# 01:

The Bestfriend I Love

: Part one :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It is Friday and L.joe is here with me, eating dinner. It has been his habbit of eating dinner with me inside my condominium every Friday. "How's your baby?" he asked to me. "He's fine, he's already kicking at night" I replied, resting my palm on my baby bump. "Really? Does it hurts?" he asked to me. I shook my head, "Just a little bit but I can resist it" I replied to him and he nodded his head. "L.joe," I called his name "What?" he looked at me "Thanks for being there for me" I thanked him, "Nah, it's nothing. I'm your bestfriend, right?" he said and I nodded my head with a fake smile. Being a bestfriend hurts but being a stranger hurts more, I should consider myself lucky about it. I thought as he laughs on a TV show. Then he looked at me, I didn't move. "Hey, Hanni" he called my name.

 

"Hanni" he repeated and that was when I came back to earth. "What?" "You have been blank for a minute already," he said with a worried face. "Are you thinking something deep?" he asked and I shook my head slowly. "Sometimes, I wonder how you stay stronger without any husband that takes care of you." he said and I giggled. "I've been looking for one" I said and he joked, "How about me?" he asked and I giggled "Maybe?" I joined the ride. We laughed but what I said is true. I hope what he said is true too. "There's a lot of boys out there" he said. I don't want to look for another man because there's you already. I smiled and nodded.

 

"What are your type of boy?" he asked to me, I was surprised to what he ask "He's kind, taking care of his wife, a normal height, not that tall... not that short. A hard working one, especially a cute one" I replied and he pouted. He's so cute when he does that, "Not that tall? Not that short? I'm not that kind of guy" he said and I gave him a chuckle, "How about 171 cm?" I asked to him and he scoffed "That's short! It's like me! Short!" he said and I shook my head "You're taller than me, remember?" I said and he sighed "You have a point there," he chuckled. "And you're not that short, it's just that your friends are taller than you" I said to him and smiled.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hello there ^^ this is the first part of my story :"3

How was this? I already see subscribers~ :) thank you for those who subscribed!

now, all you need to do is to comment for me to see what your reactions about this.

I know the first part is boring :\

but don't worry the future chapters won't be :)

 

^^