Sleepy...

Will you be my "Fake" Girlfriend?

IU POV:

It was a really bumpy ride, but on the bright side Thunder was next to me!! I felt really sleepy, as I was  half sleeping and half awake my head was about to drop I had to pull it up, but I gave up and started snoozing, my head was on his shoulder and he didn't even notice until the other MBLAQ members told him I was sleeping on his shoulder.

Thunder POV:

My MBLAQ members were looking at me saying she was sleeping on my shoulder, I looked at my shoulder and she was sleeping on it, she was so cute when she's sleeping plus she didn't even feel like anything. I didn't want to wake her up so I decided to stay like that the whole time. Until I felt really sleepy, everyone was sleeping during the ride, I put my head on her head and started snoozing off.

IU POV:

I woke up and saw that he was sleeping on my head, hes so cute!! I asked my butler for a pillow and he gave me one. I put one next to him and he slept on it. So cute... That's when the limo got really bumpy... before I could yell he was on top of me like 5 inches away. He woke up and saw me close to him, he immediately flung his head back but accidently hit Lee Joon's head who was behind him. Ouch... I told my butler for a ice bag and he gave me some. I put a ice bag on the back of his head and I put one on Lee Joon's head, I asked if he was ok.

"Yeah.."

"Okay" I rubbed the ice bag on his head.


When we got back to the dorm, I went inside the door and plopped myself on the couch, Mir ran over next to I am.

"Are you okay yeobo?" he said. I giggled at his funniness.

"i'm fine" I went to the guest room and slept in my bed. It was really cold, I kept squirming, but I got used to it and slept.

Thunder POV:

I went upstairs to check on IU she was flinching a lot, I guess she was really cold, I went to my room and grabbed my blanket and ran back to IU's room. I put the blanket over her but she was still cold. I lied down next to her and hugged her while sleeping. I know it's weird but reduce body heat duhh!! I heard her wake up so I pretend I was sleeping, I guess she saw me sleeping with her, before I had time to think she kissed my cheek. Wait what? I thought she was gonna scream ert but nope she just had to kiss me. But on the bright side it was AWESOME!! I pretended I woke up and she squirmed and hid.

"Yaa I know your there" She showed her small face and looked at me, 

"Mianhe!" She left to the living room,I laughed, I just went back to sleeping, since there were no Mir screaming I bet MBLAQ members are sleeping, I was about to snooze off but I heard a piano and singing. I ran downstairs and saw IU singing, she was hitting a 3 octave note, that made all the mblaq members wake up they were stunned at her singing. She was great, after she was done singing she just went into the kitchen to eat some food. Just then the door open,

"MARSHMALLOW I'M HOME!!" Yelled her dad. She ran to her dad and hugged him, then her mom. 

"Okay, thanks MBLAQ! We are going home!" Then they left

"DUDE DID YOU SEE HER SING SHE WAS AMAZINGG!!!!!!!!!!" Mir yelled.


My 3 subscribers :'[ so awesome :'[ well!! this was a Thunder and IU moment... please answer the poll PLEASEE!! I really need the answer before something something chapter xD

Oh and I really need some posters for chapters Dx