# 03:

The Bestfriend I Love

: Part three :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just two months and I'll give birth to my baby, two more months. I smiled at my large baby bump as I carress it. L.joe's not in his condominium since it's Thursday. He's working. Sometimes I am wondering if he never gets tired of it. "Don't worry Byungsoon~ you'll be coming out soon" I said and continued to read the book, Hunger Games. Does anyone of you knows this book? It's great I might say. I heard the door open, "Did I hear it right? Byungsoon?" L.joe asked as he enters. I sighed, "No. You didn't heard anything" I replied and stuck out a tongue to him. "I heard it~ now, you're denying it" he said as he sat beside me.

 

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked to him, my eyes glued to him "Why? Don't you want me here?" he asked to me and I shrugged. I continued reading the book, "What's that?" he asked to me and I sighed "You know how to read english right? Read the cover" I said and flashed him the cover "Yah~ why are you acting rude to me~?" he asked, doing aegyo. I giggled at his cuteness, "You know, you're so cute" I said as I pinched his right cheek. "Ouch!" he reacted as I let go. He looks hurt. I placed the book on the end table and leaned to him. "Where does it hurt?" I asked to him as he pointed at the cheek I pinched. 

 

I pouted my lower lip, "Let me kiss it for you" I said and playfully leaned more to him. As I my lips were near to his cheek, I leaned back. "As if I'm going to kiss your cheek!" I said and laughed. He looks disappointed. "Whoa~ this is a first. Is the mischevious L.joe disappointed?" I asked to him and then he scoffed "Says the pregnant lady" he said and crossed his arms. "Yah~ why are you always calling me that?" I asked to him and he gave me a chuckle "I love calling you like that~ anyways, I'm going to miss you calling like that once you give birth to Byungsoon" he said and I smiled. "Anyways, where did the Byungsoon came from?" he asked and looked at the ceiling.

 

"Did you name him after me?" he asked to me and then I laughed "No! I can't think of another name!" I denied. "You're denying again?" he asked and I sighed "Okay, okay. I partially named him after you, now, happy?" I asked to him and he smiled widely. "Yes, I'm satisfied by that" he said. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^~^ what do you think about this part?

Finale is the next part T.T

 

I think it's now my habbit on creating stories like this.

To those who read my stories that are written like this...

am I improving?

 

^^ thank you for those who just subscribed and comment~!

with lots of love,

kavs_6k