# 02:

My Boss, My Lover

: Part Two :

 

"What?! He offered to drive you home?!" Miyoung, being a nosey one said as I only nodded my head. "What did you reply? Did you accept it?" she asked and I nodded my head again. She squealed a little, "I don't have a choice but to accept it" I said and she scoffed "Don't have a choice? What the--- just say that you like it!" she said. I sighed. The secretary from yesterday then approached me, but this time with bouquet of flowers. "This is for you," he said. It's funny that some might misunderstood, I mean, he's a man and I'm a woman. Some might think that it's from him. "It's from the boss" he said and I nodded my head. "Bouquet of flowers... from the boss?" Miyoung then reached for the card inside.

 

 

"Ms. Shim Hyoobin, meet me at the restaurant in front, nothing big will happen. Just a diiner. Just see you in your outfit today" she read what is says. She gasped as she goes further on, "It's really from the boss! It's even signed by him!" she said as she smiled widely at me. "You said that he slept on a desk beside you, right? He even waited for you to wake up! Maybe he likes you!" she said as she squealed again. "Lower down your voice!" I said to her as I tried to cover . She says something in a muffled voice in which I didn't even understand. "Now, I'm getting excited that one of my closest friends will be rich!" she said and then I sighed "That will never going to happen" I said and returned to work.

 

 

Somewhat, I am wondering why will my boss give me flowers and then invite me to a dinner in a fancy restaurant. I worked and worked, didn't even bother to think about it again. When it was time to go home, I hesitated if I will come or not. "Just come" said Miyoung as she kissed my cheek "I'm sure that everything's okay, he's not that bad" she added and bid goodbye. I sighed and give it a try. I walked outside of the company building and then approached the fancy restaurant "Are you Ms. Shim Hyoobin?" a waitress asked and I nodded my head. "Please follow me," she said. I followed her up to the third floor of the building.

 

 

"Enjoy your dinner with Mr. Kim Myungsoo" she said as soon as she opened the door. The opened door revealed my waiting boss. "Mr. Kim" I accidentally uttered his name "Just call me Myungsoo-sshi" he said as he thanked the waitress. The waitress then soon left the both of us. "You can come in, we're going to have a dinner, remember?" he said with an unusual smile. I nodded my head with hesitation and entered the room. I have never been into a fancy restaurant like this. I saw the foods lying on the table, I was amazed. It feels romantic but my feelings towards the person who is pulling out the chair for me, is nothing. "Here," he said and I sat on the chair. He helped me move it forward too.

 

 

We started eating quietly, "So how's working under my company?" he asked. Stuffing food in his mouth after. "It's great, Myungsoo-sshi" I replied, sipping a little wine. "Is that so? I'm glad to hear it from you" he said, flashing a smile to me again. This is unsual. Usually, he'll come inside his office and lock himself up. I never really see this side of him. "Hyoobin-ah," my eyes widen as he called my attention, he even adressed me like that! "Not being nosey here but what are your type of boys?" he asked and I bit my lip. "A cheerful one," I simply said with a smile. "Oh, I'm far" he said with a chuckle, I joined him. "Just be yourself, I like people who's positive too" I added and stuffed food inside my mouth.

 

Why did he asked what's my type of a boy? Does it even matters?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this part? Took long, right? I was busy ^^

waaaahhh~! so many subscribers! ^^ thank you very much for subscribing!

now, don't forget to COMMENT, araso?

So I would know what's your expectations and feelings about this story :3

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k