Moving...

Will you be my "Fake" Girlfriend?

When did I have to deserve this? Your probably thinking deserve what? Well... deserve this...


IU's POV:

I was in my bedroom chatting with my friends online but my parents disturbed me,

"mom privacy" I said.

"Sorry marshmallow, but were moving start packing up"

"What?!"

"I know I should've told you yesterday but I had to manage dresses for SNSD, oh and just grab the most important things, i'll create you new stuff" within that she left out of the room.

"err, fine" I got up to my closet and took out my brief case, I just stuff my casual clothes in. Then I went to my drawers and I paused, I took my scrap book out and turned to the pages, I slowly rubbed my thumb on the picture.

 

Yoseob the greatest guy i've ever met, just someday can I meet him!!?! I took the scrapbook in my briefcase making sure it wasn't scratched. Then I grabbed the other memories in my drawer and stuffed them in my briefcase. Then I just sat on my bed thinking about Yoseob. That's when I got a message online. Yoseob!! I took my laptop and squiggle the mouse so my laptop can come alive.

YoseobCuteMonster: Baby Ya are you still there?

IUCuteMonster: Yes! Yoseob ahh, I'm moving!!

YoseobCuteMonster: To where?!?! I hope you come to Seoul!! 

IUCuteMonster: I don't know!! I got to go baby see ya later :]

YoseobCuteMonster: Byee!!

I turned off my laptop and put it in the case. I heard a knock on my door and my dad barged in.

"Marshmallow~ let's go, the airplane leaves at 5:00"

"Kay!" I grabbed my cases and handed it to my butler. Well, you must be wondering if my butlers and maids are coming, they are!! Yay!! Noona's gonna love this! I went inside the limo and just sat there. I was thinking if I will make friends. I hope I do... 

"Marshmallow are you excited" My mom said.

"Sure..."

"I hope you make new friends!!" 

"Uh.. Mom where are we moving to and why?"

"Were going to Seoul"

"YAY!! WHERE YOSEOB IS?!?!?! YAY!!!"

"Don't get too excited" my dad said.

"Oh, and why is because dad's managing this group called MBLAQ" My mom answered. Mblaq? Who are they?


Oh and she doesen't know MBLAQ yet because there just debuting. Thank you guys for watching!!

Thanks to my Subscribers:!

SureThing011

LoveyouCheondoong098

Keep Subscribing!!