ONE

Start Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JYP University is known as the most significant University along with SM University and YG University. A calm state welcomes you to the JYP university.


Janitors were busy sweeping the floor, watering the plants. The only heard in the hallway were the footsteps of the Guards who were roaming the University.

 

Everything is normal at JYP University.

 

"Can you ing faster, Chou!" Chaeyoung silently yell while looking at tzuyu, who is climbing on the wall 
 

Well, except for these three students who are cutting on their classes.
 

"ing wait, midget!" tzuyu answered back before jumping while dahyun quickly climbed on the wall.
 

"Damn it, the guard ing saw me!" Chaeyoung whisper 
 

"Tzuyu, catch my bag!" Chaeyoung yelled before throwing her bag and climbing to the wall.
 

"HEY!" the guard yells. 
 

The three got their eyes widened thankfully, chaeyoung was caught by dahyun, and the guards didn't see their faces.
 

"Nice catch dubs, "Chaeyoung praised dahyun before changing her uniform to a T-shirt.
 

"So, where are we going now?" Tzuyu asked while brushing the dust on her uniform and getting her jacket on her bag
 

"I heard to Hyunjin awhile ago that there was a new open computer shop here, "chaeyoung answered while folding her uniform.
 

"Ey dubs, you didn't use your motor, right?" Dahyun nod at tzuyu and spit the bubble gum that she is chewing.
 

"I also want to high my rank on PUBG," Chaeyoung said as she finished changing.
 

"Mr. Park's class is boring as "tzuyu started, making the two laugh at her before nodding their head.
 

"That bald man gives me the lowest grade when I scold him for using the wrong formula, "Dahyun said that earning a loud laugh.
 

"Well, coming to our brainy friend, I admit that I understand your lecture more than him," chaeyoung said and looked at the two who were smirking at her.
 

"But you aren't listening to dahyun. You are just copying Dahyun answers," tzuyu tease that made dahyun laugh while chaeyoung glared at tzuyu before punching tzuyu's arm.
 

"OUCH, YOU MIDGET!" tzuyu yells before punching chaeyoung back.
 

"idiots," dahyun mumble watching chaeyoung and tzuyu bickering at the road.
 

Present-day
 

Dahyun park her motorcycle at JYP University park. All of the students were looking at her. 
 

dahyun lock her motor before slowly removing her helmet. Every student looking at her meets the cold eyes of dahyun as the pale girl parks her motor properly. She wears her backpack on her right arm.
 

While her earphone was a plug on her ears, dahyun leaned her body on her motor, waiting for her friends. She immediately looked at the gate and saw tzuyu, who was waving at her.
 

"Hyun!" Tzuyu yelled before leaving the girl beside her, not forgetting to flirt.
 

"Yow!" Tzuyu said while giving a fist bump to dahyun. The two talked about the new update in PUBG when they saw chaeyoung walking to them with a lollipop in .
 

"WHAT'S UP EVERYONE!" chaeyoung greet them wearing her big smile while dahyun and tzuyu raise their brow.
 

"You are late again," they both said that making chaeyoung laugh.
 

"I mean, what's new to me?" chaeyoung sarcastically said and threw the lollipop at the trashbin in front of them.
 

"Shoot, "dahyun and tzuyu could only shake their head before walking to their room. They are The Three Musketeers. That's what they called themselves, but their University knew them as trouble makers.
 

The three know for doing trouble there is no week that these three wasn't in the detention area because of their brains, and great in sports JYP University can't let these three kick out.
 

As the trio came into their room, dahyun immediately went to the back, sat beside the window wearing her earphones, and decided to nap. 
 

Dahyun was always known for her cold attitude, especially her smart . She may be the big trouble maker in two, but she is the brainy one and can fix her trouble quickly, unlike the two. 
 

While chaeyoung has known on her bullying antics that every newcomer to their University if you ask some newcomer about bullying, they will say Son Chaeyoung.
 

And lastly, Tzuyu is the youngest of the three of them. She was similar to dahyun, but their difference is tzuyu is the flirt. She likes to play the feelings of someone and ghost them if she gets bored.
 

No wonder these three were famous for their different attitude, but no matter how red flag and bad their attitude, many students still like them and even send letters to their locker.
 

Loud laughs and some noise outside the building become silent as they hear the audible click of hells. They all looked and saw the stoic face of Ms.Roseanne Park Walking elegancy while holding her Ysl bag.
 

"ALL OF YOU, GET INSIDE THE ROOM!" Ms.Park yells, which sends some shivers to the students who immediately go back and sit on their assigned chairs.

Except for Son chaeyoung, who is still outside, not noticing that their terror professor was already inside. everyone look at Ms.park, who is raising her eyebrows while crossing her arms
 

"Son, get your back here in the room, or you will sit in the Detention room again!" Ms.park sternly said that made chaeyoung run to the room while tzuyu silently laughed on the side of unaware dahyun, who was already in her deep sleep.
 

"Goodmorning, Ms.Roseanne, "chaeyoung cheekily said that made Ms.park roll her eyes and point to the vacant seat in front of her.
 

As the Students finished greeting Roseanne, they all went back to their sit not looking at their professor, scared to answer a question.
 

"Okay, so what I said today our topic today is about chemistry," Ms.Park said while writing the word' chemistry' using her expensive marker.
 

"So could anyone tell me who invented the chemistry? and what year does chemistry exist?" Ms.Park said that made some students groan
 

"Ms.Park, we just started the class, and you are asking us about that" one of her student's rants made Ms.Park raise her eyebrows.
 

"Are you saying something, Mr.Lucas?do you want to answer?" Ms.Park said that made the boy shake his head nervously
 

"so if you can't answer my question, just shut up on your seat," Ms.Park continued, making her students gulp.
 

Everyone knows that Ms.Park was known as the most terror professor in college. Well, all of their professors were terror, but Ms.park disciplined them well. While Ms.park was finding a student who would answer her question, she furrowed her eyebrows while looking at the seatmate of tzuyu.
 

It was Kim dahyun who was sleeping in her class. No one could try sleeping in the class of Ms.park except for Kim dahyun.
 

"Kim Dahyun!" Ms.park slammed her hand at the table that made the students startled. tzuyu on the side of dahyun immediately nudged her, making the pale girl groan and slowly open her eyes before removing her earphones.
 

"What?" Dahyun asked tzuyu, and some students were silently laughing at the curious face of dahyun and the panicked look of tzuyu.
 

"Ms.Kim, it's already a hundred times that you are always sleeping in my class," Ms.Park said. That made dahyun look in front and saw Ms.park raising her eyebrows while her arm crossed.
 

"Now that you are the one that I caught sleeping in my class, I need you to answer my question," Ms.Park said that made everyone look at dahyun
 

"Who invented the chemistry? and What year does chemistry exist?" Ms.park asked while looking sternly at dahyun
 

"Pardon?" dahyun said, who is now already awake at the sudden question.
 

"I said who invented the chemistry? And what year does chemistry exist?" dahyun looks at Ms.park for five seconds before clearing .
 

"Ms.park, uh, there are so many types of chemistry, and I don't know which chemistry you were pointing to," dahyun said. Ms.park immediately blinked her eye, forgetting dahyun was her most smart student at all.
 

"father of modern chemistry, and what year does modern chemistry exist?" dahyun nods her head before answering.
 

"Antoine Lavoisier was the one who invented the modern chemistry,seventeenth-century the modern chemistry exists, and the modern chemistry started February 1, 2009, found by Robert Boyle" dahyun answer looking straight to their professor.
 

"How come she has that brain when she always sleeps in Ms.park class" one of her classmate's whisper

"still impressive, Kim," Ms.Park said before letting dahyun sit on her chair.
 

"but if ever I caught you once again sleeping on my class. I don't care about you smart anymore, Kim. I will drop you in my subject
 

" Ms.Park finish that made chaeyoung laugh loud.
 

"Ms.son, name the mother of chemistry, and what year does it also exist? I also include what is the Greek word of chemistry?" Ms.Park said that made chaeyoung stop laughing while tzuyu laughed hard, and dahyun couldn't hide her smile watching chaeyoung embarrassing herself in front of the class.

FAST FORWARD

"Damn, dude, I can't believe I embarrassed myself because of that stupid question. Damn, I don't even know what topic are we like hell. I didn't even listen to Mr.jeon in the third year, "chaeyoung rant. 

"Ms.park needs a love life that professor was always in a bad mood "tzuyu shakes chaeyoung's hair when they see some freshmen playing in the field.

"Do you know what I am thinking?" tzuyu asked while grinning at the two, who immediately placed their bags on the vacant bench.

"FOOTBALL TIME!" the trio yells and pushes each other to kick the ball.

On the other side of the University, a bangs head girl was watching her member's movement when she saw one of her members didn't synchronize at the beat of Niziu Step by step.

"back to the top, "The bangs girl sighed before restarting the music again. Momo crosses her arms, observing her members.

"Your hands and feet need to be synchronized, "Momo said and paused the music before facing the members of the dance club.

"Is it that hard that you can't follow a simple move? "Momo asks before playing the music again, watching her members struggling to synchronize because of the hard choreography that Momo made.

As you can see, Momo was the dance club president and was the leader they needed to win over SM university in upcoming dance battles, so she was very strict with her members.

"One, two, and three like that," Momo said while making her moves gracefully without any mistake.

"Try again," she said before playing the music again.

"And stop! "Momo said before looking at the foot and hands of her members, who are already perfect. Their hands and feet were in the same position.

"Ms.Choi, you need to focus on your move. You are always late sometimes," Momo said and checked her wristwatch.

"Okay, time to go home tomorrow again," Momo said. Everyone in the practice room sighed in relief before going to their bags, drinking water, and changing their T-shirt.

"Goodbye, Hirai," one of her members said. Momo nods and still makes some new movements to their dance. After a few minutes, all members bid their goodbye, and the only one who left in the dance room was Momo.

Momo exhaustedly sits on the floor. Leaning her body in the wall, she drinks her water and sighs loudly.

As you can see, Momo was having a bad day today. First, she got late at their subject, second, she ran out of her favorite noodles in the cafeteria, and lastly, her members who couldn't synchronize on the easy step made her worse today.

after her, few sigh momo decide to change her t-shirt which is already wet because of sweats

"Good happenings, Please, before this day ends," Momo whispers to herself before locking the door of the dance room.

On the other side, the trio took the game seriously as they noticed the freshman was mocking them.

"Yow kid, your kick is !" chaeyoung yells at the freshman playing with them.

"At least I'm not short!" the boy yells, who immediately trip after dahyun intentionally pushes him, which makes chaeyoung and tzuyu laugh.

"That is cheating!" the boy groaned, who only got a teasing smile from dahyun.

"CHEATING MY !" dahyun yelled back.

"Chou, you better win this ! "Chaeyoung yell and kick the ball to tzuyu's side.

"You better ing goal it!" dahyun yelled while blocking the freshmen who were running to tzuyu.

As tzuyu kicked the ball hard, everyone burst into laugh even chaeyoung and dahyun.

"ing embarrassing Chou! "Chaeyoung yells and can't even understand be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter