A Stranger

Love Frequency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

It's been ages and I actually forgot that I hid and have this story for a long time. I want to update you today.  Random occurrence as usual. :D

 

----

III.

 

"So let me get this straight, you are Benny oppa's girlfriend?" Taeyeon was still in shock as she was watching the other girl prepare the tea and cookies on the table for them.

"Was." Tiffany briefly answered.

Taeyeon hid her face with her palm in embarrassment, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't know he has a girlfriend!" she apologetically exclaimed.

Tiffany just shrugged and sat beside the girl, "Not my loss."

Taeyeon started to look for excuses, "H-He flirted with me first! I swear I wasn't interested at first but then he keeps coming to the gigs every Friday to talk to me. He even bought me dinner and as you know my financial capacities, I appreciated the gesture of free meals. I didn't know he has a girlfriend, if only I knew, I wouldn't even talk to him." she looked down in shame but Tiffany's answer made her look at the girl instantly.

"If I was him, I'd do the same." Tiffany said casually.

"Hmm?"

"Everyone is attracted to pretty things, hence, why you are here." She further explained.

"You don't look so upset," Taeyeon observed the latter's face. Tiffany stared back and answered, "He certainly has a good taste."

Taeyeon thought maybe it was just a sarcastic answer so she tried to give more excuses.

"I swear we never kissed or hugged..." Then Taeyeon thought of one guilty crime she did we Benny, 'Oh, shoot.' "Okay, maybe he held my hand once and kiss me on the cheek twice b-but that's just it!"

She saw Tiffany looking at her quite puzzled and she looks kind of upset.

'Now, that's the first. Anyway, if it's me in her position, I'd feel the same way too.' Taeyeon was guilty.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry I upset you, you must be thinking I'm a super bad person right now. I am a thief and now a boyfriend stealer." Taeyeon frowned.

"What did you like about him?" Tiffany curiously asked.

Taeyeon paused to think before she answered, "I guess he was kind of nice before."

"I see," Tiffany answered while thinking.

"I'm really sorry. It was so horrible."

"Don't worry, you're not the first girl in between."

"So, he's a womanizer?"

"Yeah."

"But he doesn't even look that good!"

"Ever heard that ladies preferred a sense of humour than looks?"

"Yeah, he was funny."

"He's a big joke actually, a whole clown show can be."

"Aaah, this is so annoying. If only I could erase it on my cheeks. Taeyeon lamented in disgust as she tried to wipe her cheeks frantically. But she stopped when Tiffany just stared at her with a serious face.

"Is something the matter?" she asked.

"I can help you with that." To Taeyeon's surprise, Tiffany launched forward and gave her two kisses on each of her cheeks.

"Uhm..."

"Ooh..."

"Better?"

"U-Uh..."

When Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, the girl look just normal as if she didn't do something weird that made Taeyeon's heart race.

'Why this girl is so fond of skinship and yet looks emotionally dead on the outside?' Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon felt quite uncomfortable with the gaze and then clears , "Ehem... so what are we going to do today?" she asked. This is what she came for anyway not some issue between exes and her as the other woman.

"Music." Tiffany replied.

"R-Right."

"Pick up your guitar and show me what you got."

Taeyeon nervously picked up her guitar and started to strum a chord. Her barre chord started with a dead string and her palm was sweating. Her voice cracked and went off-key.

'Gee, I'll get fired on my first day, huh?'

Tiffany knew the girl felt uneasy and nervous. As a person who doesn't know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter