Anger

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I smirked once more and walked into another store, ready for another shopping spree.

--

Kim Jonghyun's POV

Every time I saw Jaejoong hyung, I would want to throw my fist into his face. What kind of bastard would say their own employee was a thief? That was just stupid, but I couldn't do anything because I promised ~~~~ I wouldn't pick up a fight. No one even asked where ~~~~ was when she was left! I wonder...what really happened.

We were getting ready for Music Bank. "I heard ~~~~ stole the money," I heard a staff member whisper to another.

I glared at them through the mirror and they awkwardly coughed and ran away. Why does everyone keep assuming ~~~~ stole the money?!

"SHINee is up next!" A PD shouted. We all nodded and made our way to the stage.

When we were performing, my eyes scanned through the audience but they stopped at one particular person. I was surprised. It was ~~~~. My eyes softened. She still came to support us even when she knew DBSK was going to perform too. I gave her a warm smile and she waved back at me. I was so thankful to her here.

Right when we finished performing, I ran backstage to see if she was there. I didn't want to ask any of the staff members. I didn't want any more ruckus around here. At that very moment, I got a text:

I won't be backstage today. I'm sorry! But you guys were great today! And don't worry. I'll be here until I see who wins this week. I know you guys will win! Hehe. Hwaiting~

And below that was a cute picture of her smiling with her fist up in the air. I softly smiled.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

As much as I didn't want to admit, it wasn't right without ~~~~ around. I didn't feel right without seeing her. Or was it just her mad and irritated face I missed?

We were at Music Bank. It was loud and filled with many fans. But, the red lights of Cassiopeia made my heart flutter. We were in the middle of performing when I saw someone familiar in the audience. I squinted a bit and I missed a move in the dance. I quickly fixed myself before anyone noticed. ~~~~ was sitting right in the front, watching us. I didn't know why, but I felt nervous.

We came back into the waiting room after the performance. My coordinator re-did some of my makeup and I freshened up a bit before we all went out to see who wins this week.

I was walking around the waiting rooms, greeting some of the groups, but stopped when I reached SHINee's room. Maybe...~~~~ was here.

I slowly made my way to the room and was about to knock the already-opened-door, when I saw Jonghyun smiling at his phone. I raised an eyebrow. What was he so happy about?

I purposely knocked loudly on the door. He looked up, gave me a sort of weird look and went back to his phone. My eyes furrowed. What the fcuk... How can you treat your own sunbae like that?!

I stepped into the room with a smirk. "What's with the smile?" I asked him. He ignored me and turned his back to me and continued to text on his phone. My blood boiled. Oh. So you want it that way?

I crossed my arms and slowly walked up to him. "Are you having a good time talking to your ~~~~ noona?" I asked, taking a peek over his shoulder.

He just stood there, continuing to ignore me. I gritted my teeth. "Are you happy you saw her today?" I questioned.

He finally looked up from his phone and turned around to look at me. "Excuse me?" He muttered. I shrugged. "I don't know why she'd still come after she got FIRED for STEALING," I emphasized. I saw his face slowly turn red with anger.

"I mean, does she even have any PRIDE? First she stole more than half of the company's money and now she shows up in front of everyone's face," I said, with a sigh. "She didn't steal the money," I heard him lowly mumble.

I smirked. "Oh, so you believe her?" I patted his shoulder. "C'mon, buddy. She's a liar. First she said all those disrespectful things about Yemi and now she STEALS," I shook my head. "Stop believing her, Jonghyun," I said.

BAM!

I fell onto the ground with a bleeding lip. I smirked and wiped the blood off my lips.

"I said she DIDN'T steal," He hissed. I furrowed my eyebrows and in one swift moment, I stood up and had also threw my fist onto his face.

He fell onto the ground and touched his bloody lips but quickly stood up. "YOU-," He reached for me but was grabbed by Key and Onew, who came running into the room. "JONGHYUN!" They shouted. He struggled. "LET ME GO!" He yelled. "I NEED TO TEACH THIS BASTARD A LESSON!" He growled, using all his force to get to me. Bastard?

I rotated my stiff neck and made my way to him too. Two people grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

I used all my strength to twist away from them. "LET GO OF ME!" I shouted. "CALM DOWN, JAEJOONG!" Yunho and Yoochun shouted. "I NEED TO TEACH THIS LITTLE BTICH SOME MANNERS!" I took a step towards Jonghyun.

Suddenly, someone split us apart. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" The manager shouted.

Jonghyun just glared at me. "I ASKED YOU GUYS A QUESTION!" He yelled.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING ~~~~ STOLE THE MONEY?!" Jonghyun blurted. I glared back him. "NO ONE EVEN TOLD HER ABOUT THE MONEY!" He shouted.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun's POV

I was in the middle of texting ~~~~ when I heard a rather loud knock on the door. I looked up and saw...Jaejoong. I gave him a weird look and went back to my phone. What the hell was he doing here?

"What's with the smile?" I heard him ask. I turned around and closed my eyes. Calm down Jonghyun. You promised noona to not do anything that might pick up a fight. I opened my eyes again and continued to text.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Are you having a good time talking to your ~~~~ noona?" He asked, peeking over my shoulder. I ignored him again.

"Are you happy you saw her today?"  He asked. That got me. I looked up and turned around. "Excuse me?" I muttered.

He shrugged. "I don't know why she'd still come after she got FIRED for STEALING," He emphasized. I felt my body start to boil with anger. She DID NOT steal.

"I mean, does she even have any PRIDE? First she stole more than half of the company's money and now she shows up in front of everyone's face," He said, with a sigh. My fists tightened. "She didn't steal the money," I tried saying, in a calm voice.

He smirked. "Oh, so you believe her?" He patted my shoulder. "C'mon, buddy. She's a liar. First she said all those disrespectful things about Yemi and now she STEALS," He shook his head. "Stop believing her, Jonghyun," He said.

BAM!

My fist flew into his face and he fell onto the ground with a bleeding lip. He smirked again and wiped the blood off his lips.

"I said she DIDN'T steal," I dangerously hissed.

All of a sudden I was on the ground. I touched my bloody lips and quickly stood up. "YOU-," I reached for him but was grabbed by Key and Onew. "JONGHYUN!" They shouted. I struggled. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. "I NEED TO TEACH THIS BASTARD A LESSON!" I said, with force. Wait until I get my hands on this bastard!

He rotated his neck and made his way to me. I was ready to throw another punch in his goddamn face!

Yunho and Yoochun popped out of nowhere and grabbed his arms and pulled him back. I could see the tension in his arms, trying to get out of their grips. "LET GO OF ME!" He shouted. "CALM DOWN, JAEJOONG!" Yunho and Yoochun shouted. "I NEED TO TEACH THIS LITTLE BTICH SOME MANNERS!" He took a step towards me.

Suddenly, someone split us apart. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" DBSK's manager shouted. I glared at Jaejoong. "I ASKED YOU GUYS A QUESTION!" The manager yelled.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING ~~~~ STOLE THE MONEY?!" I blurted. "NO ONE EVEN TOLD HER ABOUT THE MONEY!" I shouted.

"WAIT!" The manager yelled. We all stopped and looked at him. "What are you talking about? I told Yemi to give ~~~~ the money," He said.

END OF POV

----------

REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY ONE-SHOT! :D The actual one-shot isn't out yet, but the forewords are! Please anticipate! :D