Yemi Did It?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

"WAIT!" The manager yelled. We all stopped and looked at him. "What are you talking about? I told Yemi to give ~~~~ the money," He said.

--

Kim Jonghyun's POV

We stared at the manager with shocked expressions. "What?" I asked. "I had to run some errands that day so I gave the money to Yemi," He stated. "She said she'd give the money to ~~~~," He said.

Now it all made sense! Yemi took the money and went into the safe for more money since she had the key. So it really wasn't ~~~~ noona's fault!

"EVERYONE BACK ON STAGE!" The PD shouted.

We scrambled out and my coordinator quickly covered my lip with makeup to hide the bruise. I glared at Jaejoong and he just stared back at me.

Does he finally feel guilty? After all he said about ~~~~ stealing the money, does he finally see Yemi's real identity under her mask?

Shawols roared with cheers when we won the weekly award. I saw ~~~~ happily cheering for us and I smiled. Thanks noona.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

I was still confused about everything. So...Yemi was supposed to give ~~~~ the money?

"No, sir!"

"I would NEVER steal."

Those words repeated in my head. Maybe...she wasn't lying?

SHINee won the weekly award. I looked out at the audience and Shawols loudly cheered for them. I took a quick glance at ~~~~ and she was happily cheering for SHINee. I awkwardly looked away and swallowed hard. Was I wrong about her all along?

We were all backstage again. "So, Yemi was the one who was supposed to give the money to ~~~~?" I asked the manager, wanting to make sure.

He nodded. "Yeah," He said. "I just don't understand why ~~~~ would take the money. I never knew she was like that," He shook his head and walked away.

This was so weird... So Yemi was supposed to give the money to ~~~~, but ~~~~ said she didn't steal. Aish. Why was this so confusing?!

"OPPA!" I heard someone squeak. I didn't have to turn around to know that it was Yemi. I sighed and slowly turned around. "Hi, Y-," I stopped when I saw her shiny clothing. I looked her up and down. She was wearing brand named clothing.

"Hey, oppa!" She screamed and hooked arms with mine. I twisted away. Why does she keep doing that?! It was so annoying!

"When did you buy all of this?" I pointed. She beamed. "Aren't they nice?" She asked me. "I got more at home," She jumped. I froze. Wait a second.

"Where did you get all the money from?" I questioned. She stopped jumping. "O-Oh. My parents gave me their credit card," She said. Their...credit card.

"Aren't we going to go celebrate with the SHINee oppas for their win today?!" She exclaimed and pulled me towards the door.

I stared at her and her branded clothes. Did she...steal the money?

END OF POV

----------

Remember to check out my forewords for my one-shot! :) It'll be up real soon!~