Finale

The Bestfriend I Love

: Finale :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After I gave birth to Byungsoon, I was given another month to rest. L.joe is taking care of me whenever he have time. He brings me healthy foods whenever he goes out with his friends or will do a grocery shopping. Tonight, he came back again with foods. I put Byungsoon on the bed as soon as he is in a deep sleep. "L.joe" I called L.joe in a whispering voice, "Yes?" he replied and I smiled "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked to him as he prepared a midnight snack. "Because I'm your bestfriend" he replied. He put a plate of two sandwhiches on the coffee table silently and sat on the sofa without any sound. 

 

He patted the space next to him, "Join me" he said and I sat beside him. "Do you really see me as your bestfriend?" I asked to him and he looked at me with blank eyes "Sometimes, no" he replied and stuffed his mouth with a bite of sandwhich. "But honestly, I don't even think that we're bestfriends anymore" he said and placed back the sandwhich on the plate. "Why?" I asked him, "It's because there's this feeling inside my heart, which hurts whenever you were hurt. Beats more than usual whenever you're near me. And me wanting to take care of you more like a boyfriend will do to his girlfriend" he replied and I bit my lower lip.

 

"It seems like love" he added as he leaned closer to me "I've been in love since I took care of you" he said. It was like nine months ago. "You taught me how to love again," he said as our lips were just inches away. I looked at his lips then at his eyes. Our lips finally met. Our kiss isn't a heat up or something deep but just a romantic one. "Saranghaeyo, Shin Hanni" he said after our kiss. "I love you too, Lee Byunghun" I said with a smile. I hugged him. "You don't know how long I've waited for that much, to love me back" I whispered on his ear.

 

"And you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to confess" he said and I giggled. "So for short, the both of us are waiting for each other" I said, he nodded in reply. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked to me and I replied, "Of course. I wil be your girlfriend" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's it :)

I need to sleep now

give me feedbacks, araso?

So when I'll open my AFF

I'll see notifications ^^

:* Love you all~ ^^