”

Eun Ae shook her head “..no..I’m fine...sorry...I just remembered my mother...”. Yoongi stopped the car right in front of the entrance of the mansion. “..come here....” Yoongi wrapped his arms around her “..I know you’re sad...but today is an important day for us...the day I’m introducing you to my parents...c’mon..smile...no more tears...” Eun Ae planted a small smile “..that’s my girl...c’mon...”.

 

They were met by their old butler who opened the door. Yoongi held her hands and walked into the living room. His mother the first to see them “....Yoongi..ah!..you both are here....” then the woman’s gaze shifted to Eun Ae. Her eyes widened “..Eun Ae?...” “..oremanida Mrs Min...Park Eun Ae imnida...” “....is she the one Yoongi?...” “...yes..eomma...”. “..yeobo...she’s Jun Su’s daughter...remember her?...” the older man just shook her head “...not really ...I’m sorry....I don’t remember her..you have too many friends....bring her over here Yoongi...” Eun Ae “....annyong hashimnikka ...Park Eun Ae imnida....” Eun Ae once again introduced herself while bowing her head. They all sat down in the living room. “....I’ll just be direct...so Yoongi...when do you plan to get married?...” “....abeoji..eomma....we’ve agreed to do it this coming spring....” Yoongi answered. “...very well....just plan ahead with your mother....she’s the one who so excited of getting a daughter in law. “...Eun Ae...let’s leave them have their man’s talk....let’s go to the kitchen...”. “..Mrs Min...do you want us to serve the food now?...” one of the maids asked. “..yes...we’ll help to carry them out...” Eun Ae was happy and felt comfortable with Yoongi’s mother. “..Eun Ae...the moment I set eyes on you last time...I know that I will see you again....I’m glad the Yoongi has chosen you....”. “..I’m overwhelmed Mrs Min...thank you...” “..from now on call me eomma...you’re soon to be my daughter in law...”. Eun Ae smiled “...yes eomma...”.

 

“...I just knew it when you hired her as your secretary....” “..I’m sorry abeoji....I have no choice....” “..is she going to continue working as your secretary after you’re married?...”. “..of course not....I’ll get a new one....”. The older man nodded his head. “...Yoongi..ah...I can see you’ve made up your mind about Eun Ae....” “..yes..abeoji....” “....what will she do after this?...”. “...ohh..she said she wanted to continue her study...”. “...really?....” “....yes....I will not stop her...I think it’s the right thing to do ....”. “..that’s good then......” “..yes..abeoji...”. Eun Ae appeared “....Mr Min...the food is ready...” she announced.

 

They sat at a long dining table while enjoying the meal. “...Eun Ae....I hope the food is to your liking?...” Yoongi’s mother asked suddenly when she noticed Eun Ae didn’t really eat much. “..oh..the food are all deli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter