FIVE

Start Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Hey, are you okay these days? As usual, I always see you being grumpy :( oh, also, I know that you are not eating lunch ಠ_ಠ that's why I decided to buy you a choco pie. Did you know that I love it when your eyes shine every time you see it(≧▽≦) I hope you can look at me that way, but never mind, I like seeing them both. Oh, lastly, I see you have a patch againಠಗಠ. I wish I could be the one who helps you and take care of you when you have new bruises. Always take care. I'm rooting for you ( ◜‿◝ ).♡'

 

Dahyun bit her lips, trying to stop her smile while reading a note written on a piece of Small paper with beautiful penmanship on it; the letter was full of blooming words that dahyun couldn't help but squeal every time she read it, and dahyun couldn't even hide the way her face was red just imagining the person was saying this to her.

 

Dahyun could imagine the face of latter with a grumpy face scolding dahyun for having a new bruises dahyun couldn't even imagine herself squealing like a kid on a rooftop while holding a small piece of paper, scared that it would get crumpled for holding it too much dahyun can't even imagine herself right now being like this if Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were seeing dahyun who is smiling like a person who got a reward of cash or squealing like a kid because she got a teddy bear they would to death even and with a sudden thought of two a topic yesterday struct to her

 

"smiling out of nowhere?"Tzuyu says

"check, "chaeyoung follows.

"laughing even if it's not on her vocabulary, laughing without something funny," Tzuyu continues.

"that's the cue that you are in love," dahyun remembers Tzuyu saying because even though she didn't notice that she was smiling these days, dahyun didn't know that they had already seen her change. Dahyun was thankful to that person because she started to run away from the dark of her life. 

 

"God, I look like a lovesick" dahyun thoughts were so deep that she didn't even notice that there was a silhouette of a girl watching her for how long.

 

"HI," A squealing sound startled dahyun, making her jump, almost letting the paper slip into her hands. She was thankful her hands were flexible to catch the note before it fell, as dahyun caught it with so much care. A sudden pop in her vein existed before turning around, ready to punch whoever distracted her. ME Time on the rooftop only to greet a broad smile of Sana, showing her pearly teeth. Even dahyun needed to blink her eyes because of how shiny Sana's teeth were. dahyun sighed as she squinted her eye before giving a cold stare to the Japanese, who was now showing some winks. 

 

"What do you want, Minatozaki?" Dahyun says as cold as the wind, but despite her cold voice and death stare, Sana lets out a giggle before clinging her arm to Dahyun, who tries pulling her arm but eventually, the advantage Sana's height and dripping tight, leaving Dahyun no choice but let sana hold it.

 

"You were just squealing a while ago, and now you are cold to me," Sana pouted while dahyun blushed thinking someone saw her in that state dahyun tried to coe sana, who just squished their cheek together dahyun didn't even know why she was letting sana close to her like this because if chaeyoung did this, she would kick her leg "aww don't be grumpy dahyun I heard you are always here so I decide to take a peek, and they are right you are here squealing" sana add before poking dahyun despite of showing a death stare to sana, and emotion dahyun can't hide the red ears and her cheeks. 

 

"just what in the hell are you doing here, Sana?" Dahyun says and tries to avoid the tease of Sana before freeing her arm Sana, and dahyun doesn't lose sight of the smirk sana, who is now crossing her arms

 

 

"Let's be friends!" Sana says with so much confidence showing her smile that sana knows everyone falls for it but only to see dahyun giving a bored stare. 

 

"How Annoying," Dahyun mumbles before straightening her back and wearing her earphone plugged into her ears, blasting a rock song

 

"No," Dahyun answered and turned her back to Sana, who was still closing her eyes with a smile. 

 

Sana opened her eyes and didn't even get a chance to argue after seeing dahyun, who had already walked away.

 

"HEY!!" Sana stomped her feet and pouted as if dahyun saw her madness sana sighed aside her pride was stomped by dahyun, but she couldn't help to curious about who is the person Dahyun was pertaining to awhile ago

 

"It's okay. There is still more time," Sana says to herself. 

 

AUDITORIUM OF JYPUNIVERSITY

On the other side, Tzuyu was chewing her gum going to her next class tzuyu has been grumpy aside from Momo, who slaps her their professor who suddenly says that they will class in the auditorium and tzuyu was cursing the professor to death since she wasted her energy walking to their perspective room and tzuyu also at her fault for not reading the message of one of her classmate about the sudden change of room.

 

"Finally," Tzuyu straightened her back before spitting the gum and entering, only to find out she was the only one who was not there in the room. Aside from that is 

 

"Why are they so many people here?" Tzuyu asks herself, not even thinking that everyone is looking at tzuyu, but her eyes squint when she sees a familiar girl sitting at the back with bangs. She tried to blink her eyes, thinking her mind was playing at her for thinking the latter, but it was still Momo sitting at the back.

 

"Ms. Chou??" Tzuyu was startled before looking at their professor, who was pointing at the chair, and tzuyu followed the hand of the latter, and to tzuyu bad luck, the only vacant seat was beside Momo

 

"Great," Tzuyu sarcastically says before walking inside as if she has a choice. Everyone watches her steps and watch the two, especially Momo, who doesn't give care nor even glance at Tzuyu, who looks at Momo. Everyone knows about the fight in the Cafeteria; they can now define it by looking at Tzuyu's face with a patch.

 

"Good Morning, Everyone. I know all of you are wondering why you are seeing unfamiliar people. Since both blocks are my advisory and your tasks are the same, I decided to teach you in one," Their professors say and explain to everyone. 

 

On the other side, Momo was having a bad day starting in the morning, and now she is sitting beside Tzuyu, whom she was torturing to death in her mind as much as possible Momo wants this class to end.

 

And to both luck of tzuyu, the task is by partner two person only wish one thing is both of them not to get a partner.

 

"HIRAI AND CHOU!" Their professor yells at the same time. Momo and Tzuyu stand up as if an angel passed by. All the class's eyes are on them. No one dared speak, especially Momo. It looks like we're ready to murder someone. Same with Tzuyu, who is clenching her fist.

 

"Can I request, sir, to change my partner?" Momo hopefully asks because Momo says to herself that she can't stand the same air with tzuyu

 

"I am too. I want to change my partner" The class turns their head to their professors, who shakes their head.

 

"It was final. Now go to your seat and talk about your task."

 

"OH GOD, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS" Momo mumbles before giving a glance to tzuyu

 

Throwing pride, Momo approaches Tzuyu, who is looking at her with bored while playing with her pen, Momo hates this, but for the sake of her grades, she will throw her pride and be a professional hoping the other will do that also.

 

"This is the topic that was given to us. We will discuss this and answer the possible questions," Momo says before handling the small piece of written paper. 

 

'quizzes and tasks should not be applicable if the grading system is based only on the Final exam.'

 

Momo tried her best to explain without glancing at Tzuyu, who just gave a hum without Momo knowing tzuyu was already planning something. She wasn't Chou Tzuyu, who is a sore loser for Tzuyu. Her pride was already stomped, especially when Momo slapped her in front of people, leaving her wearing a patch daily. She also remembers the teasing face of Chaeyoung, for God knows tzuyu already knows the topic and can even do it alone, but here she is planning to avenge Momo.

 

After half of the Minute, there are already needed to explain their topic again for not answering the questions. Despite being a Minor subject, they knew how terror this professor everyone heard that this professor had failed many students already, so as much as possible, Momo was praying to finish this. Even though she hates tzuyu to death, it can't hide the fact that she hears Tzuyu is brilliant, so Momo is compatible that tzuyu can answer the questions or not.

 

MOMO'S POV

Standing in front, I didn't bother looking at each of them and focused on our professor as I explained my part. It was easy to defend, but before we started this presentation, the professor cleared that the other would present and the other would answer, which is I am presenting while the brat was on the side. I hope she will be professional with this. I have so many things on my mind right now.

 

"As we can see nowadays, our grades fixed by passing tasks or assessments along with that is the quizzes that we take, but for us, this topic should negatively affect each one as a student. We also appreciate that the professors tried their best to guide us more. However, it was unfair that our grades would still be based on the final exam because what about the effort we made from doing their task" I started, and I saw some of them nod and hum, which gave me more confidence.

 

"As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter