entangled together

The Epitome of Sunshine (and Chaos)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's the cutest!" Choerry cooed at the baby Chuu who's smile never wavers for even a second and started giggling at the vampire.

"Hey Oli, why don't you try to hold them" Yeojim nudges the werewolf who just glared at the shorter witch.

"We can't were wolves" Olivia replied while glancing at the two babies, who were sat on Choerry and Jinsoul's lap.

"You can really see the difference of Jungeun-Unnie and Jiwoo-Unnie" Gowon said as she pointed how the two babies interact with people, Jiwoo was so smiley and easy to please just cooing at her makes her throw into a fit of giggle.

Whereas Jungeun...

"Peek-a-Boo" Jinsoul cooed trying to make the older twin laugh but the baby's face remained stoic, just staring blankly at her girlfriend.

"Lip is a tough baby to crack" Vivi enters the room with Haseul tailing her with a spellbook in hand "It took a while for her to warm up to people when she was a baby"

"Really? How would you know Unnie?" Olivia asked the oldest witch.

"Oh, we haven't told guys the story, haven't we?" Haseul asked and some of them shook their heads "I guess you already know that Me, Vivi, Heejin, Hyunjin, Yeojin, Junguen and Jiwoo had been together for decades now"

The original members of the coven were just seven girls, they had been there since the start and were the ones who started this coven, decades passed that's when they met the wolves; Yves, Olivia and Gowon while Jinsoul and Choerry were the last ones to join the coven as they were turned as vampires because they were on the verge of death.

"Jiwoo and Jungeun were practically our daughters, they came to us as babies their poor mother must have left them here to keep them away from their clan" Vivi explained.

"What's the problem with their clan?" Choerry asked curiously.

"Pure-blooded vampires specifically babies were used as weapons in their clans with their stronger powers and being able to train them at an early age to enhance their powers to the fullest could be used as weapons of destruction, their mother didn't want that to happen to her daughters"

"Then one stormy night, these two rascals were found in our doorstep, and even without the knowledge of being able to raise babies, vampire babies to say the least" Haseul giggled at the thought "We raised them with the help of my mother and here we are now"

"Yah! Jinsoul unnie why are you crying?" Gowon glanced to where the sobbing was coming from and they all looked at the vampire who bursted in tears from the story.

"It was sad for me okay? What if Lip and Chuu weren't given to Haseul and Vivi" Jinsoul hiccuped "We would have never be here and we would have never met you all"

Everyone went silent at Jinsoul words, the vampire was correct  because of the twin's recklessness that's how they all met, Kim Lip was the one who prot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter