Laying down the rules

6 Genies = 6 Wishes

 

"Okay, since you all claim you guys are 'genies', and you'll be living at my house until you find your own, let's lay down some rules."

I had gathered the 6 boys in the kitchen once I reached home. A small whiteboard was propped up on the table and I held a marker.

Yongguk scrunched up his face."Genies don't go by rules. The only rules we have are the ones Sir made."

"Yeah, well, in the human world there are rules that anyone breathing on earth have to follow."

"Our previous owner never told us that," Daehyun said flatly.

"Well, then you see the difference between me and your owner."

"Yeah," Youngjae smirked."She was ugly so I can totally see the difference."

I threw the marker's cap directly at his head.

"Ow!"

"Serve you right," I stuck out my tongue."Okay, first of all, no invading of privacy. Which means you're not allowed to come into my room, peak into my stuff or anything of that matter. Second, no eating food that I buy."

"You have a lot of them." Zelo said.

"I eat a lot, okay? So no eating anything I buy unless you asked or you bought it yourself. Third, do your own chores. Whatever mess you created, you clean it up. Fourth, don't barge into my personal life. Which means if you see me with someone, don't come near me and especially not saying you live with me. Fifth, don't use genie language. You're on earth now as a human so use human language-"

"Okay okay. Sheesh. You nag even more than Himchan hyung." Youngjae complained.

"I said no genie language." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and stood up."Well, I'm going to sleep so goodnight!"

"Me too!" Zelo shouted and followed him.

"Yah yah yah! Who said you can sleep in my study room!"

Himchan stopped beside me. I turned to look at him but only get pulled in for a hug.

"Wha-"

"Goodnight yeoja," He whispered in a husky tone into my ear and let go.

"I said no genie language!" I shouted after him but felt my cheeks burning up.

I turn around to see Yongguk starring at me.

“What?” I said, trying to hide the fact that I’m blushing.

He shrugged.”Nothing.”

He started walking towards the room but I stopped him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow.”Yes?”

“What’s yeoja?”

H blinked and a smile slowly started to form.

“Not that I was curious or anything. I just wanted to know in case he scolded me something like . Because if he did, I’m so going to kill him.” I quickly said.

Yongguk smiled and shook his head.”You know, you’re the youngest owner I’ve ever had.”

“Really?” I asked, completely compelled but my face changed.”Hey wait, you’re changing the subject.”

“I didn’t know teenage girls would be so…innocent.”

“Innocent?” I felt my face flush.”Hey! You’re doing it again!”

“You know, you’re pretty fun to play with,” He nodded his head and walked back towards the room.

“Fun?! You haven’t told me what it means!” I shouted.

“If you want to know so much, search it up on the internet.”

I gaped at him and scoffed.”Yeah right. Like the internet would have a list of genie language for me to refer to.”

"You should stop doing that to your face."

I turned around to see Daehyun.

“Do what? This?” I made the face I gave Yongguk.

Daehyun blinked and stared at me, like he was trying to figure me out although I didn't see what there is to figure about me. It's not like I was hiding anything, unless he wants to find out where my secret stash of food are.

But taking me by surprise, he placed one hand and rested it on my head. I stared up at him in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleep well." He muttered.

He let his hand fall to his side and shuffled into my study room. I stood for several moments staring at the door before shaking my head in amusement and walking into my own bedroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys will like this chapter, although it was REALLY short.

I'll update tomorrow (hopefully), if not latest tuesday (PROMISE)