# 01:

My Boss, My Lover

: Part One :

 

 

The sound of keyboards, the sound of fax machines and other different office equipments entered my ears. I can resist it. I’ve been working at this office for six months and I’ve just become a regular. Those hardships I’ve been through worth it especially when I came across to the boss’ challenges in training. “I got so many gifts!” said Miyoung. She’s one of my closest friends. “That’s what you get when you’re working hard” I said as I continued to type on the keyboard with eyes glued on the screen. “He’s different from other bosses we have, in the Kim family, he’s the mysterious and different type. Doesn’t even talk” she said as she placed some of the gifts on a large paper bag.

 

 

“Shim Hyoobin, get this done before eight in the evening” says one of the secretaries of our boss, putting stacks of paper. I just nodded my head and looked at the time on my desktop, it’s five in the afternoon. “That’s a lot, are you sure you can finish that?” she asked to me and I nodded my head again, “It’s my time to go home now, bye~” she bid goodbye to me as she kissed my cheeks and grabbed her bag from her desk and the huge paper bag she stuffed with all those gifts she has received. “Okay, see you tomorrow” I said and she nodded her head, heading out. While I am typing and reading the papers that are given to me, I didn’t even noticed that all of the employees except for me went home.

 

“Life is sometimes unfair,” I sighed as I looked at the time. It’s already seven in the evening and only my lamp lights a limited space. I looked at the unread papers and I see a few more papers lying in front of me. I looked at the time and it’s already seven. I worked as fast as I can; I got sleepy as soon as I reached the last paper. “Maybe a nap won’t hurt,” I said to myself as I set aside the papers. I crossed my arms and put them on the table and ducked my head on it. I went into dreamland for about seven minutes. Then after god-knows-what minutes or hours, I opened my eyes.

 

I looked around and felt something on my back. It’s a black coat. I grabbed it as soon as I sat up. I once again looked around and saw someone unexpected to sleep here. It’s my boss, Kim Myungsoo who is sleeping too. His looks aren’t that bad for me. His face is like one of a kind, cannot be copied.

 

He’s more peaceful than what you thought he is when he is sleeping. He then smiled a little, making me look at him more. What is he dreaming of? Then his eyes opened slowly. I tried to look away but my eyes can’t. “Oh,” he muttered as he sat up. He yawned, “I saw you sleeping so I decided to join you” he said. “Anyway, you did a great job” he said and I nodded my head with a smile. “You should be home” he said as he grabbed his car key from his pocket. “Well, I’ll take you home” he said.

 

My eyes almost went out of its sockets when he said that. He’s too kind for a boss, really. Before I could say no, he grabbed my bag from the desk and started to walk to the elevator. I followed him at the back and just kept quiet. The ride to my house was pretty quiet. No one even dared to make a conversation. This is my first time seeing a boss like this, bringing his employee home. Maybe he’s not that bad like others say. “Take care,” he said as I walked out of the car. I smiled then nodded. I bowed at him and closed the door.

 

I turned around to open the gate of my apartment and then heard his car’s engine as he goes on the same way. “He’s really different from the others” I said and went inside the apartment.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you find this first part?

Was it boring?

I want to read feedbacks ^^

that can make me improve more~ :)

I see FIVE subscribers already :) ^^ thank you for subscribing~

to those who commented, thank you very much ^^

:* hugs and kisses for you

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k