reverse hide and seek

The Epitome of Sunshine (and Chaos)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After they start searching around the manor they couldn't find Chuu nor Kim Lip anywhere, they could here their giggles though because the twins thought they were playing a game, even the wolves were having a hard time trying to find the twins' scent.

"LIP!" Jinsoul screamed as she searched outside the manor, maybe they were able to escape through the windows with an umbrella on hand to avoid her getting sunburned she started searching the premise "CHUU---OERRY!" Jinsoul panicked when she saw Yves entering the gate with Haseul and Vivi tailing behind her.

"Jinsoul? why are you outside?" Haseul asked the vampire curiously, she wasn't always awake at this time of day.

"I was looking for Choerry, w-we were suppose to play at the garden" Jinsoul tried to excuse, the three witches just shrugged it off and went to enter the manor.

Jinsoul then saw a bat flying around the manor which is guesses is Choerry she called over the vampire to relay her message.

"Yerim, tell the others the Unnies are back, tell them to keep low on finding Chuu" the bat nodded and started flying back inside the manor.

Jinsoul used her super speed to run to the three Unnies who were about to enter the manor, she went to distract them for a bit so Choerry could relay her message.

"Oh! Let me help you" Jinsoul said which scared the daylights out of the leader who was shock by the vampire.

"You gotta stop doing that Sol," Haseul hit the vampire which caused to her to smile sheepishly at her.

"Mianhe hehe,"

"I thought you were gonna play with Choerry in the garden" Vivi asked.

"O-oh she..yeah..I remember she said we should play inside the manor...yeah" Jinsoul stuttered.

"Well let's get inside then, my arms are tired carrying all of this" Yves said, Haseul waved her hand to open the doors, while Jinsoul helped with some of the shopping bags she glances around the room trying to find Lip and Chuu.

"Oh? what are you guys doing? and why is the manor a mess" Haseul asked as she entered the room and saw the mess inside the living room, it was naturally messy but it look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter