Chapter 1: How It All started

MORE THAN FANS

Subin's P.O.V

"OHMIGOD!," Min Jung screams.

I sigh. When was this girl going to realize that I was standing right next to her! Plus we were in the school library! This girl is impossible.

"No need to scream Min Jung," Jiyoung calmly responds.

"Oh, sorry, but the best thing on earth just happened to me!," Min Jung says as she jumps up and down.

I close my novel and look up at Min Jung.
She and I have been best friends since we were toddlers.
Min Jung has been by me for as long as I can remember and we have never left each other's sides.
She's a great friend, outgoing, honest, and she has a great sense of style.
She's the person everyone goes to for fashion advice.
Then there's Jiyoung.
The first time I met her was the start of Gr.3.
She had just moved to Korea from Canada.
The 3 of us became best friends instantly and it's been that way ever since.
Jiyoung is the type of girl that stays calm in a bad situation.
As for me, I have nothing.
I'm just a book addict (>_<).
I sometimes wonder why Jiyoung and Min Jung hang out with me.

"Guys listen," Min Jung whines, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, Min Jung. We are listening," says Jiyoung.

"Omigod,ohmigod,ohmigod,ohmigod," Min Jung continues.

"Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in...," I continue to coach her breathing.

"Ok, so what's up," Jiyoung asks curiously.

"Don't freak out guys, but...... I won tickets to....... BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!," Min Jung squeals.

My mind goes blank for a moment.
Before I could register what was happening, Jiyoung and Min Jung start yelling in excitement.
Half a second later, I join them.
Now all 3 of us are jumping and yelling in the middle of the library.
There are about 30 pairs of eyes on us.
Unable to hold in our excitement, we quickly exit the library and rush around the school to our secret meeting place- a grove of trees hidden by the school's gym.

"AHHHHHHH....... we're going to see Boyfriend!," I squeal loudly.

"I know," yells Jiyoung.

"And it's all thanks to me," points out Min Jung.

"Gomawo Min Jung," Jiyoung and I chorus. We bear hug her so hard her face turns purple.

"I.....can't......breathe," gasps Min Jung.

"Sorry," Jiyoung and I say, letting go of Min Jung.

"Awww, you guys wrinkled my outfit!," Min Jung complains.

We all laugh.

"Ok guys, I have to go," I say, walking away waving.

"Ya, I have to pick out my outfit for Saturday," Min Jung exclaims.

Ok, bye guys! Call me," Jiyoung says.

The 3 of us part ways, smiling like crazy, hearts beating from excitement.

----------Saturday---------- 12:00 am

Jiyoung's P.O.V

'OMG, who is calling me at midnight?' I think to myself.

"Yobseyo?," I answer my phone, half-asleep.

"ANYONGHASEYO~~~~ it's finally Saturday!! We're gonna go see boyfriend !!! Oh my gosh you have to see what I'm going to wear! It's this new blue halter top thing with a white cardi..." Minjung continues on.

'Yes,yes typical Minjung. Not being able to read atmospheres' I sigh.

"With these new combat boots that are so cute and this really really beautiful hair clip tha-"

"Minjung!" I yell, interrupting her mid-sentence.

"Ya? What is it?" Minjung replies.

"Do you know what time it is!?"

 "It's Saturday! We're going to the concert today!" 

'Omo! Why does she not understand its midnight!' 

"Yes it is Saturday but Saturday only started like 2 minutes ago!" 

"Oh wow seriously! I'm so sorry it's just I'm so happy!" 

"Oh my gosh I know! I'm so happy too! This is our last weekend as Gr.9's and I'm so glad we're doing something special!" I say, forgetting that it was 12 in the morning.

"I wonder if we got accepted into Seoul Performing Arts Highschool? I can't wait till we find out!" 

"We're going to go check if we got accepted with Subin tomorrow right?"

 "Oh ya! Do you want me to call her?" 

"NO! Don't do that, think of how much trouble you'll cause her. Just call her tomorrow ok?" 

"Miahne~ (>.<) I was just too exited! I have to go now. Bye Jiyoung," MInjung says.

"Ok, bye, see you tomo- I mean later"  reply.

Min Jung is a great friend but sometimes she forgets everything else but the thing she focuses on, which in this case is BOYFRIEND.

'Oh well, I better sleep now...'

I close my eyes and wait to fall asleep...

~~~~ a few hours later~~~~

RING RING RING

" No~~ why does  the phone always have to ring!!" I complain, as I grab my phone off the bedside table and press answer.

"Hello..." I say into the phone sleepily.

"Hey Jiyoung...Are you sleeping?!" the person on the other end exclaims.

"mm....umm...ohh..ya......" I drift off.

" Jiyoung! This is no time to be sleeping!! We have to go to Min Jung's house in 30 minutes, and you know how she is about time!" the voice blares into my ear.

"Subin? Is that you?" I groggily ask.

"Yes! Now hurry up and get ready! I'll be at your house in 15,".

The line goes quiet.

" I don't want to~~" I complain to myself as I drag my body out of bed and head for the bathroom.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

As I pull my pants on I blow dry my hair, look through my messages on my phone and brush me teeth at the same time. I'm the type of person who always does things last minute, so over the years I've developed a skill to multitask. I can say that this is my greatest talent.

"DING DONG" the doorbell chimes.

"Coming," I try to yell with a toothbrush in my mouth which sounds more like "couhdhng".

I pull open the door with my sweater halfway over my head.

"Jiyoung? Is that you?" Subin asks confused.

"Who else?" I respond as I pull the sweater down all the way revealing my face.

"Are you ready," she says looking at me.

"Well , do you think I am," I challenge her.

"At least go wash that toothpaste off of your mouth," she laughs.

"Ok hold on, give me five minutes,".

I run back to the bathroom and wash my face. I quickly brush my hair, grab my purse, then run back to the door. Slipping on my purple flats I motion Subin out the door. Pulling the door halfway closed, I stick my head in.

"Mom! I'm going now. If you need me call me on my cell~" I yell.

"Ok honey, don't let those boyfriend people you~" she yells back.

"Omo! Umma stop!" I say blushing.

"Just kidding, have a good time Jiyoung honey" my mom says, trying to hide the laughter in her voice.

"Ya I will," I say as I finally close the door behing me.

I sigh, then lift my head up to ting subin laughing.

"Thanks subin, you make me feel so much better," I say.

 "Miahne but your mom is so funny, I can't help laughing" she says.

"Ugh whatever, come one let's go before Minjung spazzes out on us," I gesture her to walk faster.

Subin's POV:

~~~10minutes later~~~

" Jiyoung, what are we going to do??!" I ask nervously.

"Umm... Ring the doorbell?" Jiyoung responds.

"NO! I mean ya...YOU can ring the doorbell and I'll be over there..." I say backing away, making my way to the big oak tree on the lawn.

Halfway there, I hear the doorbell ring.
I weigh my options and decide that apologizing and getting it over with is better than hiding forever.
I quickly make my way back to Minjung and get on my knees.
Bowing my head I apologize (A.N. lol only Asian ppl bow )

" I'm so sorry Minjung! Please forgive us for being late!" I wait for a sharp pain to come somewhere on my body but nothing happens.

I look up to see Minjung crossing her arms tapping her foot.

"Only this time, I'll forgive you but if this ever happens again..." she gives me a death glare,

" I'll make you feel so much pain that you will never be able to stand again!" I freeze in my spot, face full of horror.

" Just kidding," she laughs .

" Haha..." I laugh nervously not knowing if I am to actually take it as a joke or not.

"Ok, let's go or we'll be late to the BOYFRIEND concert!!!" Jiyoung chimes.

We all run to the bus stop, our bodies shaking in excitement and our eyes glistening like a child with a new toy.
We see the bus turn the corner and we squeal in excitement.
The bus comes to a stop and the three of us jump in.
I almost trip over my own feet.

" Are you ok?" Jiyoung asks concerned while Minjung laughs her head off.

" I'm ok, I just got a little over exited,

" I answer Jiyoung then I glare at Minjung who is still laughing. The bus driver looks at us impatiently and we quickly make our way to our seats.

" I can't wait to see boyfriend!! Kwangmin is so cute" Minjung squeals as she looks at the screensaver on her phone.

" Ya but Youngmin is way cuter" I retort.

" No he's not. Kwangmin is obviously cuter!" Minjung defends.

"Guys they look the same, get over it! Plus it doesn't matter which one is cuter cause the cutest is Minwoo for sure," Jiyoung interrupts.

" No he's not!" Minjung and I say simultaneously.

We all burst out into laughter.

" Honjaga anin dul dul dul ahh~ gaseumi tteollyeowa wa wa," Jiyoung suddenly starts to sing.

I look at Minjung and we both join in.

"Nege falling down, falling down..." we all come to a stop.

"Guys we messed up again!" Minjung says.

" Ugh I know we always mess up and say the chorus and not the actual beginning" I say.

" Ya it's the boyfriend, you know how we do, how we love," Jiyoung raps.

Then we break into the rest of the song, continuing to sing until the bus comes to a halt.

" The next stop is ~~~~~~~~~~" the mechanical voice on the bus informs.

" Hey that's our stop! Let's wait by the doors," I say getting out of my seat.

"BOYFRIEND HERE WE COME!!" Minjung squeals.

All 20 pairs of eyes on the bus are now on us.
Jiyoung ushers us out the door and we all jump off.
We walk for a few minutes and then turn the corner to see a huge stadium.
Outside thousands of girls were lined up to go inside.
Make that a million screaming fangirls.
We make our way to the back of the crowd.

" This is going to be a long night" Jiyoung sighs.

~~~after the concert~~~

Minjung's POV:

"OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!" I scream.

" I know!" says Subin.

Jiyoung is about to say something when someone else interrupts.

" Hello Minjung. Did you enjoy the concert?" I feel Subin and Jiyoung stiffen beside me.
I turn around to see who the voice belonged to though I already had a pretty good idea of who it was.

" Hey Cho Hee!" I say forcing a smile,

" I loved the concert! Thanks for asking!"

" That's nice Minjung but WE had a better time than you ever could! Plus our night doesn't end here because we get to see Boyfriend backstage thanks to our BACKSTAGE PASSES!" she smirks as she flaps the passes in my face.

All I can do is smile (falsely) as she and her minions walk away.

" OMG I'm so jealous," sighs Jiyoung.

" What! Why?" I practically yell in her face.

" Because they have backstage passes!" she responds. " I would kill for some backstage passes," says Subin.

We stand in silence for a couple of minutes when, all of a sudden, the best idea of the century comes to me.

" Guys," I say smugly, " I have a plan!"  

 

What is the plan? will the girls be able to see boyfriend?

 

YAYAYAYAY finally done!! 
we were done so long ago but it got deleted!!
we were so mad!!
but finally we're done!!!
sorry if we do not post alot but we are really busy with school and such so please bare with us!!!!!!!! 
oh just by the way but asianninja is a group of 3 people and we work together to write this story!! 

 

I hope you enjoyed this chappie@! 

please comment and subscribe we appriciate and we love them!!!!!!

PPYONG~~

-asian_ninja937