# 02:

The Bestfriend I Love

: Part two :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"L.joe, are you free this afternoon?" I asked L.joe through the phone, "Hm... Yes, why?" he asked back "I just want to buy some clothes for my baby" I said and he chuckled "Why are chuckling?" I asked to him "Nothing, it's just that you sounded like you're excited" he said to me. I sighed and put the conversation into an end "See you at the lobby at 2:00 pm, araso?" I said and he replied me with a simple 'yes'. "Okay, bye~" I bid goodbye and then hunged up. I changed into a cute maternity dress

 

 

Paired up with matching doll shoes that are comfortable. I smiled on my outfit and then grabbed my purse on the dresser. I didn't put make up or anything, it's not like I'm a celebrity that never comes out without any make up. I called L.joe again as I'm inside the elevator, "Where are you now?" I asked to him as soon as he picked up the call. "I'm at the lobby now," he said with a sigh "You're so slow but I understand" he said and I smiled "How about you?" he asked me back "I'm on the elevator now," I said. "Okay, I'll just wait for you here pregnant lady" he said and I giggled "Okay" and with that, the call ended. For me, this day was our date but I think for him, it's one of the help-from-him days. 

 

"Hey, you're really slow" he said and I scoffed "Well, the baby's getting heavier than usual" I said and he chuckled "I'll just wait for three months to see the baby~" he said as he took a glance on my baby bump. "We'll take my car," he said showing the key of his car. I just simply nodded. "Let's go now" he said as he offered his hand. I gladly took it and then we went outside only to see the parking lot with lots of car. We took his... wait, a new car. Was he promoted? "A new car?" I asked to him and he nodded "I was promoted" he said and opened the passenger's seat door. I took a sit and then let him close the door. I fastened my seat belt as he entered the other side of the car.

 

We went to Hongdae since it's just a ten minute ride to the place. "Where do you want to go first?" he asked to me as we stroll around Hongdae, then I saw this "The Children's Place" clothing store. Obviously, it's for kids and below clothes. "That store seems nice" I said to him as I pointed out to the store. He nodded his head. He carefully dragged me to the shop and entered together. "Omo~ look at this pyjamas! It's so cute~" I cheerfully said as I gave it to L.joe. He looked at it and smiled. "Yeah, you should buy it" He said and then gave it to me. I giggled and grabbed it from him. I looked for another one until the basket was full.

 

I paid for the clothes and just when both L.joe and I will leave the shop, I saw someone familiar. He's with another girl, probably younger than him. He turned to our direction and met eyes with me. I widened my eyes as I saw who he was, he's the father of my child. He's Yong Junhyung. "Jun-" "Don't look," L.joe said and tightened his grip around my shoulders. I just nodded and didn't take a glance to Junhyung. "I don't want you to be hurt once again by that jerk" L.joe said. "Whether he's older than me or not, I'll give no mercy on him" he added. Those words are touching, it made me fell for him more.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the second part of this story~

^^ hope you liked it. 

So to those who are curious who made Hanni pregnant, it's Yong Junhyung and it was just answered awhile ago :)

To those who commented and subscribed, thank you~ :*

 

nah, don't forget to comment and subcribe if you haven't, araso?

^_^

with lots of love,

kavs_6k