6. Thursday

Freaky What?

They were still practicing for the upcoming concert next week. Siwon and Ryeowook were still trying to act as each other while Yesung and Kyuhyun are trying to help. Things aren't going well as they hoped.

"Hey! Watch it, Siwon." (Heechul)

"Sorry, hyung." Ryeowook apologizes. He's still not used to walking in Siwon's shoes, like literally.

"Me and Ryeo...Siwon, Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun need to talk about something." (Siwon)

"Okay, but be quick. We still need to reherse for the ending show." (Leeteuk)

"Yes hyung. We'll be quick." (Yesung)

 

"That was a close one." (Siwon)

"Yeah. Good thing we acted well enough." (Ryeowook)

"I wouldn't think about that. Heechul hyung looked a little suspicious." (Kyuhyun)

"Really? I didn't notice." (Yesung)

"Well, if that's the case, we have to act well enough until tomorrow." (Siwon)

"Why tomorrow?" (Kyuhyun)

"That's the only day our psychologist is available. Also, she doesn't accept reservations." (Siwon)

"Huh. That's weird. Why only fridays and no reservations?" (Yesung)

"That's what we wonder too." (Ryeowook)

 

After the conversation, they went back to practice. Things did not go as planned. Siwon and Ryeowook kept tripping on their own feet and the other members are starting to get worried or suspicious.

"Are you two okay?" (Kibum)

"Yeah, never better." (Siwon, Ryeowook)

"You sure? You two have been tripping a lot lately." (Shindong)

"We're fine. Nothing to worry about." (Ryeowook)

"Okay... If you say so..." (Sungmin)

 

Finally, practice was over. Yesung, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun quickly went to Ryeowook's apartment to figure out how this situation happened.

"So, what happened last Friday?" (Yesung)

"We went to our psychologist. I think her name was Kim Mia, and she said she will help us with our problems." (Siwon)

"And?" (Kyuhyun)

"After a small conversation, everything went black. We couldn't remember anything when we woke up the next day." (Ryeowook)

"That's it? No nothing else?" (Kyuhyun)

"Yeah. Sorry about that." (Ryeowook)

"There's nothing to be sorry about. All we have to do is go to Miss Kim and tell her about our situation." (Siwon)

"What if she doesn't believe tha tyou two switched?" (Yesung)

"She has to. Maybe she's the one who caused it." (Siwon)

"Also, another thing. Who is the most suspicious of us?" (Ryeowook)

"Heechul hyung seems to be the most suspicious of us." (Yesung)

"Followed by Leeteuk hyung." (Kyuhyun)

"So, those two we have to be the most carful around." (Siwon)

"I think so." (Kyuhyun)

"But I think you won't have to."

"WHAT?!" (Yesung, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun)

----------------------------

Who was there?