The fight that nobody can ever know about

Dressed in Chains

---

Silence roamed the room, as Soyeon cautiously stared at the tipsy girl through the mirror. A creepy grimace spread on both of their faces at the same time.

"Ahahah .. I heard you used to DJ here.  And I don't know .. just chilling. So .. how's that tiny one ? "

Jessica snickered and crossed her skinny arms. The dim lighting hiding the cringe on Soyeon's pretty face. "Oh shut up. " Soyeon barked and ruffled her bangs with one hand. "What ? Pshh .. Oh please. They told me all about it, Park Soyeon. " She stepped closer to Soyeon, who was still facing the mirror. To provoke the older girl, Jessica tipped her elbow on the side of the sink and leaned against it in front of Soyeon."I heard that you ran up to that small ones side and took her to safety. Actually .. I heard alot about you and her. Rumors ? HAHA, that. You must be falling for someone so worthless like that.  Aww, you're such a cutie. " Jessica cooed Soyeon. Grabbing her cheek with her free hand.

*CRAAAASH*

Jessica's back collided with the hard cold wall. "HEY ! LET GO OF ME ! " Jessica screeched. Soyeon grasped the shirt collar cloth and reached in her back jean pocket. Eyes locked with eachother with no emotion, Soyeon in her pocket. Sighing, she slowly pulled it out and rubbed the cold handle of her switchblade. Flicking her right wrist, the shiny sharp blade glistened. Jessica glared at the weapon and thrashed.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING ? GET OFF OF ME !" Struggling, the angered girl pulled the girl further into the wall, her back pressed against the solid. "Stop running that stupid tongue, as if you had a clever mouth, Jung Sooyeon. If I had a choice, I would just take it off of you. " Soyeon brought her hand up and looked at the knife, as if she was examining it. Without hesitation, she pressed the blade of it on Jessica's neck. Not moving her wrist so that she didn't slit it, but just enough to make a cut and bleed. The blood dribbled down her collarbones and stained the metal. Rasping, Soyeon snarled "Shut the up, you little ing twit. You know nothing, douchebag. "

Soyeon chuckled to herself and let go of the young girl. Forgetting the insults and threats she spat at the girl, Soyeon bursted into a joyful laugh. Her laughing becoming louder and maniac-like. Jessica flinched at such a sight.

The older girl threw her head back and hung open. Tears gushed out of her eyes and fell towards her chin. They weren't tears from laughing.

---