CHAPTER 2

LOVE is Complicated ! (english)
Suddenly the door opened. a tall and beautiful girl come in.

" I’m home !!!!!!  " she cried cheerfully. she doesn’t realize if Sungjong and Kyuhyun are in the living room.
" Hey Yoona noona. Where’s my souvenir from Paris? " Sungjong asked then walk  to the girl who called Yoona.
" Ya Sungjongie !  you're at home, huh ? I don’t realize, am i scream too loud? haha. I just arrived here but you've asked about souvenirs .. " She said.
" jeongmalyo ! it’s too loud . but it’s fine cause you're so beautiful, noona .. hahahaha " Sungjong . they
both laugh then she look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun see her too. she bow her body.
" Who is he? " she asked a little whisper.
" He's my brother noona. He is handsome, isn’t he? hahaha " replied Sungjong.
" Yes, but not more handsome than you. you still the first Sungjong. hahahaha " she laugh.

L came and hugged her sister tightly . L miss his sister so . because his sister is 2 weeks in Paris for be the
model of video clips a popular boyband, 2PM.
 
" You want to stand here ? Sungjong let's go home .. " Kyuhyun stand behind Sungjong . Kyuhyun looked at the girl and held out his hand.
" I'm Kyuhyun, nice to meet you .. " Kyuhyun said politely.
The girl bit her finger. She hold Kyuhyun's hand  with a smile ..
" I’m Yoona, Kim Yoona ... glad to meet you .. " The girl replied with a smile whose really beautiful.

Yoona take off her hands. then Kyuhyun asked Sungjong to go home again . they leave L’s house .

 
 Kim Yoona  is a photo model and model for Video Clips. her pretty face makes a lot of agency want to take her be their artist. so do many boys,  from the artist, businessman and another fight to be close with her .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 3, 2012
ANDO Restaurant.
10:00 AM, Restaurant has just opened ..
            
A beautiful girl sitting on the terrace of Restaurant with smile, he look at her Restaurant with a satisfied smile.
" I hope on the first day open, there’s  a lot of visitors .. amen " she walk so impassionedinto the Restaurant.
Someone call her name suddenly .
      " Tiffany ....... " He shouted. Tiffany turn around.
      " Key ! waaahhhh. long time no see .. " Tiffany hug Key.
      " Yes, and here I am. it's the first time you open your restaurant right? may I help you? " Key asked, Key putting his arm on Tiffany’s shoulder .
      " Of course you may! I'll need your help.. sit please, I’ll make a hot Frappuccino for you ... " Tiffany brings Key to the couch and walk into the pantry to make a cup of Frappuccino for Key.

       Stephani Cho / Tiffany is the second of Kyuhyun’s sister, she is Sungjong’s old sister . Tiffany is a pretty independent girl and polite. Tiffany completed her high school in California, while at the California Tiffany had become a model. and she return to Korea, she opened a Restaurant to fill her time ..

      Kim Kibum / Key is one of a member boyband SHINee. a cool guy who loves fashion. has a unique voice, handsome and humorous . he is a friend of Tiffany in junior high. Key come to see Tiffany as long as not meet.
     
" This your Frappuccino .. " Tiffany's put the drinks on the table.
" You didn’t change Fany. stay beautiful, slim, perfect ... " Key praises Tiffany.
" You too, Key. You more handsome .. hahaha " Tiffany said . " how about your boy band? " Tiffany said.
" So far, it’s fine. Have you listen our songs? " Key asked.
" Of course, I’ve watched the video too. I love Hello .. you guys are so cool .. " Tiffany said.
" you too much, we aren’t as good as like that " Key replied.
" Hahahaha ... you always like that .. " Tiffany said.

There's a guy comes, a customer. He immediately sit down and looks emotion. Tiffany walk to him .

 
      " Morning sir, what do you want to order? " Tiffany asked politely.
      " Give me the best of your Restaurant .. " the guy said . he’s so cold .
      " Well .. excuse me sir .. "Tiffany go into the pantry.

      " Wookie oppa, he wants the best of our Restaurant. what would you make? "Tiffany asked the cheff in her Restaurant.
      " how about fettucini? It would be special .. I would make for Key too .. " Ryeowook answered
      " good idea, oppa! he would like your fettucini ! " Tiffany replied.

       Kim Ryeowook is a cheff . his skill in cooking isn’t in doubt. Tiffany  learn a lot about cooking from Ryeowook. Ryeowook is tiny and he is a Tiffany’s close friend from California. they were studied at the same college, Ryeowook is her senior. Tiffany asked Ryeowook to work together to open this Restaurant.
      Tiffany helped Ryeowook prepare all stuff to be used. Tiffany also make a Mix Berry for the customer. Fettucini’s cheff Wookie is complete. Tiffany setting it up neatly on the plate. and deliver food to the customer table and to Key.

      " enjoy the food please .. " Tiffany said very politely.

      The guy takes a fork and try the food. suddenly he put a fork to rough. then called Tiffany with scream.
      " Ya! Come here! " He shouted that make Tiffany shock. Key and Ryeowook is in the pantry is shock too .
      " is this fettucini or a musty food! It’s really BAD ! YOU WANT TO KILL ME WITH THIS FOOD ?! YOU EAT  THIS NOW! " the guy yelled in front of Tiffany's face. Tiffany was silent, her tears fell. she was shocked and sad . this is the first time a guy yelled at Tiffany for no reason. the food isn’t delicious? obviously she had tasted it and the tasted is very good. Tiffany bowed, " EAT NOW! " yelled the boy again.
      Key stopped eating and get up to close and beat the guy, but suddenly a guy comes with a headphone on his neck.
      " CAN YOU BE POLITE TO A GIRL ?! DO YOU THINK THAT YELLED AT A GIRL IS A GOOD ATTITUDE ? WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN ! " The guy who's just arrived asked his friends.
      " what are you doing here? Did you follow me? Don’t defend her, Junhyung, it’s my business! I just ask her to eat this food, it tastes awful!  " Said a rude guy with a cynical smile.
      " I'll eat it ! " The guy called Junhyung said . he takes the fork and eat the fettucini .
      " Hey! Are you crazy ? or your tongue numb?! this food is really good ! " Junhyung said.
      " It's up to you! if it’s good , you can eat it! I go .. " the boy takes some money, put it on the table and walked away.
      Tiffany still silent and in shock. then Key approach and hug Tiffany to calm her down.
      " be patient baby . don’t cry ... " Key said , Key Tiffany’s hair.
      " why he's so rude? The first customers are already like this " Tiffany said wearily.

      " Hey, I'm sorry .. he is in trouble. He was setressed. he never so rude to woman. Because,  he really respect to woman .. " Junhyung said.

      " Then why he was so rude to Tiffany? is that he said treat a woman well " Key said with emotion.
      " Hey, don’t mad at me . it’s him, not me !  " Junhyung said as pointing Tiffany. " I've told you he is in a big problem, he was setress. and I think he said the food isn’t good because her mood isn’t good too . fettucini is his favorite food. especially this fettucini has a good taste .. " Junhyung added.

      Key received a message then leave to go ..

      " I must go first Fan, is it okay if I leave you ? if there is a problem call me fast.  oh ya, I already drank your Frappuccino,  kamsahamnida ... " Key said, he hug Tiffany. " Oh ya! say to your  friend, if I saw him snapped up Tiffany again, i will  break his neck! " Key said to Junhyung.

      " I go first. annyeong .... " Key leave the restaurant.
 
Tiffany silent ..
" Hey. Forgive him .. he was just being emotional ... " Junhyung said .

" Ohh yes. It’s okay, you’ve explained to me . I'm just surprised .. thanks for defending me and thank you for your
assessment of our fettucini .. " Tiffany bowed .
     
" alright . You deserve to be defended because you're a woman. He just stress, yelled at  a beautiful girl like you. his brain must have been a short-circuit. and about these foods the taste is very good . may I eat this fettucini ? I’m hungry. hehehe " Junhyung said.
     
" do you want me to make a new one? " Tiffany asked politely.
     
" andwae, I’ll eat it .. " Junhyung said.
     
" Oh .. please enjoy this food Mister.. " Tiffany bowed again.
     
" Just call me Junhyung ..  "J unhyung said.
     
" But it's not polite .. " Tiffany said.
     
" Let's say I'm your friend. May I be your friend? " Junhyung asked with a smile.
     
" Of course .. I'm Tiffany .. " Tiffany said then he went into the pantry.

      
Yong Junhyung is a DJ, he has a club. He is cool, handsome and  playboy. for Junhyung, music is everything. That's why he chose to be a DJ, so he can play the music as he want.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  
    " Oppa. I'm going to the salon, where will you go ? " Minkyung asked.
  
    " I'm going to the bookstore , I wanna see a new novel or a good book. " Kyuhyun replied.
  
    " But I'm definitely take a long time, if oppa hungry. Oppa can eat first, just don’t wait me ... " Minkyung said . Kyuhyun nodded and walk to the bookstore.

     
While he walking, he see a familiar girl. –like I ever met her- Kyuhyun said to himself. Kyuhyun keep walking. Kyuhyun go to the bookstore and start looking for an interesting book . Kyuhyun's like reading a book. he's looking to the novel. read a synopsis of the novel. Suddenly, there’s someone touch Kyuhyun on his shoulder.

 
Kyuhyun turned around and ................