Step by step to my heart...

Will you be my "Fake" Girlfriend?

IU POV:

When he had pulled me into another kiss, I couldn't say no but to kiss him back, he was just the greatest kisser ever! I slowly kept kissing him until I ran out of breath. I pulled back slowly looking at him.

"Mianhe.."

"I see"

"see what?"

"your a liar"

"what?"

"you were the best kisser ever!!" I looked at him clueless.

"soo you kissed other girls?"

"NO?!?!"

"Oh I see"

"wait... are you jealous?"

"WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS?" I grabbed a nearby pillow and slammed it on his head. I grabbed my backpack and raced out of the door.

Cheondoong POV:

She must really like me!! Yay!! First, all I need to do is to take her away from Yoseob. And steal her heart, she'll be in love with me. Now I sound evil, and plus... WHY AM I SAYING THIS?!?! Cheondoong you have fallen for her...

IU POV:

That idiot!! I am never going to kiss him!! He should be glad that I kissed him!! He's such an idiot!! Cheondoong's new name is gonna be idiot!! Yeah!! Express your anger IU! I saw a stick and took it and threw it on the ground!! Yeah a great way of expressing it IU!! Your so smart!! Because of my encouragements I ran to school all the way without stopping. Once I reached the gates I walked in happily, I heard shouting and saw Doongie running, but... the gates were about to close... Oh no... he's not gonna make it... Oh who cares!?!?! He'll figure out!! I was about to walk in but he started shouting like crazy thats when I began to help him, I threw my backpack on the ground and ran to the gates, I grabbed the gates before it was about to close and he walked in.

"Thanks..."

"you owe me"

"didn't that kiss owe you?"

"your an idiot"

"thanks" He grabbed my wrist and we ran to class.

Yoseob's POV:

I was standing at the left side of the school 20 feet away from them, (where I can see) IU was standing there watching Cheondoong getting late. Please IU don't help him... But she was doing the opposite she threw her backpack down and helped him. I heard everything they said. Are they dating? Stupid Cheondoong!! You stole IU away from me!! Time to get revenge!!

 

SOOO SHORT DXX I BLAME MYSELF DXX WELLL.... ATLEAST I UPDATED..!!