4. Tuesday

Freaky What?

"And make sure that no one finds out about this!"

"I'm supposed to be you." (Siwon)

"And I'm supposed to be you." (Ryeowook)

Everything was going well, except for the fact that they keep forgetting who they're supposed to be. The other members start to notice something's wrong but they can't figure out what.

"Are you two okay?" (Yesung)

"Yeah, never better..." (Siwon, Ryeowook)

"Are you sure? You two've been acting weird lately." (Shindong)

"We're fine. Nothing to worry about." (Siwon)

(Actually, there are a lot of things to worry about.) Ryeowook thought to himself.

The two oldest members can definetly tell something's off.

"If only they will tell us anything." (Leeteuk)

"I know, right?" (Heechul)

 

After the rehersal, Siwon and Ryeowook ran to the nearest taxi station and took a taxi to Ryeowook's apartment. But as they were going, they notice another taxi was following them. And then quickly saw that the members were in that taxi. They asked the driver to go faster to they can lose them. They can't find out about their big problem.

"You think we lost them?" (Siwon)

"I think so." (Ryeowook)

They paid the taxi driver and went into the apartment building.

"So, what do we do today?" (Ryeowook)

"First, find a way that the others won't get suspicious. Second, while doing that, find a way to switch back to our normal selves." (Siwon)

 

They thought long and hard through the night and had no answers. The only thing they can do is to find a way to go to the psychologist's office and see Dr. Kim Mia. She might be the reason for this whole situation. But they certain schedule plans for the whole week.

"So, anything on Friday? (Siwon)

"My last schedule is a maganize shoot at 10am." (Ryeowook)

"And mine is a broadcast filming at 1pm." (Siwon)

"So we'll have to meet at 5pm to meet Dr. Kim." (Ryeowook)

"That's what we're hoping. The only thing now is to act well enough until then" (Siwon)

"You mean..."(Ryeowook)

"Act like each other well enough for the next four days. And make sure that the members and managers don't know anything." (Siwon)

"Easier said than done, you know." (Ryeowook)

"I know. But it's for the best. Anyways, it's getting late. You should head back." (Siwon)

"You're right. See you tomorrow." (Ryeowook)

 

(What could go wrong?) As Ryeowook though, he felt like we was being followed.

He turned to see Yesung and Kyuhyun standing behind him.

"What are you two doing here?"

-------------------------