I hate you Cheondoong!! Or should I say Doongie >.

Will you be my "Fake" Girlfriend?

The next day, I woke up, it was the first day of school!! I quickly got up and felt my hair, wow it was REALLY tangled. I got up and took a 5 minute shower after that I changed my clothes. I ran downstairs and breakfast was set up, I saw a note and grabbed it.

Marshmallow~ I'll be at MBLAQ's house while your mom is designing a dress for SNSD, eat well!! Oh after your finished Cheondoong is gonna take you around the neighborhood.

Aish~ I never get to eat with them. I quickly ate my waffles and grabbed my backpack. I stuffed my shoe on and ran out the door. I was running until I bumped into someone, that bump was really hard because we both fell down. I looked up and it was... CHEONDOONG? Our faces were only 5 inches away like the car ride! I quicky got up and dusted off my clothes and pulled him up.

"Mianhe!" I bowed.

"It's okay," Before I could reply he pulled my wrist and we were running somewhere.

"Oppa~ where are we going?" Wait did I just call him Oppa? STUPID IU! I smacked my head with my other hand.

"Were going to my secret hide out!" He pulled me into a tree house and it was really huge.

"Woahh"

"Yeah I know, my sister and I always come here when we were little"

"You have a sister?"

"yeah she already debuted, she's in japan performing I am the best"

"Wait she's 2NE1?"

"yeah Sandara Park I bet your gonna ask me for her autograph or something"

"No I wasn't, I was just surprise..."

"Oh well, this is where I bring my friends and girlfriends..."

"Girlfriends?"

"Sorry..."

"Okay...." Am I a friend or a girlfriend?

"Let's go" He climbed down first and it was my turn I made sure I stepped on every steps but one of them creaked, before I knew it I was falling down, I landed in someone arms.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah sorry..."

"it's ok the steps are always like that"

"hehe..."

"You have to do something for me"

"Wae?"

"Because you were about to die if I hadn't catched you"

"Finee, whats the punishment?"

"Be my Fake Girlfriend"

"EXCUSE ME?!?!"

"Aish don't make me explain it again"

"I RATHER DIE!!"

"Don't be so harsh"

"FINE 1 CONDITION"

"what?"

"NO ME"

"fine 1 condition"

"WAIT WHAT?"

"you have a condition I should have one too"

"Finee..."

"I get to kiss you whenever I want and you have to call me Doongie"

"AISHH!! Fine Doongie"

"That's the spirit!" he put my arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed, and we just walked to school. When we got to the gate alot of people were staring at me like crazy. When we got to our class (singing), I heard alot of screaming... Yoseob!! I smiled when he came in, he looked at me excitedly and went to sit next to me, alot of people were staring at me like mad. They stopped staring when our teacher came in. 

"Good morning class, we have a new student, please introduce yourself" I stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"Anneyeong Haseyo my name is Lee Ji Eun but please call me IU" I bowed down and was about to sit back in my seat until...

"Wait don't go back, sing us a song" said the teacher. I went back to the front of the room and next to the left corner there was a piano. I sat down, and sang good day on the piano, while I was at the 3 octave note, I knew everyone was staring at me. As I was done I bowed down and walked back to my seat. Before I could think I was horrible they started clapping like crazy. First day's are not bad. As class was done, I walked to my locker putting my books in, next is lunch, when I closed the locker Yoseob was in front of me.

"Hmm?" I said.

"You still have that singing in you haha"

"aishh Oppa~''I slapped him playfully on the arm. I walked to the cafeteria and I decided to not go to the cafeteria, I am going to sit out in the porch. I grabbed my lunchbox and quickly ran to the porch. Woahh! The sky is so beautiful. Just then I saw arms wrapped around my waist, it was Doongie.

"Wae?"

"Nothing, just came out with you"

"your weird"

"your cute" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter. "When can we have our first kiss?"

"I'm saving my first kiss"

"for who?"

"Yoseob oppa"

"why him?"

"I love him"

"hello? Your suppose to love me"

"that's just fake love you idiot"  I pushed him lightly.

"well I gotta go eat with the dudes"

"bye Doongie weirdo" He left and I ate with no one.

"yaa iu" I turned around and it was Yoseob.

"Yoseob?"

"yes it's yoseob" He sat next to me.

"yoseob ahh your soo cutee" I pinched his cheeks and hugged him.

"IU..."

"hmm?" Within that he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. YES!! HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS!! He let go slowly smiling at me.

"I love you" 

"i love you too oppa"


The poll will be due after I get to chapter 8, is the kiss ment to be true??

 

 

 

 

YAY I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!

-Minaohmina

-Park-Min-Seul

-Surething011

-LoveyouCheondoong098