Qri, you wonderful ditz

Dressed in Chains

"Yahh !! Park Hyomin ! It's been so long since we last drank ! " Eunjung raised a shot glass filled with a light pink liquid. The heavy beverage b to the top. Ear busting music flowed out through the speakers and flashing lights dimly lit the dark club. 

Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Hwayoung made themselves comfortable and lazily laid back on the balcony above the dance floor. The black leather couch sinking their drunk butts in. Hyomin, Qri, and Soyeon sat across them, the table in between them littered with empty vodka bottles, fruit juices, and half-filled shot glasses.

Soyeon fanned a hand over her nose and mouth. "Unni ! Stop smoking ! I'm not in the mood to smell that rancid stuff ! " Soyeon gave a small cough and furrowed her eyebrows. The gray mist of suffocating air emitted across from where they were sitting, the others not even budging with any annoyance by it.  Qri looked at her with a strange expression. Taking the white nicotine infested paper out of her dry mouth, she smashed the ashen end of it on the ash tray. "Geez Soyeoniee . . you've been worked up ever since Boram unni went to the hospital. . " Qri gave a concerned look, as Soyeon seemed flustered by her comment. "No-oh ... No.. it's not like that ! " Soyeon turned her head away and twiddled her fingers. Knocking her elbow on her ribs, Qri said " Just talk to me. "

"OH MY GOD, HWAYOUNG. I'M GOING TO DRINK, TILL I PUKE. " Eunjung laughed out, as Hyomin and Jiyeon thinned their shots with the colorless liquid. "Eunjung unni ! Don't drink too much ! Remember when you got ed up, when you got drunk ? " Hwayoung kneeded a worried hand on Eunjung's shoulder. The loud beating of the music shook their ribcages. 

"C'mon. " Qri patted a hand on Soyeon's lap and stood up. Soyeon set her glass down and stretched her tired knees up. 

"Hey ! Where are you two going ? " Hyomin looked at the two sneaking away. "We're just gonna talk. Don't wait up ! " Qri flashed a pretty smile at them.Dashing away with their long silky hair streaming, Jiyeon yelled a stuffy "BON VOYAGE ~ "

--------------

Despite the cold November weather, Qri wore a black tank top, black skinnies, and a red plaid flannel tied around her waist.

"Unni .. aren't you cold ? " Soyeon grasped the sleeves on her beige trench coat. The front of the club seemed quiet and deserted .. must be because it's 2 A.M. in the morning. Qri shook her head and looked at Soyeon in the eye. Her round pupils fixing directly at hers. "So .. Soyeon. . what is it ? Something wrong ? Something happened ? " Qri's voice was cool and easy. Itching with discomfort, Soyeon eased herself down and sat by the curb. Qri followed.

"I don't know, unni . . Have you ever loved someone ? Alot, i'm saying. " Soyeon rasped the words.

"This is about Boram unni. Isn't it ? " Qri side-eyed Soyeon, in a mischievous grin. She could almost see the white skin flush to a bright pink. Wrapping her arms around her legs, Soyeon stuffed her face behind her knees. "Ohh ! Silly, you. You have nothing to worry about. " Qri playfully punched Soyeon on the shoulder.

Giving a nervous chuckle, the younger girl went on "How do you know ? " The older girl just looked at Soyeon with a i'm-not-stupid face. "SOYEON, PLEASE. You're the 3rd oldest. Get your head straight. We all know. " Hesitating, Soyeon yelped "WHAAA ? "

Qri pulled herself up from the curb and patted Soyeon on the head.

"Don't worry, Soyeoniee. Rambo likes you just the same. "

----