Chapter 11: I’m the worst person

Can you hear me

Donghae’s POV

Last night I was worried for her like hell, I want to call her but Yoona got my phone, for me not to succeed to contact her. DAMN!!! God knows how much I love Sica but I have to do it for the sake of her, for her to achieve her dreams. I know someday she will forget me. 

While we are waiting for her, I reminisced the moments we had. Even it was short, I’ll never forget it. It was the most precious thing happened to my life, but memories are just part of the past and must bury in order to forget and to move on. Maybe our story just ends here.

As Tiffany shouted that Sica already came, I want to rushed to her and explained but again Yoona cut me off and give me a don’t you ever look, that make me stay where I sit. When I saw her new haircut, I was shocked, it’s not her personality to have short hair, and maybe I really hurt her that’s why she did it. She just looked at us and smirked. I know that smirked, it was time for her to get even. I know that being cold of her will happened because she is the type of person that once is enough. Now I’m with someone I don’t love and just force to do whatever she likes.

She went upstairs and we are just shocked from the way she acted. Lee Teuk instructed us all to go to sleep; I went first upstairs leaving Yoona and the rest. When all of them are in their respective rooms, I went out to my room and went to Sica’s room, I made a deep sighed 

“this is it. Donghae explain to her everything” I said to myself

But before I can knock I heard sobs inside, that’s the time I realized that she was crying, I too cried because it was hard for me to see and hear her in pain. My knees got weak that made me slide downwards and rest my head on my knees. I couldn’t do anything but just to stay there and comfort her in secrecy, I stay there until she stopped sobbing, I got up and wiped my tears.

“I love you Sica” I whispered before I went to my room

I couldn’t sleep, I just think of her the whole night

//

It was already morning, as I went downstairs to have breakfast, I saw all of them there but someone is missing, I didn’t see Sica in her favorite seat. I asked them where she is, I don’t care if Yoona got mad, but no one answered me. I lost my appetite to eat with Yoona and Ki Bum, those two selfish bustards.

I went to our practice room and I just sat on the corner, I got my phone and looked at my wallpaper it was me and Sica. The first pic we took together, when someone opened the door and in my surprised it was Sica. I smiled at her but she just looked at me blankly and just headed to the other corner of the room, it was very awkward that time but I give my all to start to talk.

“did you eat your breakfast?” I said in a low voice

But she didn’t answered

“are you okay???” I asked her again

But again she didn’t answer

“are you still ma….” I was interrupted when I saw her stood up and went outside the practice room.

After a while the other members went in and lastly Sica, my heart was so much in pain too seeing her like that, lifeless and no direction. I know she doesn’t want to be cold but pain is provoking her to be like that, I understand her because any person who sees his or her love one with another person kissing, I’m sure you will feel the same.

Lee Teuk and Tae Yeon called out the pairs that will perform together. SNSD performed, after them, SUJU performed, When Sica saw that we are finished she called Ki Bum, I thought she was going to forgive him but I was wrong, she just instructed him what he will do for their performance after that she just went out the room.

I took a deep sighed before I decided to run after her, I heard Yoona called my name but I didn’t mind her.

I was again at her door I heard everything what she said before I knocked

“don’t disturb me!!!” Sica shouted

“it’s me Donghae…” I said in a low and trembling voice

She didn’t answer but I still went in

“can we talk???” I asked her

“what do you want???” she asked while wiping her tears

“I’m here to sa…” I was interrupted

“oppa, me first” Sica demanded

“ please, just tell me you love me”

“and I will forgive you and forget what you did”

“I’ll give you another chance” she confessed while crying

I took a deep sighed and again I remember what Yoona said to me and I already made a deal with her

“Sorry, I can’t”

“ I love Yoona….” I lied

Sica approached him and touch his face and made him looked at her in the eyes

“now, say to me that you don’t love” she said while crying

“I don’t love you….” I lied to her

“and please if you are mad at me, don’t blame it to others”

“don’t make our friends life hard”

“and don’t act like my girlfriend”

“it will never happened”

“I just play with you”

“Yoona is the one I love” I shouted

“get out!!!”

“I hate you!!!”

“I don’t want to see your face” she shouted while pushing me outside of her room

She slammed the door on my face

“I’m sorry…” I said in a low voice

When I turned around I saw all of them looking at me, I bet they heard everything, I can’t help but just to cry, now that i already said it to her, there is no chance for us neither to be friends nor to be lovers…

To be continue