CHAPTER 5

LOVE is Complicated ! (english)
11:10 am
Ando Restaurant
 
" Welcome sir .. " Tiffany leaned forward to welcome a customer. she  shock when she see the customers, " you ..
what do you want? Do you want to get angry again? " Tiffany asked and then she enter into the Restaurant.
" I’m so sorry . I come here to apologize for my rudeness yesterday .. " Siwon said guiltily.
" aniyo, I know .. what do you want? " Tiffany said bowed. Tiffany doesn’t look at Siwon's face.
" forgive me. I'm so sorry for something happened yesterday .. " Siwon grab Tiffany's hand. Tiffany pull her hand
" sorry, sorry my sassy attitude. I'm sorry for my rudeness yesterday .. " Siwon are very sorry.
" Never mind ,it doesn’t matter. I've forgiven you .. " Tiffany replied with a smile.
" Really ? you forgive me? thank you, miss .. jeongmal gomawo .. " Siwon said. " I brought you a white rose. I
think your restaurant will be more beautiful with this flowers. "Siwon added.
" thank you ...... "
" Siwon .. my name is Choi Siwon .. " Siwon heod out his hand.
" I'm Tiffany. Stephani Cho. but I prefer to be called Tiffany .. " Tiffany hold Siwon's hand with a smile.
Siwon doesn’t stop smiling when he looking at Tiffany's face. Tiffany blushed, her cheeks flushed without her
knowing it ..
" hey Kyuhyun , you come to the shooting location? " Woohyun said.
" Of course, I want to see the process. " Kyuhyun replied.
" hmm, Sungmin-ssi add 2 male model. I think it's a good idea. if you like, we'll use them for advertising your car
as well .. " Woohyun clear.
" Of course, why not? with a male model will add to the image of my car. cool car, driven cool guy .. " Kyuhyun
said excitedly.
 
" Hahahaha .. you're right. we will arrange it all .. " Woohyun said.
" Woohyun-ssi, do you see Kim Yoona? " Kyuhyun said.
" I think she's making-up. why are you looking for her ? You like her? haha " asked Woohyun.
" No. I already have a girl. I don’t  like her .. " Kyuhyun replied a little nervously.
" I'm just kidding Kyu. hahaha .. I go there first .. " Woohyun walk away.

Kyuhyun noticed Jessica's photoshoot. There are Hyoyeon, Sunny and others. " Where’s that girl? " Kyuhyun speak to
himself.
" I'm here Kyu. Why are you looking for me .. hahaha " Yoona clap Kyuhyun’s shoulder.
" I'm not looking for you .. " Kyuhyun said evasively.
" Oh ya? Woohyun-ssi was lie. Okay, I go there .. " Yoona said was going to walk away but her hand is pulled by
Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun stare at Yoona.
 
Kyuhyun feel weird. He’s so excited when he touch or besides Yoona.
" Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Kyuhyun directly off his hands. It sounds Minkyung. " Oppaaaaa, why don’t you tell me if you
go to here. I want to come .. " Said Minkyung .
" how can you come here ? with whom ? how can you know I'm here? " Kyuhyun said.
" with the driver. Your father was told me .. oppa, who is she? " Minkyung
asked .
" Oh yes, she is our model of advertising products company. Her name is Yoona .. " Kyuhyun said.
 
Yoona held out his hand with a pleasant smile.
" Kang Minkyung , but just call me Minkyung. pleased to meet you Yoona eonnie .. " Said Minkyung friendly.
" Nice to meet you Minkyung .. " Yoona replied. "I go there, it’s  my turn .. nice to meet you Kyu, Minkyung .... "
Yoona go to the shooting settings.
 
" Oppa, who is she ? is she your friend? " Minkyung asked .
" she is L’s sister, Sungjong friend. we just know, why Minkyung ? " Kyuhyun asked back.
" No .. " Minkyung a little confused as long as a year of relationship, Kyuhyun never know any girl.
Many models are a family company commercials Kyuhyun. But Yoona is the one who close to him.
-Kyuhun never close to any model, but why do they like so close ?- Minkyung talking to herself.
Minkyung hugged Kyuhyun with spoiled. but Kyuhyun like to ignore her.

" Let's go to Tiffany's restaurant . I'm hungry .. " Kyuhyun invite.
Minkyung just nodded, Kyuhyun hold Minkyung's hand and led her to the car. Kyuhyun open the door to Minyung, tell Minkyung's driver to go home and then drive his car and left the shooting set.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
KBS Building.
 
" Jonghyun hyung. Where’s  Key? " Minho asked .
" may be he’s in the toilet, I don’t see him .. " Jonghyun replied without looking out at the magazines he reads.
" Onew hyung. do you see Key? " Minho asked.
" Mollaseo . wae ? " Onew asked.
" aniyo " Minho out of the make-up room with a bright smile and look for key.
 
       Onew is the Leader of boyband SHINee. Onew is a very friendly guy's attention. Onew is very mature in dealing with a problem.
 
      " What's wrong with Minho and Key? " Onew asked.
      " Mollaseo hyung  .. " Jonghyun said.
 
      Minho looking for Key to toilet but he didn’t find Key. Minho try to find Key out. while in the lobby Minho stop because of Minho see Key talking with someone.
      " Key ..... " Minho said.
      Minho and then go back to the room and make up with upset feelings.
 
      " what’s wrong Minho ? What do you want to tell to Key? " Onew asked.
      " Nothing hyung. forget it .. unimportant .. " Minho said and covered her face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      " I'll pick you up later tonight. well, I have to go back to work .. saranghae .. " Woohyun hang up the phone .
      " seems you was called your girl .. " Sooyoung said sarcastically.
      " Since when are you here? " Woohyun asked.
      " it’s not your bussiness . is it important to you? " Sooyoung asked behind.
 
      Choi Sooyoung is a model whose so pretty and has beautiful legs. Sooyoung is a feminine and tomboy girl? Sooyoung doesn’t like a girl who is always complaining about the appearance. but Sooyoung also is maintaining its appearance. Sooyoung is quite humorous, but sometimes she can be very cool.

      " I'm just asking .. I really surprise when I know,we will work together .. " Woohyun smile.
      " Yes. I really didn’t expect it .. if I know that we will work together, I won’t to accept Sunny’s offer .. " Sooyoung said coldly then she left Woohyun.
 
      Minkyung run up the stairs and into Heaven restaurant. Minkyung call Tiffany.
      " I'm going now, see you again .. Tiffany " Siwon bowed and left.
           
      Minkyung hug Tiffany " hay Fany . long time no see ... ".
      Tiffany a little shocked but she hugs Minkyung back. " right. Have been a long time. How are you ? are you fine ? " Tiffany asked .
      " As you see .. I'm fine .. " Minkyung replied.
           
      Kyuhyun come in and hug Tiffany. " Where were you from ? " Tiffany said.
      " I just got from the shooting location for the company's new ad .. " Kyuhyun replied. " How’s your restaurant? ".
      " really good, although we have a little problem but I'm so glad, I'm getting excited. " Tiffany happy.
      " I'm glad to hear it .. " Kyuhyun said.
      Minkyung choosing the food .
 
      " what do you want to eat? " Tiffany said.
      " Meat-loaf. wookie-hyung made is the best .. " Kyuhyun replied firmly.
      " I heard you call my name Kyu .. " Ryeowook new Kyuhyun walked out of the pantry and they hugged. "I’ll make a delicious meatloaf for you .. " Ryeowook said.
      " Gomawo hyung .. " Kyuhyun replied.
      " I want bulgogi! " Minkyung said firmly.
      " Immediately. please wait .. " Ryeowook said.
      Then Tiffany follow Ryeowook from behind ..
 
      " Why weren’t you told me if you go to the location shoot? " Minkyung asked.
      Kyuhyun little surprised and confused by the question Minkyung, " I had to rush, hun . so I didn’t tell you .. mianhae.. " Kyuhyun replied.
      " Gwaenchana oppa. don’t rush later .. it’s not good .. " she said, as she leaning her head at Kyuhyun’s shoulder.
      " Yes. I know it .. " Kyuhyun Minkyung pinch cheek softly.
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      " So you're going to battle with him? Taemin-ah, are you sure? "Asked Yoseob a little scream.
      " Don’t shout like that yo-baby! "Retorted Sungjong.
      " What did you call me?! "Asked Yoseob.
      " YO-BABY! are you deaf? "Sungjong replied nonchalantly.
      " Don’t call me Yo-Baby! Yang Yoseob is my name! "Yoseob said annoyed.
      " Taemin, you better cancel it. if your fans know. You will make a big gossip .. "L advice.
      " But, if I say I’ll step back . he will be more humbled me .. "Taemin said limply.
      " Taemin, but L is true . don’t you worry about your career? How about another SHINee members if they know? "Asked Yoseob.
      " No. just you guys who know it. please don’t tell Donghae hyung. L, especially you, don’t tell Donghae hyung .. " Taemin said.
      " I will help you .. we are going to battle with him .. " Sungjong said suddenly. another surprise.
      " Maybe in your eyes, I am a spoiled boy who just dissipate. I am spoiled, but I have a brave. I won’t silent when my best friend challenges. I'll help as best I can. I might silent, but I won’t let anyone bully Taemin. I will accompany Taemin battle, next week .. " Sungjong said .
      " me too. I won’t let you guys battle without me .. " Yoseob said. " L ? " Yoseob asked.
      " What kind of friend I am if i just watching you? I come! " L replied firmly.
      Then they high-five.