Soyeon, Soyeon. I'll see you next time. Soyeon, Park In-Jung.

Dressed in Chains

"I'LL KILL THEM ! I'LL KILL THOSE ES ONCE AND FOR ALL ! "

Eunjung slammed a glass shot onto the black marble table and raised Jiyeon'ss gun in the air, as if it was a vow.

"Hey ! Hey ! Eunjung ! YAHH ! Don't touch that ! Hyominiee is fixing that for me ! Put it down ! " Jiyeon snapped and reached for the weapon that was clasped around Eunjung's tipsy fingers.

"Sheesh, jI ji. Have another one. " Eunjung grabbed a capless bottle of clear liquid. The strong smell resembling rubbing alcohol. Shaking her head no, Eunjung smirked and tried tipping the opening of the bottle to the tip of her shot glass.

"Hey. Eunjung unni. You should stop now. " Qri's face wiped with concern.

"Fine, fine. " Eunjung wrinkled her nose in disapproval and settled the 1/4 empty bottle down. Roaming her eyes around the flashing light atmosphere, she pin ponted.

"Huh ? Soyeon isn't back still ? "

Qri reassured her . .

"She's in the bathroom. "

---

*SPLASH*

Cold water dripped down Soyeon's pointed chin. Grasping each side of the white sink, Soyeon looked at the remaining water away into the faucet hole.

Looking up at the mirror, she saw the loneliness of the empty stalls.

"Wow .. Boram unni .. likes me ? "

Happiness rushed through her veins. It was such a new feeling for Soyeon.

"She knows I'm a cold-hearted monster, but she chose me ? ? " A smile curled to herself and faded away quickly.

*CREEEAK*

The bathroom door opened and Soyeon looked through the rectangle sink mirror. Eyes widening with sudden hatred, but smiling like a welcoming.

"So I see that you come here too, Jung Jessica. "

---