WTF! Girls Falling Out Of The Ceiling?!?!

MORE THAN FANS

Hello~~~~~

OMG!!! Boyfriend finally makes an appearance!
Sorry for making you wait so long!
Enjoy!

________________________

 

Donghyun's POV

   "That was a great concert guys! Everyone did amazing!" I say as I open the door to the dressing room and plop myself on to a sofa.

We were all dead tired from performing 3 hours straight.
Everyone was sweating like crazy, especially Minwoo.

   "Thanks Oppa~" Minwoo says, using his best aeygo.

He's imitating another one of our many fangirls. 
I laugh and ruffle his hair.
He is our maknae and he loves to act cutesy.
I look at the rest of the members who are chuckling softly, well, all except Youngmin who stands expressionless.
On camera, he can act all friendly and cute, but in reality, he's practically emo.
Kwangmin, his twin brother, is the complete opposite.
He's sweet, friendly and doesn't think AT ALL before he speaks.
The three of them make our maknae line. 
Jeongmin, Hyunseong and I are the older members, and I'm the leader, so I have to watch over these kids. 
It's a litte hard, but it's the difficult times that bring us together the most~


   "Donghyun Hyung, do you hear that?" Minwoo suddenly asks.

   "What? What do you hear?" Kwangmin questions, sitting up. 

   "It's sounds like its coming from above," Minwoo says. "A bunch of creaking noises."

   "Shhh. Just listen," I instruct them. 

We all hush down and listen for whatever Minwoo had heard. 
Sure enough, there are creaking noises sounding right above our heads. 

   "What is that?" Hyunseong wonders. 

   "Wait, I think I hear some voices," I say. "Quiet." 

"How did we get into this mess in the first place?" 
"I don't know, it was YOUR idea!" 

   "Um, who is that?" Jeongmin asks. 

    - CREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK - 

And before we know it, chunks of the ceiling start to crumble and fall all over us. 
But there isn't just chunks of the ceiling falling down, there are... 
Are those girls?? 

I wait until all the dust clears out and I can actually see in front of me, and I see three things happen all at once. 

1. One girl with short black hair drops from the ceiling and lands right in Kwangmin's arms. 
2. Another girl with long, wavy blond hair falls on top of Youngmin so heavily, I feel his pain. 
3. And one more girl with long, straight black hair swings down from the ceiling and drops gracefully on her feet, right in front of Minwoo. 

For a few moments, all of us seem to be in shock. 
And then the girl that Kwangmin had caught - the one with the short black hair - says something that breaks the silence with a dazed expression stamped on her face. 

   "Am I in heaven?" 

Kwangmin's POV:

I look up at the crumbling ceiling.
Suddenly, I see 3 figures falling down.
Everything happened too fast.
I see a girl falling right infront of me so I stretch my hands out.
With a heavy force, the girl lands into my hands

'Wow, I'm surprised I didn't fall! Yes! I'm stronger now!!' I thing to myself as I try to do the hwaiting sign  (a.n. lol kwangmin is so weird!)

The dust clears out and I see my members looking at the 3 girls in awe, like they've seen a ghost.
I look at the other 2 girls.
One of them standing infront of Minwoo, the other... BWO!! ON TOP OF YOUNGMIN HYUNG!! 
I try to hold my laughter.

" Am I in Heaven?" the girl in my arms interrupts my laughter.

I look down at her eyes, deep black like the darkness.
She lifts up one hand and places it on my cheek, her ice cold fingers sending a shiver down my spine.

" Omg, I'm so happy I died!" she squeals, as she places both her hands on my face and feels me up.

Her hands were now tracing the outside of my lips.

'Wow, her hand are so soft..." again I am into my thougts.

I hear a groan coming from Youngmin.
Then a scream.
The girl looks over to where the scream came from, jumps out of my arms, and runs over to where a blonde girl and Youngmin are sprawled on the floor.

" OMG SUBIN! YOU DIED WITH ME!! I'M SO SORRY~~~~!" she screams out as she gets on her knees and starts to sob.

The blond girl that was sprawled over Youngmin gets up and smacks her friend on the top of her head.

" PABO! We're not dead!" the blond girl barks "And I wasn't hurt either! For your information, something broke my fall.." Out of nowhere, a dark figure emerges from behind her...Youngmin.

Suddenly I'm scared for the blond girl.
When Hyung gets mad, it's like hell, actually ...WORSE.
Like a bear woken up from hibernation, or...it's so bad I can't even compare it to anything.
Last time I accidentally ate his pudding... I was sent to the hospital.

" AAAHHH" a high pitched scream snaps me back to reality.

I look at the blond girl.
Hyung has his hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back.
With the huge height difference, it was easy for Hyung to pull her hair very, and I mean very, very high.

" Ow,ow,owowowowowow!! Stop!! Why are you pulling my in hair you ?!" the blond girl screams.

" Why did you ing fall on me b*tch?!" Youngmin yells back. " You could've killed me!"

" But I didn't kill you, so let go!"

I can see tears welling up in her eyes.
I give Hyung a look and eventually he lets go.
The blonde girl turns around, kicks Hyung in the shin, and walk to the girl who landed in front of Minwoo.
Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Hyung jumping up and down in pain.

Minwoo and the girl with long black hair are looking at each other with confused expressions on their faces.
I can see Minwoo open his mouth to say something to her, but the blond girl grabs her friend's arm and steers her away before he can utter a word.


" Come on Jiyoung, let's go. You too Minjung. You got what you wanted. Plus Boyfriend isn't what you see on TV. They are a bunch of ed up girly guys who can't do anything but ing sing and dance," the blonde girl, Subin, says.She turns to us, " No offence."

The girl who landed in my arms, Minjung, gives the blonde girl an exasperated look, and the one with staright black hair - Jiyoung- has her eyes widened, like she can't believe that Subin had just said that out loud, in front of all of us.

" But Subin, we just got here!" Min Jung whines.

" FINE!" the blonde girl, Subin, yells." YOU can stay here! Jiyoung and I are leaving because we don't want to end up in JAIL!"

Subin tugs on the reluctant Jiyoung's arm and the two girls make their way to the door, leaving the six of us, plus Minjung, staring after them.
We are still watching them as they walk out the door only to run back in, gasping as if they just ran a marathon.

" What's wrong?" Minjung asks.

" They have security guards!"  Jiyoung, gasps.

I step forward.

" Do want me to tell them to go away?" I ask.

" NO!" Minjung cries at the same time Subin yells, " YES."

The two of them argue together while Jiyoung just crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"ENOUGH!!!" Donghyun cries.

Everyone turns to face him.

" Sit DOWN!!!"

Everyone sits down.

" Thank you," Donghyun says calmly.

He turn to face the three girls who are sitting down with their backs against the door.

" How did you get here?" he asks.

The three of them open their mouths to talk but Donghyun silences them with a wave of his hand.
He points to Subin.

" You tell me," he says.

So she tells us how Minjung got tickets to our concert.
She talks about another girl named Cho Hee and how they played a little prank on her.
She explains how they ended up in the vents.

After her story, the room is silent.
Then, all of a sudden, everyone bursts out laughing.
I am laughing so hard that there are tears coming out of my eyes.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Youngmin laughing as well.
I look up to see the girls making cute angry faces.

" It's not funny!" Jiyoung exclaims.

" Yes it is!" gasps Jeongmin between laughs. "It's HILARIOUS!"

The three of them look like they are about to cry.
I manage to put on a straight face.

" You went through all that trouble just to meet us?" Hyunseong asks.

Minjung nods.

" Well, my efforts were wasted because HE is an ," Subin says, pointing at Youngmin.

He frowns.

" What is that supposed to mean?" he asked, getting annoyed.

Minjung giggles.
She looks really cute when she giggles...

" Subin was your number one fan," Jiyoung says.

Youngmin looks dumbstruck.
Subin is as red as a tomato.
The whole room bursts out into laughter once again.
Except Youngmin.
As usual.
Subin slides down against the door and hides her face in her hands.
When the laughter dies down, we lapse into an awkward silence.
Minwoo is about to ask something when " I'll Be There" starts to play.
Minjung pulls out her phone and gives us a sheepish look.

" Yobseyo?"

The person on the other line must be talking loudly because Minjung cringes and holds the phone away from her ear.

" Miahne Umma. The concert ran a little late so we went out to eat. I will be home soon."

As soon as she hangs up, " Don't Touch My Girl" starts to play.
This time it's Subin's phone.

" Yobse-"

Subin is cut off because the caller is yelling so loudly, it's as if he's on speaker phone.

" Where are you? Who are you with? Do you know what time it is?" he shouts at her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Youngmin smirk.
Subin must have noticed because she scowls at him.

" Miahne Appa. I will be home soon. I am at a restaurant with Minjung and Jiyoung."

Her father seems to buy it.
After about five minutes of lecturing her he finally hangs up.
We all turn to Jiyoung.

" Wha-"

She is interrupted by her phone, which is playing " Jum Jum Jum".
She rolls her eyes at us and picks up.

" Yobseyo.... Oh hi Umma.... Yes, I'm at a restaurant with Subin and Minjung.... We will take the bus...."

Her Umma says something and her eyes grow as big as saucers.
She gives Subin an exasperated look, yells " NO!" into the phone, and hangs up.
Subin is rolling on the floor, laughing so hard it looks painful.
Jiyoung gives her a scary look and she shuts up immediatley.

" OK, now that that's over.... what are we going to do?" Minjung asks softly.

The whole room goes silent.
Then Minwoo gasps loudly.
I turn to him and see he's staring straight at Jiyoung.

" Jiji?!"

____

Does Minwoo know Jiyoung???!!!


What drama will come for these 3 girls???

Omgg!!!
Finally done!!
Boyfriend finally made an appearance!!
Thank you for being patient and I hope you will commet and subscribe!!