Annyeong

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...what are you trying to do to me Eun Ae?....tell me!...” he yelled at her which left Eun Ae in shocked. “....nothing!...” she finally answered him with tears already in her eyes. She gulped a lump in . “...what did I do wrong to you?...I’ve no intention to see you again.....but..I was told to bring the t..tan” her words were cut when Yoongi pushed her against the shelves of books behind them and kissed her roughly. Eun Ae tried to push him away but he’s to strong pinning her against the shelves. There’s no tenderness in the kiss but it slowly turned to a passionate one. Eun Ae just couldn’t resist it as she let a gap in between her lips as if giving permission for him to enter it. She just melted into the kiss while Yoongi’s hand move to her body pulling her into a tight embrace. He pulled away then looked at her while Eun Ae was trembling as she could feel the chills to her bone. “....you just couldn’t resist me...could you?....I can’t believe it that you’re enjoying my kiss as much as I do....I don’t know what would I do next....just don’t appear in front of me again...” he said harshly. Eun Ae was too hurt with his words without another words she slapped him hard on the cheek. With that she left the room after slamming the door behind her.

 

“....Yoongi!...where were you?....” Na Ra asked the minute he returned back to room. He didn’t answer instead pouring himself a glass of whiskey. “..where’s Eun Ae?...” Namjoon asked as he noticed his best friend red face. “....I don’t know and I don’t care...”. The members were staring at him but Jin told them not too. “...c’mon..let’s continue...” he said bringing their attention back on the cards. Namjoon walked to Yoongi “..are you alright?...” “..yes..why wouldn’t I?...” Yoongi answered without looking. “...Yoongi..we’ve been friends for years....I know you...if you need to talk about it...I’m here....okay..”. “...Yoongi..ah..aren’t you going to join for the game?...” Na Ra walked to him and crouching sitting on his lap. “...I’m tired Na Ra..go and have fun yourself....”. Yoongi pushed her away and stood up walking out of the room. The members were confused with his action. “....some thing wrong?...” Hoseok said turning to Namjoon. “...don’t worry..he’ll be alright in a minute...carry on....” Namjoon assured him. The time was already quarter to midnight the members left after saying goodbye to Yoongi. “..Joon..I’m sorry for not feeling too good earlier...” he said while sending his best friend at the door. “..hyung..is it because of Eun Ae?...” Jungkook who was still there joined the conversation. Yoongi was silent for a while “....you shouldn’t said that her....she didn’t do anything wrong...”. “...shut up Jungkook...” “..no..Jungkook is right...I was such a jerk....well..I can’t take it back...anyway after this year end ..I’m going away anyway....”.”..very well..good night Yoongi...thanks for the gathering tonight...”.

 

“...Eun Ae...you’ve got everything?....” “....yes Mrs Choi....thanks....” Eun Ae was packing some left over foods which Mrs Choi told her to bring home for her mother. “...ah...Miss Park...” “..ohh..Mrs Min..I didn’t know you’re still awake..it’s late already...” “..yes..I don’t go to sleep that early....anyway here’s your pay....thank you so much....and this one is for your mother...take her to the doctor...”.”..ohh....Mrs Min..you don’t have to do that..I’ll just take my pay...” “...no..no...please...take it...you need it...tell her to get well soon....”.”...thank you so much Mrs Min...” Eun Ae bowed her head multiple times. Mrs Min left her soon after that “..what are you doing here Yoongi?...” her mother jumped when she saw Yoongi was in the hall way to the kitchen. “..I just want to grab some water ....” “..this boy...okay...good night then...” “..good night eomma...” Yoongi kissed his mother on the cheek. He saw Eun Ae in the kitchen packing up her stuff. He wanted to call her but she already exited the kitchen door. Yoongi returned back to his quarters while looking out of his window. It’s already past 12midnight as he heard some voices from the far end of the back entrance of their mansion. “..good night Mrs Choi...” “..good night Eun Ae...and please becareful....it’s late...” “..don’t worry Mrs Choi...I’ll be fine...there must be some taxis still around..”. With that Eun Ae walked to the gate heading to the main street. Without thinking another minute Yoongi grabbed his car keys and rush to his car.

 

Driving quickly to the main street he saw Eun Ae was walking on the side walk pavement. He pulled his car to the side and scrolled down the screen “...get in!...” he said but Eun Ae was surprised to see him. She ignored him then continue walking. “...!...” Yoongi while still followed her along the side of the road “..I said get in!...” “..I’m taking a cab!..” she stubbornly answered him. “..there’s hardly cabs around this area !...c’mon don’t be stubborn... it’s going to rain....just get ing in!...”. Eun Ae was reluctant to accept his offer but suddenly it started to rain again. As usual the cold wind was blowing strongly against her thin sweater. She got in the car while the rain was pouring heavily. She looked around the interior of the car and it is an expensive car she’s never been on before. “..you don’t need to trouble yourself to send me back home..I’ll be just fine...” she said without looking. Holding tightly on to her handbag she sat froze in her seat. Yoongi moved closer to her made her jumped and tried to push him “...you need to fasten the seatbelt...silly...” he said while pulling the strap across her body and fasten it securely. “....look...let’s just forget..what I’ve said earlier....I didn’t know that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter