3. Monday

Freaky What?

Siwon and Ryeowook had to wait until Monday to so Dr. Kim since the office she works at doesn't open on the weekends.They had to convice their managers to give them a quick break, which they eventually agreed. But once they got there, they were greeted with not so pleasant news.

"We need to see Dr. Kim Mia right now." (Siwon)

"Dr. Kim's not in right now. She's only available on Fridays." (Recieptionist)

"What do you mean she not in. And why only Fridays?" (Ryeowook)

"Could we at least make a reservation?" (Siwon)

"I'm sorry. She doesn't take reservations. (Recieptionist)

 

After that whole situation, they both went to Siwon's apartment thinking about what to do.

"Now what?" (Ryeowook)

"For now, let's act like each other." (Siwon)

"Like in those movies? They don't seem to pull it off." (Ryeowook)

"But it's for the best. We don't want the managers to send us to an asylum, do you?" (Siwon)

"Yeah, I guess you're right." (Ryeowook)

 

So they acted like each other so that their members and managers don't find out. It was easy for Siwon because he acted in various dramas and movies. Not for Ryeowook though. He had a hard time even standing on his (or Siwon's?) own two feet.

"Hey Siwon. Are you okay?" (Donghae)

"Yeah... never better..." (Ryeowook)

(Yeah right.) Siwon thought to himself.

"Well okay. I'm just worried because you keep falling." (Leeteuk)

"I'm okay. Don't worry." (Ryeowook)

(There's a lot of things to worry about.) Siwon thought again.

 

At least they got through the entire day without finding out. Now, their only situation now was how to switch back.

"So, what do we do? (Ryeowook)

"Running into each other?" (Siwon)

"That's gonna hurt." (Ryeowook)

"You think? Any other ideas?" (Siwon)

"... yeah. I got nothing. The only option we have is seeing Dr. Kim." (Ryeowook)

"But she's only available on Fridays, and we have schedules on Friday. And even if you are available on Friday, do you think she will believe us? Looks like acting is the only thing we can do for now." (Siwon)

"That's easy for you to say. I'm not that good at acting unlike you." (Ryeowook)

"That's way I'm going to train you to act like me." (Siwon)

"WHAT!" (Ryeowook)

 

This is going to be a difficult week.

----------------------