No fun

Dressed in Chains

*SLAM*

The black car door slammed down and Jiyeon gasped at who she saw. It was Tiffany and Taeyeon from the gang S.N.S.D. a.k.a. Girls Generation. Eunjung clenched her teeth and hands, her gun at the ready, "WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM ? You ing took down Boram.." Taeyeon looked at Eunjung with a crossed face and started chuckling "Ah-ha-ha, ya' know.. just wanna have fun." Giving a confused look, Jiyeon darted her eyes at her. "For fun ? You think almost killing someone is FUN ??" Tiffany looked at Jiyeon with a funny look, "Well.. of course, we're just bored people here. We wanted to go for the smallest one." "OH HELL NOOOO." Eunjung pulled up her gun and pointed it at Tiffany, her hand raised with anger. Jiyeon followed along and pointed her gun at Taeyeon's head. *CLINNNKK*

From the back of Eunjung's and Jiyeon's head, they heard two gun clinks reloading. "What the fu-" Jiyeon tried to spin her eyes to see who was behind them. "Shoot them, we shoot you." Eunjung gave a hard gulp and slowly put her hand down, along with the gun. "OH ! Sunny, Jessica.. nice to see you two out here late." Tiffany giggled. Sunny looked at her and laughed out "Oh shut up, Fany. We were your god damn back up, you ." Taeyeon snickered and looked back at Eunjung and Jiyeon, the guns still pointed at their heads, "Well, you two better run along now. Don't wanna get hurt, do you ?" With a low growl, Eunjung put her gun back into her jacket pocket and briskly turned. "C'mon Jiyeon...." Jiyeon turned around and grabbed her motorcycle handles. Not wanting to look back, they sped off back into the blurred streets. A tiny tear flowed down Jiyeon's cheek.

*At the house*

Qri looked boringly onwards as she examined Hyomin gather up wires and tools to her working table. "Ehh... Hyomin, do something else.. I'M BOREEEDD~" "Lee Qri, I'm very busy. Go to Hwayoung and do something useful, you lazy gumiho." Giving a slight sigh and a puff of her cheeks, Qri walked out of the basement and saw Hwayoung sitting down on the floor playing solitaire. "Hwayoungah~~~~" Qri looked down at Hwayoung and smiled. Still concentrated on the cards, Hwayoung replied "Hmm.. ? What is it Qri unnie ?" "I'm bored so can you pl-" *SLAM* The thick wooden door slammed shut and the lock latched. Qri jumped up and down and ran towards the tired pair "EUNJUNG, JIYEON !! You're finally home !" Eunjung gave a slight grunt at her reply and without giving Qri a hug, went straight to her room. "Ehh.. ? What's wrong with Eunjungie ? And where's Soyeon and Boram ??" Jiyeon walked past Qri and quietly whispered "Look.. it's been a long day. Boram isn't gonna be here, for awhile.. but Soyeon is with her.. taking care of her." Giving a slight awkward look, Hwayoung slowly stood up and looked at Qri. "Well... I'm gonna.. uhh.. go to Hyomin." Trying to pull out of the awkward situation, Hwayoung ran downstairs to the basement. While watching the two disappear, Qri plopped herself onto the white couch in the living room. "Hmph.. no fun."