# 03:

My Boss, My Lover

: Part Three :

 

After that night, we became closer. Day by day, he starts to change. Greeting back the employees, praising them personally, no frowns just smiles. He stayed positive, accepted unfortunate events as a challenge or lesson. No wonder that I am starting to like him not as a boss but as a man. "Hyoobin-ah," I heard Miyoung called my name "What is it?" I asked to her as I continued to type on the keyboard. "Our boss just told everybody to call him Myungsoo-sshi or Myungsoo-ah, that's really a change. You know, since that night he had dinner with you... he started to change. What did you put on the foods the restaurant served?" she asked me back which made me giggle. "Nothing, he just asked about my personal life. To my surprise, I didn't hesitate to answer!" I said and she smiled.

 

"Myungsoo-sshi is really falling for you" she said as she sighed. "Well, there's nothing bad about it" I suddenly said, my eyes widen to what I blurted out. "Who just said that? Is that really you?" she asked to me in a joking manner, I blushed. "Omo, you're blushing~" she teased more. "Could you go back to what you're doing?" I asked to her a little bit annoyed. "Yes soon-to-be Kim Hyoobin" she said and I glared at her. That made her chuckle and get back to work. I sighed at her childishness. "So how are you there, Hyoobin-ah?" a somewhat familiar voice asked me, I looked at its direction. It's Myungsoo-sshi "Oh Myungsoo-sshi" I couldn't even answer his question. He smiled and then giggled. "Hope you're not getting tired of typing works" he said and I sighed. "I'm used to these" I replied, getting my fingers back on the keyboard.

 

"Well, good luck" he said with a wink and a smile. He walked back to his office "Whoa, your soon-to-be boyfriend is really hot" I heard Miyoung teasing again. I sighed and shook my head. I continued to work but really, what did Myungsoo-sshi eaten after that dinner? I know that I didn't put any potions or what. But maybe... JUST maybe... he's in love with his employee. Which is me. No, no... I don't want others to call me the 'assuming one'. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this is a short one ^_^" *le awkward*

to those who are 9gaggers* here...

*to those who are addicted to 9gag

do you think that Myungsoo here is being friendzoned?

lol. haha xD random question lol

 

nah, just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k