CHAPTER 6

LOVE is Complicated ! (english)
     " Thank you .. "
     Yoona drink her hot capucino . then out of the café ..
 
     Yoona walking alone with a hoodie that covered her head. This is at 9 pm.Yoona enjoying the evening breeze ..
     " Haahhhh. I feel so lonely. Should I call Jessica? " Yoona talking to herself. then she shake her head, " that girl must be with Donghae. when do they separate? ".
     Yoona hold the road and sit under a tree alongside a road. Yoona confused.
     " ah eotteoke .. " Yoona talking to herself.
 
     " Yoona. what are you doing here? " said a guy. Yoona turned.
     " Changmin .. " Yoona surprised.
 
     Shim Changmin is a singer. Changmin is a quiet guy and closed. Changmin is a Yoona’s ex-boyfriend .
 
     " What are you doing? Don’t you afraid to be alone at night? " Changmin said.
     " I .. I ... " stammered Yoona.
     " You what? " Changmin said.
     " I .. I just enjoy the night .. " Yoona said with a forced smile.
     " night’s wind is not a good .. " Changmin said. " do you have a problem? " Changmin said.
     " Huh? ani, aniyo Changmin. I'm just bored. I'm tired .. " Yoona said as she blow her breath.
     " Come on, come with me .. " Changmin held out his hand.
     " Where we are going? " Yoona seems doubt to touch Changmin's hand.
     " Just go. You don’t believe  me? " Changmin said.
     Changmin pull Yoona’s hand and bring Yoona go to a children's playground.
 
     " What will we doing here? " Yoona said.
     " I just want to play the swing .. " Changmin said.
 
     Changmin sit at one of the swing. Yoona also sit ..
     " Has been almost a year ..."
     " What's your activity now? " Yoona cut Changmin. Changmin looks a little disappointed.
     " I just sing .. " Changmin said.
     " You're not afraid of your fans if they see us ? " Yoona said.
     " Since when I was scared of my fans? you change Yoona .. " Changmin sighed deeply.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     " Yuri ........ " Siwon had just come out of the mini market to buy a drink.
     Siwon look at Yuri, his girl . with Yuri’s future husband .
     Siwon hurt, jealousy, emotions, and everything. Siwon really want to walk to them and then throwing all of his emotions. but Siwon still hold back.
     Siwon run to the playground. Siwon sit at garden bench. Siwon looked down. Siwon is crying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     " goodnight oppa . be careful ... " Tiffany said.
     " You too Fany .. " Ryeowook said back.
 
     Tifanny locked the door of the restaurant, make sure all doors are closed . Tiffany go down to the park. Tiffany want to go home.
     Tiffany get in the car, start the engine and run the car. Tiffany stop to mini market to buy ice cream. Tiffany stopped at minimarket near the restaurant.
     From a distance Tiffany see someone who looks like Siwon. That guy is sitting at park bench . Tiffany come to make sure, it's Siwon or not.
 
     " Siwon-ssi .... " Call Tiffany. Siwon raised his head.
     " Tiffany ..." Siwon quickly wiped away his tears.
     " What’s wrong ? why are you crying? " Tiffany said. Siwon standing ..
     " I ..." Siwon suddenly hugged Tiffany. and cry again.
     " What’s wrong, oppa ? are you sick? " Tiffany panic and worry.
     " My heart hurts Fan. my heart sick ... " Siwon said sobs interrupted.
     " I'll wait for you to talk oppa .. " Tiffany said soothingly.
     Siwon hug Tiffany without any talking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     " Sungjong, do you like Minkyung? " Kyuhyun said.
     " wae ? " Sungjong ask back.
     " Just answer my questions .. " Kyuhyun said.
     " yes, but ..... " Sungjong hanging sentence.
     " But? " Kyuhyun said.
     " she is too spoiled, she’s more spoiled than Tiffany .. " Sungjong replied.
     " Tiffany is an independent girl, babo.. of course Minkyung more spoiled than her .. " Kyuhyun replied.
     " but Yoona noona isn’t spoiled like that .. " Sungjong said.
     " Why do you say Yoona? I'm asking about Minkyung. Are you close to her? " Kyuhyun said.
     " of course we are, me and L are bestfriends. I'm often at L’s home, and I often met Yoona noona " Sungjong replied.
     " what kind of girl she is ? " Kyuhyun said.
     " Why are you asking about Yoona? " Sungjong ask back.
     " Can you answer me without asking too ? " Kyuhyun upset.
     " If you want to know, you should find it for yourself. huuuuhhh " Sungjong stand up and go out from Kyuhyun’s room.
     " Yaaaa .. Sungjongie .. Sungjongie ..... " Kyuhyun call.- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Changmin, thanks .. " Yoona bow.
     " No problem .. see you later .. " Changmin waved his hand and left.
 
     " don’t you know? I don’t want to see you! I hate you Changmin! I hate you! " Yoona talking to herself and then wipe away her tears.
     Yoona enter into the house and go to her room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     January 5, 2012
 
     Jessica is choosing clothes for Donghae. Jessica want to buy clothes for her boyfriend.
     " it’ll be great if Donghae wear this shirt .. " Jessica said to herself.
 
     " seems you really love Lee Donghae .. " a guy is surprising Jessica.  Jessica turned away.
     " Junhyung! " Jessica  surprise.
     " Why must be surprise, Sica? do I look like a ghost? " He asked with a smirk.
     " What are you doing here? " Jessica said.
     " do you think this’s your store? I can come to here .. " Junhyung replied . Jessica is silent.
     " don’t worry. I won’t bother  your life .. I just want to greet you .. " Junhyung said.
     " You want to greet me? " Jessica asked hold her tears.
     " Yes? What’s wrong?  I go first, just do anything that you want .. " Junhyung out of the store.
     " Junhyung ........." Jessica softly call, but Junhyung heard.
     Junhyung stopped, he took a deep breath. then continued on without turning to Jessica.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
 
Taemin is lying on his bed. Taemin so lazy to move. the door opened, Taemin turned towards the door.
     " Hyung .. " Taemin call.
     " How’s your hand? " Donghae said. Donghae come into the room and sit on the edge of the bed.
     " Still hurts, it feels very stiff .. " Taemin said .
     " don’t you go to college ? " Donghae said.
     " I'm lazy to study hyung .. " Taemin said wearily.
     " What are you doing? Take a bath now ! " Griped Donghae.
     " But I'm so lazy hyung .. " Taemin complain.
     " Let's get a shower .. before I drag you .. " Donghae threatened.
     " I don’t want to! " Taemin pulled the blanket and cover the entire body.
    
Donghae pulled the blanket Taemin, Taemin shouted.
     " Aaaaaaahhhhhhh ..... ummaaaaaaaa, hyung bothers me ... " Taemin shouted.
     " You are like a girl .. " Donghae said Taemin pulled away.
     " Ummmaaaaaaaaa .... I don’t want to take a bath hyung ! realese my foot ! " Taemin shouted.
     " Hey you shut up !! " Donghae tried to shut the mouth of Taemin, but Donghae instead fell on the bed.
     Taemin run out of room ..
     "Yahhhh Taemin. comehere! "Donghae shouted .