5. Wednesday

Freaky What?

Wednesday

Siwon was not happy about this. Two of the members know about their situation and he knows that they're going to tell the others, especially, Kyuhyun.

"Umm, in case you're mad, we won't tell them about this." (Yesung)

"Oh, yeah? No offense but how can we trust you? Especially with a taddle tail like Kyuhyun." (Siwon)

"Hey! I'm not a taddle tail. And I can assure you I can keep a secret." (Kyuhyun)

"We're your members. Of course we'll not tell." (Yesung)

"Please, Siwon. They promised." (Ryeowook)

"Fine! Just make sure that no one suspects anything until we fix this." (Siwon)

 

What happened was...

Tuesday Night

"What are you two doing here?" Ryeowook said with a surprised look on his (Siwon's?) face.

"We wanted to find out what you two have been hiding. And I think we did." (Kyuhyun)

"What do you mean by that?" (Ryeowook)

"Don't give us that look. We know what's going on, Ryeowook." (Yesung)

Ryeowook froze when Yesung said his name. His 'real' name. He had no other choice but to tell them the truth.

"Fine. I'll tell you tomorrow. Siwon's not going to be happy." he said in defeat.

 

Back to the present

Siwon and Ryeowook were having trouble with choreography for their next concert. Obviously, their parts are switched but they have to act like each other on stage. Yesung and Kyuhyun are helping them with their act, but things aren't going as smoothly as they thought.

"What are you doing?" (Leeteuk)

"We're... we thought that we would switch our parts for one song." Ryeowook had to come up with an excuse.

"Switch parts?" (Heechul)

"Yeah. We think the fans will enjoy that." (Yesung)

"Okay..." Heechul's looking like his not buying it.

"We mean it. The fans wanted us to switch parts for a long time. I think this is the time to do that." (Kyuhyun)

"Okay. Then who's doing who's part?" (Donghae)

"Me and Ryeowook. Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun. We haven't thought about you." (Ryeowook)

"That's okay. We can choose now." (Eunhyuk)

"I'm fine with that. I don't have many parts." (Shindong)

Then they chose that Leeteuk and Heechul will switch and so will Eunhyuk and Donghae. Shindong doesn't have many parts but he doesn't mind. So that their parts were chosen, they started to rehearse. Siwon and Ryeowook just did their parts naturally and the others seem impressed. 

"Wow. When did you learn how to sing like that Siwon?" (Donghae)

Ryeowook hesitated for a moment. "Ryeowook taught me."

"Really? Since when?" Heechul's still not buying it.

"Yesterday...?" (Siwon)

"You gave him singing lessons yesterday?" (Eunhyuk)

"Yeah... We talked about it yesterday... and we thought we do it today." (Yesung)

"You guys talked about it too?" (Leeteuk)

"Yeah. We thought that it'd be fun." (Kyuhyun)

"Okay. If you say so." (Leeteuk)

This was going to be a long day.

---------------------------