TWO

Start Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Early in the morning in the Son household, you can hear the loud voice of the grandmother of chaeyoung.

 

"CHAEYOUNG!" her grandmother yell while slamming the door. chaeyoung groan and cover her ears with pillows. She sighs in relief when the loud knocks on the doorstep. 

 

It was already peaceful not until her grandma slapped her using a slipper that made chaeyoung groan in pain.

 

"Who told you to sleep late last night?! don't blame me for waking you up early. Now wake up and eat your breakfast. You will be late," her grandma said while crossing her arms looking at chaeyoung, who was yawning.

 

"if I count one to ten and you still haven't stood up on your bed, I will pull your " chaeyoung groggily stand up before hugging her grandmother.

 

"granny, you disturb my sleep," chaeyoung said while hugging the old lady tightly.

 

"and good morning, son chaeyoung. Now go wash your face" chaeyoung give a playful salute before running to the bathroom even though she was a headache on their university for always being a bully. 

 

Her grandmother loves her so much that she is so lucky to have her grandmother with her.

 

"here, eat this. It's delicious, "her grandma said while adding some fried rice to her plate.

 

"I can handle granny sitting there. I'll serve it because you are the one who cooked," chaeyoung said that made her grandmother laugh.

 

"early in the morning, chaeng drink this. It will make you taller" chaeyoung pout at her grandmother before munching her food.

 

"mean," her grandmother just laughed. They eat their breakfast with fun as chaeyoung keep giving witty jokes to her grandmother.

 

On the other side, tzuyu almost finished cooking their breakfast.

 

Tzuyu turns off the stove before facing the table adding plates utensils, and serving the food that she cooks on the plates.

 

"Mom, let's eat!" tzuyu yells and adds the teabag to the pot.

 

"MOM!" tzuyu shouted again when she noticed that her mother didn't answer.

 

"OKAY, YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT!" her mother yells back. That made tzuyu chuckle, but the gloom on her face faded as she saw her mother coughing. tzuyu hurriedly goes to her mother and soothes her back.

 

"Did you already go to the doctor, mom?" tzuyu asked and pulled the chair so that her mother could sit.

 

"Yes, my baby, I already did okay, don't worry about me, and the herbs from Taiwan help me, "her mother answered, making tzuyu groan.

 

"But still, mom, you need to consult a doctor," her mother just giggled before nodding her head.

 

As you can see, tzuyu and her mother came from Taiwan and migrated to Korea. tzuyu didn't know why did they migrate when they had a good life in Taiwan, but she is glad because she met chaeyoung and dahyun

 

What about her father?

 

That is the person that tzuyu hates. She hates her father so much because her father chooses someone over them.

 

She didn't hear about her father anymore until tzuyu, and her mother migrated to Korea. tzuyu knew that her mother was still asking herself why her husband didn't choose them, which hurt tzuyu.

 

So as long as she could, she was trying to make her mother happy.

 

"Go eat so you won't be late for your class," her mother said tzuyu smiled widely before looking at her mother, who was drinking the hot tea.

 

"I love you, mom," tzuyu said out of nowhere that making her mother smile widely.

 

"I love you to baby, now eat that "tzuyu smiled for one last time before munching her food.

 

Everyone was having a Good morning. Everyone has someone who accompanies them to eat their breakfast.

 

The sound of slurping sound was echoing in the kitchen of the rented apartment of dahyun.

 

Dahyun was eating her cup noodles while looking at the Maltese dog in front of her eating his dog food, And yes,dahyun legally adopted the dog.

 

"You're eating good ahri yah?" dahyun asked the dog, who barked at her while wiggling his tail, making dahyun giggle.

 

"I'm poor, but I can't resist that cute face. Always stay beside me ahri okay because everyone is leaving me."

 

"Goodboy ahri, "dahyun mumbled before slurping the soup. When someone knocked on her door that made dahyun eyebrow raise, dahyun put down the cup before she stood up on her seat while ahri followed her behind.

 

As dahyun opened the door, she saw Jackson, wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts holding a paper bag.

 

"oh jack, why?" dahyun asked and let Jackson enter her apartment.

 

"well, I saw an old friend of mine who is making some collars, and I bought this," Jackson excitedly said and gave the collar to dahyun with the named ahri engraved on it.

 

"how much is this, jack?" dahyun asked, but Jackson tapped her back.

 

"that is my gift for ahri. Don't pay on it" dahyun was about to whine, but Jackson tapped her back.

 

"you are like a little sister to me, so let me do it on this" dahyun just sighs before wearing the collar to ahri. she was about to sit when Jackson threw the paper bag on her

 

"OUCH!" Dahyun yell

 

"Oops, sorry, my bad," Jackson said while laughing at his self.

 

"eat that. I always see you eating noodles, and it's bad for your health," Jackson said before bidding his goodbye.

 

"Thanks, Jack!" dahyun shout while Jackson gives a salute before closing the door as Jackson leave. dahyun opened the paper bag and saw a bread that made her smile

 

"Jackson idiot," dahyun mumbled before munching it along with her noodles.

 

After dahyun finishes her breakfast, she immediately goes to the bathroom to shower before wearing her uniform.

 

"ahri behave here hm," dahyun said as if the dog would answer her.

 

Dahyun put the water bowl and added some dog food on the other bowl before looking at ahri, who just barked at her.

 

"I'm going to leave. Okay, I will be back. Take care here," dahyun finishes before kissing her dog's forehead and closing the door.

 

JYP UNIVERSITY

CLASS A

9:40 AM

 

It was only 15 minutes before the break time came, and right now, they have a challenging exam for Mr. park. While dahyun was answering her paper, she kept passing her answer to tzuyu on her side along with chaeyoung with her finger movements.

 

As dahyun finishes answering, she passes the two scratch papers to chaeyoung and tzuyu.

 

"still impressive, Ms. Kim," Mr.Park said while smiling at dahyun, who just bowed at her and went outside to wait for the two who were still answering.

 

*Fast forward*

 

Dahyun looked up and saw tzuyu and chaeyoung, who were eyeing someone.

 

"Why so late?!" dahyun asked, looking at the two.

 

"I already give you the answer," she continues chaeyoung rolled her eyes before answering.

 

"that stupid han almost spilled that you gave the answer on us," chaeyoung said before eyeing han, who was sitting on the bench.

 

"I won't let this pass. He will taste the life of hell" chaeyoung continue when han looks at them. The three gave a middle finger to him that made the boy gulp.

 

"gay," tzuyu whispered while her hand was slitting her neck, glaring at han mouthing 'Die.'

 

"let's go," dahyun said and walked first while the two followed her at the back.

 

"damn, that teacher gave us a ing quiz early in the morning," chaeyoung said while lining the cafeteria.

 

"damn, these freshmen acting like they own the cafeteria," dahyun said, watching the freshmen who are picky on the food, and the line was getting on her nerves.

 

"oh, sorry, I forgot my grandma packed me a food. I should find our table," chaeyoung said while tzuyu checked her bag.

 

"oh, sorry, hyun, my mom packs me some Juice and a sandwich we could share tho," but dahyun just shakes her head and let the two go to find a table.

 

dahyun bitterly smiled as she remembered no one would do it for her. As dahyun reached the counter, she was about to say what she wanted when the cashier gave her a sandwich, chocolate milk, and choco pie.

 

"someone wanted to give it to you," the cashier said dahyun was about to decline when she saw the note attached to the plastic lid.

 

"you are so good at exam cheer up'" dahyun silently read. She just nodded at the cashier before looking down to hide her smile.

 

She knows who that person is as dahyun comes to the table, she sees chaeyoung is arguing with someone. She placed her food on the table before looking at the boy who was arguing with chaeyoung.

 

"DAMN IT, BYUN BAEKHYUN, I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE GOT THESE TABLES FIRST!"Chaeyoung yells while crossing her arms.

 

"Let go this Son chaeyoung acting strong is not proper to you we got this table first!"Baekhyun answer making tzuyu and chaeyoung raise their eyebrow

 

"ALL OF YOU WHO GOT THE TABLE FIRST?!"chaeyoung ask. 

 

"YOU!" the students answer, making baekhyun scoff.

 

"See, "chaeyoung says, wearing a winning smirk, making baekhyun piss off.

 

" you, chaeyoung"baekhyun is about to punch chaeyoung when someone holds his wrist, making everyone gasp, even chaeyoung and tzuyu.

 

"Hyun,"

 

"bro,"

 

"o-ouch Kim," baekhyun groaned in pain while dahyun kept holding his wrist tight while her face was still stoic.

 

"Lay your dirty hands to them, and you will taste the sweat of satan," dahyun said before twisting baekhyun's arm.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, ouch," baekhyun cries in pain while chaeyoung and tzuyu stop dahyun

 

"hyun, it's okay already," chaeyoung said while tzuyu put her arm on dahyun shoulder to make her calm.

 

"I guess that boy will be in the clinic. You just twist his arm like it was so easy to do it,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter