From a New Perspective

Bad Feels Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        What Baekhyun finds the most unique about Seolhee is that she never asked him to stop smoking because it's bad for him like most girls do. Instead, she refused to kiss him because she doesn't like the smell of cigarettes. It was selfish and cute at the same time.

 

     "Should we skip class?" Baekhyun asks after he pulled away from another breathtaking kiss with Seolhee.

 

     Seolhee keeps quiet, thinking about she should be finished eating lunch and how she should be studying by now.

 

     Baekhyun sees the worry in Seolhee's eyes and smirked. "You don't want to continue this at my place?" That question caught Seolhee's attention, and she finally looks into his eyes.

 

     "What do you mean?"

 

     "I'm saying we can be schoolmates who sleep with each other sometimes." he says with a daring look.

 

     Seolhee slowly shakes her head and takes a step back. "Sorry, Baek, but I'm not that kind of girl."

 

     "Come on, what's holding you back?" Baekhyun replies and puts his hands on his jean's pocket.

 

     "My principles, Baekhyun. I'm not that kind of person," she repeats. "I... I'm not like you. I have my grades to protect, my image- I don't want to be called a for sleeping with random guys."

 

     "You're not gonna get called a if you just sleep with one guy, Seol. And it's not like you didn't ask me to sleep with you the first time we kissed." Baekhyun immediately responds. He doesn't feel good. He feels like he's begging for Seolhee's permission; he doesn't like doing that.

 

     Seolhee struggles a lot. Out of all the paths she'd went through in life, Baekhyun is the only one she's most unsure of. She hates how he affects her: a straight-A student who has the rest of her life laid out for her. Baekhyun is a distraction and she knows that.

 

      But maybe he's worth the distraction.

 

     "I'm not forcing you into it, Seol. The last time you thought you skipped class, you panicked. I don't want to be responsible for what's going to happen to you."

 

     "I know. I know." Seolhee replies. Baekhyun almost scoffs at the annoyed tone in the girl's voice. 

 

     Seolhee stares at Baekhyun, gazing at his hair as it gets messed up by the strong wind. Now, how can I resist that?

 

     At this point, Seolhee no longer cares if everyone would call her shallow for not being able to resist Baekhyun because of his physical attractiveness. Still, in her defense, she's pretty confident that anyone in her shoes would not be able to reject the beauty presented in front of them.

 

     Maybe this once, just this once, I can allow myself to make a mistake.

 

     "You better be worth cutting class for, Baek." Baekhyun immediately smiles. He smiled twice today. 

 

     "You bet." he says and walks out first. Seolhee follows with a racing heart. I'm really gonna do this. With Baekhyun.

 

 

     Seolhee felt her back quickly slamming against Baekhyun's door as soon as he closed the door. Seolhee couldn't think straight when Baekhyun aggressively attacks her lips.

     Baekhyun then went down to her neck, biting her skin softly while caressing her hips. "You sure about this?" Baekhyun asks as he slowly pulls away.

     "Yes, but be gentle. It's... It's- uhh... my f-frist." Seolhee struggles to get the words out. She doesn't know if it's because of Baekhyun's hand against her skin or because she's embarrassed to admit that she's never had before.

     "Don't tell me it's you're  a ." Baekhyun says in disbelief.

     "Why? Is that a problem?"

     "No, but are you sure about this?" he asks again. The last thing he needs right now is a clingy girl who refuses to leave him alone because he was her first.

    "Yes, Baekhyun. I swear it's oka-"

     Baekhyun cuts her off with a kiss. "Okay, then. I'll be careful."

     Baekhyun lets Seolhee lay down on his bed as he climbs on top of her. He gives her kisses from her lips down to her abdomen.

     "Let me stretch you out first." Seolhee nods and watched Baekhyun in between her legs.

     "Don't worry Seol. You first is gonna be a blast." Baekhyun smirks and gently removes her underwear. 

     If it was other girls, Baekhyun would have skipped the and go through the main course already. He was - as , but he had to at least be considerate with Seolhee. He might not be the kindest person out there, but he's still human.

      Baekhyun was quite shocked by how Seolhee quickly dressed up as soon as they finished.

 

 

     The was good. Heck that was amazing. Baekhyun thought. Of course, he's had better, wilder, and more aggressive before. However, it was Seolhee's first time, but he came just as hard.

 

     So Baekhyun doubts that it was the that drove her away. He sighs and buries his face on his pillow.

 

     This is what I want. No strings attached. Why the hell am I craving for more?

     "YOU DID WHAT?!"  

 

Chaeyoung shouts from the other line. Seolhee slightly moves her phone away from her ear to avoid deafening herself from her best friend's voice.

 

     "Can you please just come over? I need your advice on this."

 

     Chaeyoung quickly hangs up. She arrived in less than 10 minutes, obviously in a hurry because she was still panting when she knocked on Seolhee's door.

 

     "I can't believe you would do something so reckless. You missed our group review so you can have with BAEKHYUN?! BYUN BAEKHYUN?! OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE, SHIN SEOLHEE? ARE YOU STUPID? I KNOW YOU'RE NOT. WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE NOT. WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOU?" Chaeyoung greets her.

 

     "Stop telling me things that I already know." Seolhee ruffles her hair and throws herself on her couch. She groans.

 

     "But was it good?" Chaeyoung immediately received a slap on her arm. "OW!" she laughs. "I was just curious!"

 

     "It was amaaa-ugh-zing. It was toe-curling, mind-bending, and -clenching. It was soooo good, Chaeng." Seolhee says with frustration. "It was soooo good that I'd have a hard time rejecting him the next time he asks."

 

     Chaeyoung nods in understanding. "Seong, I know. I undersrand. But it's Baekhyun."

 

     "But it's Baekhyun!" Seolhee whines. 

 

     "NO! Listen to me. It's Baekhyun! It's Byun Baekhyun and you're Shin Seolhee. You two are polar opposites of each other. Oh my god. I can't believe- I mean, thank you for telling me first. I'm the first one you told it to, right?"

 

     "Yes."

 

     "Okay. Thank god for that. Don't tell it to the boys or you'll never hear the end of it." Seolhee nods and buries her face in her palm.

 

     "I'm so stupid, right?" she says with a muffled voice.

 

     "Yes. You were stupid for doing that. But what's done is done. How do you feel about Baekhyun? And why so sudden? It's not like you suddenly got one afternoon and decided to sleep with Byun Baekhyun, right?"

 

     "I don't know! I don't know what I'm feeling. But I've been kinda hanging out with him lately."

 

     Chaeyoung's eyes widen. "Hanging out? There's no such thing as hanging out. Did something happen when he let you sleep at his house? You know what, it was kinda weird that Baekhyun took you home."

 

     "You're saying tooo many things, I swear stop talking. Stop, okay?" Seolhee says with a stern voice, making the other girl nod and gesture a zipping lock on .

 

     "He said we're just schoolmates who make out sometimes." Chaeyoung gasps. "What do you mean by that?!"

 

     Seolhee tells her all the details. It's useless to keep them to herself now. 

 

     "Oh my god you're so stupid, Seongie." Chaeyoung says at the end of Seolhee's story.

 

     Seolhee can only glare at her. "You think I don't know that? I called you so I can get an advice from you, not to constantly diss me for being an idiot."

 

     "Okay, I'm sorry. My feelings got into me. But Seol, what do you want me to tell you?"

 

     "I need you to tell me to stop."

 

     "Do you want to?"

 

      "No! That's why I'm telling you to convince me to stop! Because I can't do this on my own, Chaeng."

 

      Chaeyoung sighs. 

 

     "Okay, then stop. I think Baekhyun won't be good for you so stop. And stop dreaming about him because Baekhyun never sleeps with the same girl twice, alright?  OK? Now have you studied for tomorrow's exams?"

 

     Seolhee shakes her head. "Okay. Let's review and do the right thing. Okay?"

 

     "Okay." Seolhee sighs.

 

     "Seol," Chaeyoung calls.

 

     "You're not stupid, okay? It was a mistake and we learn from it, right?" Seolhee nods and hugs her friend. Her okays are always comforting. But what's bothering her more is how sure s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter