The Truth

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of the camping when everyone was gathered on the very last night. Yoongi was busy chatting around and having some jokes with the members. Choi Na Ra and her friends were there too. Mr Jang allowed them to do their own gathering on that night. “...okay..anyone want to play a game again?...” Jin announced. “....another stupid bet again!...” Hoseok answered. “..why not?..it’s fun isn’t it?...” Jin said with a laugh. “....yes..a bet so that you’ll make a girl fall for you?...it must be fun....isn’t it Eun Ae?...” Na Ra suddenly said that on purpose when she saw Eun Ae was approaching them. The girl stood froze in her spot with full of embarrassment. “..Eun Ae...I didn’t see you ...” Sun Hee stood up and walked up to her. “...i..is it true Yoongi?....it’s just a bet?...” Eun Ae asked stuttering and she’s almost in tears. “....yes..why?...am I that crazy to like you?....you must be kidding me...” Yoongi said with a smirked. “....Yoongi!..now..that’s enough...the game is over...” Namjoon cut in. He walked to Eun Ae and Sun Hee. “...yah!..Kim Namjoon!..you knew about this too?...and you didn’t tell me!...” Sun Hee stood up for her best friend. “..I’m sorry Sun Hee..but I thought he told her on the day she came back from the hospital. “..let’s go Eun Ae...” Sun Hee said then turned to look at Namjoon and Yoongi “...I’m not done with you both!...”. Both females left soon after that.

 

The students were getting on their coach to return back to Seoul. Everything has been loaded on the two coaches. Yoongi and s were already on the first coach the same with Na Ra and her friends. Eun Ae quickly walked to the second coach avoiding to see Min Yoongi. She felt so embarrassed and just couldn’t forget his words saying he never liked her. She was such a fool to fall for him. “..Eun Ae..are you alright?...” Sun Hee said as she taking the seat next to her. “..yeah..I’m fine....”. “...don’t think about it anymore...I ‘ll give a good scold when we back in Seoul...” Sun Hee said. “..Sun Hee....please don’t do that...I’m fine...I’ll forget about it without you even notice....”. “..are you sure?....” Eun Ae nodded her head “...just don’t blame Namjoon...he likes you...and these few days....you’ve grown closer to him....don’t stop being friended with him.....and he never meant to hurt me...Yoongi is his best friend..I’m sure he feels bad too....” Eun Ae told her. “..yes..I bet he is!...okay...let’s enjoy our rides back home...” Sun Hee finally said while hugging her.

 

...School Break Starts...

 

School year end began as soon as the students graduated from high school. Names of students were displayed on the notice board as to which universities they were placed and accepted. As for Eun Ae and Sun Hee both were going to Hankuk University which they really wanted. As for Min Yoongi and s mostly they will be going a broad to further their studies since they’re from the conglomerate families. Except for Namjoon he went to Seoul University and to realize his dream to become a lawyer.

 

From the small kitchen of her apartment Eun Ae could here her mother was coughing. She rushed quickly to her mother’s room “..eomma...you’re ill....let’s go to the hospital....” “..I’m fine Eun Ae..just a slight fever..it’ll go away as soon as I have my sleep...I’ve taken medication don’t worry....”. “...alright eomma...just go to sleep...” she fixed the older woman’s blanket and kiss her on the cheek. “..Eun Ae...tomorrow evening...I have work at Mr Min’s resident....the wife called me this morning and she wanted extra hands during the gathering....will you come instead of me?...” “..eomma!...why ?...” “..Eun Ae..please...she will pay handsomely...I’ve promised her to come....”. “...but eomma...her son is my ...” “..I know...but you don’t need to worry you will only be in the kitchen.....we need the money..Eun Ae....”. Eun Ae let out a heavy sighed but she gave in at the end “...alright...what time do I need to be there?...as early as 5pm....don’t be late understand....” her mother told her. She nodded her head then walked out the room.

 

“..what do I do?....eomma..why are we so poor?...” she said to herself as she laid down in her bed. She recalled back the incident when Yoongi helped her in the jungle then sherecalled his words too as a tear rolling down the side of her eyes “..jerk!..I hate you Min Yoongi!..” she covered her face with a pillow. The next morning Eun Ae woke up and prepared some breakfast for her sick mother. Her phone rang and it’s Sun Hee. “...I’m sorry Sun Hee..I can’t go out today....I have to look after eomma....she’s not well...you just go ahead...have fun okay!...”. They were supposed to have ‘girls’ outing’ that day with a few others of their friends. “..what about in the evening?...” Sun Hee asked before she hang up. “..I can’t I have to work...a substitute....” “..when are you going to stop your from working part time Eun Ae?...” “..this is different Sun Hee...we’ll go out next time..okay..we still have a long break after this...”. Eun Ae hang up as soon as they said goodbye. The house chores almost done for the day. It’s almost 3.45 and she has to get ready to go to work. “..eomma...I’m going now....there’s still food in the fridge..just heat it up if you’re hungry...” she said as she stood by the door frame of her mother’s bedroom.

 

The subways was pack of people since it’s a weekend. She decided to take the subway rather than the taxi due to heavy traffic just to avoid arriving late. She stood infront of a big iron gate. Taking a deep breath Eun Ae pressed the bell. A voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter