who adds lava to their lava cake?

The Epitome of Sunshine (and Chaos)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Mobius Forest is a rumored place where supernaturals stayed, deep within the forest was the Loona Manor, where 12 girls live together, it was not unfamiliar for different species to live together but these 12 girls were a bit of an unusual bunch.

It was a peaceful afternoon inside the manor until a scream resonated through the walls of this huge manor, which awoken everyone who was asleep (the vampires).

"Why is that midget screaming" Olivia groaned as her ears started ringing with how loud the screams were, it was also not helping that she has enhanced hearing.

The huge doors of the living room slammed open as Yeojin ran inside the room in panic.

"What happened Yeojin?" Heejin asked looking away from the spellbook she was reading.

"Well...uhh--"

"YEOJIN YOU LITTLE YOU LEFT ME!" Gowon came rushing into the living room, carrying something while trying not to drop it.

"W-what are you holding--" Heejin asked but was cut off with two more figures appearing in the room.

"Okay, what is everyone's problem? we are trying to sleep" Jinsoul teleported into the room with a sleepy Choerry beside her.

Olivia pointed at Gowon and Yeojin not even glancing away from the game she was playing on her phone, Jinsoul turned to face who was the cause of all this ruckus but her face paled with what was in Gowon's arms.

"Did you kidnap someone's babies somewhere? Please tell me that's not who I think it is" Jinsoul begged as she turned paler than her usual white complexion (if that was even possible).

"It's Chuu and Lip" Yeojin didn't even sugar coat her words as she took Lip from Gowon's arm and presented the now baby vampires in front of everyone.

"Oh, Haseul-Unnie will pulverize you two" Olivia snickered as she finally glanced away from her phone, the said witch was gone to go to the town with Yves and Vivi to shop for food and ingredients for potions.

"I know that already!" Yeojin said in fear as she placed Lip down on the carpet.

Yeojin knew that what they did today might be the last straw and the cause for them to be thrown out the manor, they already did some chaotic things before but this will probably take the cake.

"How the heck did you make this possible?" Heejin aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter