Hands

At Home

 

 

They arrived home after their trip to the beach, they both took a shower together and then went to the sofa to rest.

Hyukjae took the opportunity to brush Donghae’s palm with his fingers, all in the center and then expanding outward, forming something similar to a star shape. Donghae laughed helplessly and then moved his hand away, running his own hand across it to stop the strange sensation.

“What are you doing, it feels weird.”

“Something makes me think you like it.”

“You know I don't like being tickled.”

“Okay, give me your hand one last time.”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “Whatever, you're being weird.”

He let Hyukjae hold his wrist, looking at him intently. Suddenly, Hyukjae brough this hand to his mouth and started kissing the palm, barely touching it. Donghae felt something strange in his body and, after his initial instinct to pull away, there was a pleasurable sensation. His skin bristled. He felt several kisses on his sensitive skin and he no longer felt ticklish. He just knew the kisses wouldn't stop and he wanted to feel something deeper, just out of curiosity.

When Hyukjae broke away, Donghae was blushing red. He blinked several times.

“What?” Hyukjae said softly.

“Why did you do that?”

“I thought you'd like it.” Donghae pouted. “Did you like it?”

“Of course I'm going to like you kissing my hand,” he muttered. Hyukjae laughed.

“Good.”

“Why are you so interested in this? You have that look on your face, like a mad scientist or something.”

They both laughed.

“It's not like that… it's just that it's fascinating, isn't it?”

Donghae chuckled.

“It's not fascinating, it's just a sensitive area. I didn't say anything to you when I found out you liked getting your hair pulled.”

Hyukjae was silent for a couple of seconds. Donghae noticed he had stopped blinking.

“...What?! That's not true.”

“Why are you lying! I only do it because I know you like it.” This time, Hyukjae was the one who was blushing. “You really didn't notice?”

“Whatever, I'm gonna get something to eat.”

Donghae watched, amused, as Hyukjae fled to the kitchen.