its much better than be mauled by a wolf

The Epitome of Sunshine (and Chaos)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So you turned Chuu and Kim Lip into a baby?" Choerry bounced the vampire baby Chuu in her lap who happily giggled at the action while Jinsoul sat beside her playing with her now baby girlfriend, Gowon and Yeojin nodded as they finished explaining the situation "Well you two will get pulverized"

"We know that already can you guys stop reminding us" Yeojin started panicking again as she's thinking of every possible spell she knows to help her with their situation.

"We need to turn the twins back before the Unnies return," Hyunjin said finally switching from her cat form which surprised everyone with her voice.

"You gotta stop doing that, I'll get a heart attack" Jinsoul complained as she held her chest from shock.

"You're undead, your hearts stopped beating decades ago" Heejin reminded the blonde vampire.

"Can't we keep them like this they're much calmer and less noisy, see their just looking at us" Olivia suggested

"You do know vampire babies tend to grow up faster, they may not be speaking now but in a few hours they'll start--"

The said babies started squealing and babbling more as they stared at everyone with their doe eyes.

"...speaking" Hyunjin finished her own words.

"This is your fault Yeojin, why did you try to experiment on them" Gowon pointed at the younger witch who looked rather offended (she can't be the only one to go through their Unnies' wrath).

"Me? You were an accomplice! You helped me with the potions too " The short witch argued back.

"You know there is no point in fighting or even pointing fingers....even though the two of you were the cause of all this" Olivia whispered the last part (but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter