Finale

My Boss, My Lover

: Finale :

 

I was waiting on one of the benches in Incheon airport. So why am I here? I'm going to New York and live my life there. For short, I am going to migrate there. No one even knows, Miyoung doesn't even know about this. I came here earlier than what I expected. I am ready to go, this was my decision. I know I want this thing to happen. Letting go is hard as I expected, now that I love Myungsoo-sshi. He taught me how to love, the boss who changed for me and the one who sets up night dates for the both of us to enjoy. Non of his acts made me disappointed but some of them meybe. He's not that kind of person who's perfect as always. He's a human too.

 

I sighed as I played with my Samsung Galaxy Player. Nothing to do here. "Aish, airplane please arrive now!" I excitedly said. Some of the people who is sitting at the same bench looked at me. I just smiled awkwardly and they went back to what they are doing. I sighed and continued to play with my gadget. Temple Run it is. I continued to fumble with my phone but as I heard from the speaker that the passengers for this airline going to New York... I quickly put my gadget back to my bag and then stood up.

 

But as I stood up, someone said "It will board in an hour. I heard that you have reserved a seat in the VIP section" the voice belongs to Myungsoo-sshi. I blinked my eyes as I looked beside me. He really is in here, with a baggage in his hand. I bit my lower lip and then looked at the ground. "Seriously, you're not even going to resign?" he asked to me. I remained quiet. "Anyway, I can supervise you in New York" he said and I looked straight on his eyes. "What?" I asked to him and he chuckled "Im going to migrate with you, you do know that you're the only purpose why I am working in that company, right?" he replied and hugged me. 

 

My eyes widen on the sudden contact but I decided to hug him back. Feeling awkward at first but I got used to it. "Saranghae, Shim Hyoobin. Do you love me too?" he whispered on my ear. I smiled and sighed "Yes, I love you too" I said in english and he chuckled "You're really ready for California" he said and I nodded. I hugged him tighter "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me, still not letting go "Of course! Why not?" I asked him back and giggled. "Together, we'll make our own story there in New York and will eventually marry each other" he said and kissed my temple.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

crappy isn't it? xD

I know. but tell me what you want to say about this fanfic ^^

I like reading comments and having notifications. :)

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k